Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima (1338 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Eddygourdo(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Comparing an already established Lagos, a federal capital for decades, with a seaport to a newly created Anambra state is a very big insult to all the claimed achievements of Tinubu. His campaigners are ruining the little chance he has by denoting almighty Lagos with a smart and soaring Anambra.

Peter Obi was the best, still is, still will be.

Vote for Labour party guys.
true

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by obyrich(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2022
blackpanda:
Actually most of the people that will actually vote on election day are not online or on social media. Forget all these pitobi noisemakers, most of them are just making noise for likes and shares aka follow the bandwagon.

For me I have my PVC and will be voting for Tinubu because:

1. He's a nation builder. None of the other candidates have any record of building anything when they were in power. Atiku focussed on looting Nigeria to stupor through selling assets to himself, while pitobi is notorious for shady business deals that mostly benefit himself and his family.

2. Tinubu is not a pretender. What u see is what u get, no gimmicks. unlike My brother pitobi that is busy promising fantasies which we know he can never deliver. undecided

3. Tinubu is uncompromisingly in control. Unlike the other two which we know will definitely become puppets in office, Tinubu is a hard man. He doesn't take orders from anybody. That is the commander in chief I want to see in asorock. Atikus own is just how to make as much money as he can, regardless of the nation. He's done it before.

4. Tinubu rewards loyalty. Pitobi has already told u he is stingy and will not give shishi. Atiku is also known to be generous but his own is without control and mindless. Plus we know pdp is all about: share the money grin

5. Tinubu is a master strategist. if Nigeria is to survive the perpetually constituted cabals around the corridors of power, it's only Tinubu that stands a chance. Atiku will easily just give in as long as it favours him. Pitobi will try to fight, but of course both him and his vice don't stand a chance or have a clue.

With these few points of mine I hope I've been able to confuse u that Tinubu is the next President come 2023 grin cheesy

Reacting to your number 1 reason. May I know what Tinubu has done in SE/SS as a 'Nation'builder?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Viscuz: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114649445][/quote]

Any other thing Agbado boy ? grin

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Factcheck0001: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2022
indodon:
if your grandfather is around 80 and wetting himself upandan.. if he (your grandfather) can't hold a flag or stand well will you allow him to rule Nigeria?? You sef pity for BAT na..

Make una allow grandpa to live out his last days in peace na.. naija problem too much for one black man let alone an old sick man... No vawulence intended
tell us what Peter obi did better than tinubu n stop this incoherent rubbish

It’s like u are slow,do u think u are talking to your village people here?
Lock up if u have nothing reasonable to say
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Eddygourdo(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:

Oh, you are misplacing building an institution with building infrastructure.

In both area Tinubu beat any Governor from the East
what institution. In Abia there is an institution of failure there. All governors after orji kalu have built on the same institution of failure. But you will say he built an institution. Tinubu has built an institution of corruption for his pocket. He has hand picked all governors to continue the process to his advantage. He owns alot more things in lagos than he owned before he was governor. Should that be something to.be proud of as someone like you who has nothing in lagos. Infrastructures are better than institutions at least people will use them and most times everyone will use them. Unlike institutions which benefit the person and his cronies. Better face the fact. We don't want to yet go harsh on tinubu sir. We are leaving that for the campaign.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by techWriter3: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2022
politicians is the man
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by blackpanda: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
obyrich:
Reacting to your number 1 reason. May I know what Tinubu has done in SE/SS as a 'Nation'builder?

Where do u live?
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by blackpanda: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mstick:
So why are you coming to tell us on social media?
I guess APC supporters were born with PVCs attached to their hands.

Yes o
Pitobi will lose
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by blackpanda: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Building flood in Lagos for the past years.
Lagos is rich, attributing lagos success story to him just doesn't mk any sense.
If lagos is like Dubai with good transportation, and other benefit I will still attribute it to lagos wealth.

We know govs that are doing well or have done well

Is your state poor?
There is no state in Nigeria that doesnt have both natural and human resources so why arent u as good as lagos
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by abiodunalabama: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Eddygourdo:
true
Tell us what obi did as a governor for 8years
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Eddygourdo(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
abiodunalabama:
Tell us what obi did as a governor for 8years
He did nothing. Tinubu handled the affairs of Anambra, while Obi was hauling drugs from Chicago and stealing government funds.
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by TrackerXL: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
You miserable Igbo are the ones exhibiting the foolish ethnicity you accuse others of. Atiku is older than Tinubu you edited his pictures n start sharing that among your dead brain tribesmen. List a single leadership qualities Peter Obi is beta at when compare to Tinubu till date lol you dead Brian igbo can not mention one.

Even the education n economy you hyoe the Pandora kleptomaniac Tinubu beat him blueblack. Till date Tinubu is the first gov to return missionary school n pay WAEC for all student in his state. In 2023 Peter Peter Obi can not achieve that till this hour.

Same Tinubu transformed Lagos to the 4 largest economy in Africa even in 9090 Anambra state of Peter Pandora can not achieve that till Jesus return.

What about human capital development, infrastructure with many millennium schools by Tinubu, security RRS BRT LAsma Lawma n many more.

It is bigotry n hate of the superior Yoruba tribe that will finish of many of you Igbos last last.

indodon:
how about the fact that he is aged and almost at the doorway of Hades? Must we continue to allow ethnicity and or religion blind us? Must we continue to not see what's right in front of us?? Please vote wisely come 2023.. vote Peter Obi, vote labour party and vote better Nigeria
indodon:
if your grandfather is around 80 and wetting himself upandan.. if he (your grandfather) can't hold a flag or stand well will you allow him to rule Nigeria?? You sef pity for BAT na..

