Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 (23178 Views)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2022
This man won't say the truth. We reject Muslim-Muslim ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by cucumbar: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I'm a muslim from the south, yet my governor is a Christian, deputy gov christian, speaker of my state assembly christian, yet no muslim has raised issues about the religion of our leadership.
Why are christians this intolerant?
nobody has raised issues because Christians don’t fund terrorism and seek to oppress other faiths like Islam does. How you people pretend not to know these things is baffling and annoying.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by jrusky(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Lol. If I talk one now, you will start crying again. They are bullying me , they threatened my life. Do people need to threaten your life for you to know you have a useless existence? See how he is foaming in the mouth, don't worry like I said, those who issued the threats will soon carry them out. You truly deserve it.

I say by the authority in me spit will not touch ground and return to the mouth for you to say I deserve to be shot for saying my view *bro the word came out and it become authority and the authority become the manifestation you and your family will be shot dead before February 2023. Mark today's date I never say it without happening.

God day.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by Eddygourdo(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
jrusky:

I say by the authority in me spit will not touch ground and return to the mouth for you to say I deserve to be shot for saying my view *bro the word came out and it become authority and the authority become the manifestation you and your family will be shot dead before February 2023. Mark today's date I never say it without happening.

God day.
tah. Small pikin dey worry you. Authority in your dull Brain ? No make person reason you finally. The people who threatened you are coming to execute on it. Don't cry till they knock sir.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by saintadeola: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2022
What’s this idiot saying,many people know d truth dat this tinubu’s decision is terrible but the country has damage there thinking ability believe wrong doings are normal
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by jrusky(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:
tah. Small pikin dey worry you. Authority in your dull Brain ? No make person reason you finally. The people who threatened you are coming to execute on it. Don't cry till they knock sir.

Sorry bro the moment the word is out I don't engage the person again, its unfortunate bro the word is gone and sorry I can withdraw it.

Wish you the best.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by kayperry: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Oh good God. I don't know the job you do. But I hope it will be equitable to say something like , you are a failure because u have no house , no car , no wife and you are a graduate (earning 30k per month from your legit hustle), can't you see your classmate with a house, three cars and four wives ( he earns 1million per month from shell , that his father who was a politician helped him get). To compare anambra state (created in 1991), with lagos state which was a capital for almost 100 years is mischievous ( Was it tinubu that developed it for 100 years too) . This is lagos that is currently benefiting from the ill treatment of other regions due to ports development and politics. The so called IGR is from a High population and corporates, which won't be so concentrated if other ports are not politically strangulated, lagos is one of the worst places to live in Africa, get other ports working and stop the political strangulation and the population in lagos vanishes, the IGR vanishes . On achievement in lagos, all governors after tinubu have performed better than he did in office. Don't ascribe the efforts of other governors to tinubu that is also mischievous. Man to man, obi performed better than tinubu as a governor. The records are there, you can go and check it.

Nigeria became republic in 1963 i don't know what to make of Lagos is capital for 100yrs cheesy ... however i insist the true test of a Man's capacity is ability to make something out of nothing, whether the likes of Peter Obi, davido would have been successful without inheritance is susceptible to "Probability" while for the likes of Tinubu, burna,wizkid we can say from certainty .. hope it is clear now.

I don't know what you meant by lagos strangulating other region port from functioning, is lagos in charge of allocation to other state? is it lagos responsibility that other state must function?
when Obaino decided it was time anambra owns a airport who could stop it ? why did lagos not strangulate it? if lagos is the worst place to be, then people should stay in there paradise regions naw. it is simple
Government is continuity and if you were an average student of any school you will know it takes the next govt to outperforms the previous govt to record "PROGRESS" grin i will keep attributing lagos sucess to tinubu becos without "blueprint/legacy" there will be nothing to continue, that is the difference between lagos and other state.

If a man that left anambra 75bn is better than a man whose vision earns lagos 45bn monthly then you need rehab, it took obiano for anambra to have infrastructure and secure investors smiley someone did a documentation of obaino work in anambra here on NL go check it out, then ask yourself what did Peter Obi now do
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by ogatboy(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Carlosdd:

Tinubu is the right man for the job 2023

Which job?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by Eddygourdo(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2022
kayperry:

Nigeria became republic in 1963 i don't know what to make of Lagos is capital for 100yrs cheesy ... however i insist the true test of a Man's capacity is ability to make something out of nothing, whether the likes of Peter Obi, davido would have been successful without inheritance is susceptible to "Probability" while for the likes of Tinubu, burna,wizkid we can say from certainty .. hope it is clear now.

I don't know what you meant by lagos strangulating other region port from functioning, is lagos in charge of allocation to other state? is it lagos responsibility that other state must function?
when Obaino decided it was time anambra owns a airport who could stop it ? why did lagos not strangulate it? if lagos is the worst place to be, then people should stay in there paradise regions naw. it is simple
Government is continuity and if you were an average student of any school you will know it takes the next govt to outperforms the previous govt to record "PROGRESS" grin i will keep attributing lagos sucess to tinubu becos without "blueprint/legacy" there will be nothing to continue, that is the difference between lagos and other state.

If a man that left anambra 75bn is better than a man whose vision earns lagos 45bn monthly then you need rehab, it took obiano for anambra to have infrastructure and secure investors smiley someone did a documentation of obaino work in anambra here on NL go check it out, then ask yourself what did Peter Obi now do
I don't need to check anything. Plus I am engaged with others on discussions. I saw your insult and normally I will respond as I have done to you many times before. However since I don't want to spoil my mood for the others I am engaging, I will end this discussion here. When next I am in the mood to insult your parents. We will engage again. Bye
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by Eddygourdo(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2022
jrusky:

Sorry bro the moment the word is out I don't engage the person again, its unfortunate bro the word is gone and sorry I can withdraw it.

Wish you the best.
mtcheeww. Small boy. We were all at that stage.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by kayperry: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:
what portfolio. What was tinubu achievements as a governor 1999 - 2007

It is mischievous to ascribe the achievements of governors after him to him, you should know that by now.

From fashola to ambode and sanwo olu ... who put them on the sit, who mentor them

Even if you be toddler you go don dey hear, he who owns the piper dictates the tune ... ki lo tun fe gbo cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by Eddygourdo(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2022
kayperry:

From fashola to ambode and sanwo olu ... who put them on the sit, who mentor them

Even if you be toddler you go don dey hear, he who owns the piper dictates the tune ... ki lo tun fe gbo cheesy
bye
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by gimakon2(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2022
anonimi:

If that is how we will get it right by getting rid of Thiefnuibu and his loony rogues, please kindly allow and permit the gory images until we shape up, bros.

Oh, if na so... u have my support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by bizzibodi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
A puppet and his puppeteer.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mstick:
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
This picture should be shoved down forcefully to the throats of tinubu urchins, since they have decided to be continually and consistently foolish. angry

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by Iceberg3: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
I hope someone told him to shut the hell up!!!!!

This is someone that can neither bark nor bite
Absolute garbage
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:

If Christian/Christian combo from SE has not divided the SE, Tinubu's Muslim/muslim ticket will not divide the country l

where is the Christian/Christian combo from SE? you guys just talk like people that suck hyena breast milk it is the people that are liking your post that baffles me, are this large number of higher primates this senseless?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by Johel(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/nigeria-cannot-afford-to-make-mistakes-in-2023-sanwo-olu/

Tinubu is the MISTAKE...So therefore Vote for bright future,vote for fairness and a better tomorrow, VOTE LP vote PETER OBI / Yusuf DATTI.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by MrUchenna1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
you are 100% right, that is why we are Obidient......
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by nattyGENT: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
TINUBU & APC can ONLY lie. So, affliction shall NOT rise again in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by komekn(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:

If Christian/Christian combo from SE has not divided the SE, Tinubu's Muslim/muslim ticket will not divide the country l

No it won't because he is now an inconsequential noise maker surrounded by sycophants getting fat on his I'll gotten wealth .

Nobody is going to be DISOBEDIENT and vote for him.

Tinubu will only get the votes of the regressive tribalists and those he pays to vote for him.

He is essentially dead on arrival come 2023.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by skywalker240(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
gbadexy:
Politics is about numbers. Tinubu picking a Christian Southeasterner doesn't guarantee them voting for him.
The northern christians are a minority with no electoral value to him.
The northeast haven't been in power for some time and there has been calls for power to go there in some quarters.
The man tinubu is a genius after all and not just hype.
I seriously doubt he would lose any significant vote in Southwest due to his vp choice. There are areas in southwest that ordinarily don't vote APC and they are insignificant.
To be true to ourselves, those shouting Muslim agenda and complaining about his vp choice weren't going to vote for him in the first instance and they have been very vocal about anything concerning him.
I doubt if any sincere person thinks tinubu is a strong practicing Muslim, not to talk of a fanatic one. He would choose a Christian or idol worshipper if he feels his chances would be better with them.
There really isn't a big deal, he isn't the only one contesting. Vote for the person you are comfortable with and leave him with his choice except you already conceded defeat to him.
N.B vote your obidient and atikulate and leave this man alone. After all you should be happy he would lose by his gaffe, so what's with the insult to others that disagree with your point of view!
So you mean the North East will see a open front door and pass through a back door that is uncertain?

So the north east will gladly vote for a second fiddle when they have a son gunning for the golden chair

All these Tinubu fans undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by luluman: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by luluman: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Boy boy governor. Abandoned Lagos and keep following Tinubu about like dundee united
The man na mumu
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
cucumbar:
nobody has raised issues because Christians don’t fund terrorism and seek to oppress other faiths like Islam does. How you people pretend not to know these things is baffling and annoying.
According to you, christians don't oppress other faiths, but you guys can stand the sight of a young female muslim girl wearing hijab, and you have been crying upadan over that for decades.
Then coming to the issue of terrorism, are you insinuating that Tinubu will sponsor terrorism?
I'm happy the way you guys are tacking muslims. The eyes of muslims in the south is beginning to open up to you people's bigotry and intolerance gradually. Everyone will begin to support people of their faith.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 by rollandben(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Your principal, apart from being a wicked and selfish old man has failed woefully by announcing a Muslim Fulani man as his running mate. Go and tell your Oga to come back home

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark / Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Executive Order No. 008 Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.