Make una allow grandpa to live out his last days in peace na.. naija problem too much for one black man let alone an old sick man... No vawulence intended
Eddygourdo:
even the most useless governors built something. That is not a measure of how good or bad they were. But the ideals they demonstrated in office. Nigeria is almost dead as a nation. We need to rid ourselves of enthrenched corruption and Peter obi might do that. He is renowned and hated for it.
matrixme:

Going through 321 pages of your posts here on Nairaland, it's not a secret that you were part of the Buhari Media Crew commissioned for no other reason. At least you got a juicy government job as compensation, unlike your peers that are still on 30k. Vested interests everywhere. The real lovers of this nation are those on Peter Obi's side. Well-done.
PresidObi:

Wonder why you are still stretching this well debunked lies, Lagos has always has an advantage over many other states because of its status as federal capital for 20 straight years. If the trillions spent on Lagos is spent on Borno state, Borno will be competing with Dubai. Tinubu actually failed as Lagos governor. He underperformed terribly.

Anambra is almost the youngest state in Nigeria, Peter Obi will be building everything from the scratch, and see the wonders he did. He saved $75 million, Tinubu left Lagos in debts.

Tell us what Lagos allocation is, let's compare with the paltry amount Anambra collects.
slimjohn2k5:
Building flood in Lagos for the past years.
Lagos is rich, attributing lagos success story to him just doesn't mk any sense.
If lagos is like Dubai with good transportation, and other benefit I will still attribute it to lagos wealth.

We know govs that are doing well or have done well
PresidObi:

You yourself know it's a fat lie, if not, what are you wasting your data typing here, go and preach to the market women them.
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by TrackerXL: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
You have to be brain dead to believe there is any Nigeria politician that his project are to many to list talkmore of a failure without any reasonable aside saving money like the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.

Eddygourdo:
go and check this out, anambra pre Ngige had nothing as a state. Anambra had a government for the first time when Ngige was a governor briefly. The first governor mbadinuju was and Is the worst governor anambra has ever seen. So rightly so, the first real governor that even built a road was ngige. When he was booted out. Peter obi came in and established anids, which still exists today. Awka the capital of anambra was like a village, most of it was destroyed during the crisis with ngige. Peter started building awka through anids. Built the teaching hospital, built the university at igbariam, built for the first time state agencies of land and housing and many others which boosted IGR for the state. People who lost lands during the miltary era returned to awka and private development of estates began. At the same time ensured there is no town link roads in the whole of anambra that wasn't tarred , even hinterlands had well tarred link road connecting within anambra and neighbouring states of imo and enugu. He didn't build the enugu onitsha Road because that was a federal road, however he started the development of onitsha which was later completed by obiano. He cleared all.backlogs of salaries and pensions he met when mbadinuju ruled ( take note that ngige started doing this but was removed from office).

There are too many to mention with details. Peter obi was the first and best governor anambra ever had. People who hated him during this time in government were people who he refused from stealing money. He was known to cancel inflated contracts by going to market to get his own quotation as a governor ( they were used to the mbadinuju era. Mbadinuju lost reelection but his cronies in the state House won theirs and most weren't loyal to obi , that led to his first impechment). I have just explained a little of him.
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by matrixme(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
TrackerXL:
You miserable Igbo are the ones exhibiting the foolish ethnicity you accuse others of. Atiku is older than Tinubu you edited his pictures n start sharing that among your dead brain tribesmen. List a single leadership qualities Peter Obi is beta at when compare to Tinubu till date lol you dead Brian igbo can not mention one.

Even the education n economy you hyoe the Pandora kleptomaniac Tinubu beat him blueblack. Till date Tinubu is the first gov to return missionary school n pay WAEC for all student in his state. In 2023 Peter Peter Obi can not achieve that till this hour.

Same Tinubu transformed Lagos to the 4 largest economy in Africa even in 9090 Anambra state of Peter Pandora can not achieve that till Jesus return.

What about human capital development, infrastructure with many millennium schools by Tinubu, security RRS BRT LAsma Lawma n many more.

It is bigotry n hate of the superior Yoruba tribe that will finish of many of you Igbos last last.

You're wrong. I'm a Yoruba person. There's nowhere we Yoruba people unanimously agree that corrupt Tinubu would unanimously represent us. The only true lovers of this country, devoid of tribal sentiments are standing behind Peter Obi. Besides, what has Fulani people benefitted from 8 years of Buhari's failed leadership if not hatred, ostracizition and abject poverty across board? We Yoruba people are smarter than this, at least some of us. Shior!!!
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by kizyalex10(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
blackpanda:
Actually most of the people that will actually vote on election day are not online or on social media. Forget all these pitobi noisemakers, most of them are just making noise for likes and shares aka follow the bandwagon.

For me I have my PVC and will be voting for Tinubu because:

1. He's a nation builder. None of the other candidates have any record of building anything when they were in power. Atiku focussed on looting Nigeria to stupor through selling assets to himself, while pitobi is notorious for shady business deals that mostly benefit himself and his family.

2. Tinubu is not a pretender. What u see is what u get, no gimmicks. unlike My brother pitobi that is busy promising fantasies which we know he can never deliver. undecided

3. Tinubu is uncompromisingly in control. Unlike the other two which we know will definitely become puppets in office, Tinubu is a hard man. He doesn't take orders from anybody. That is the commander in chief I want to see in asorock. Atikus own is just how to make as much money as he can, regardless of the nation. He's done it before.

4. Tinubu rewards loyalty. Pitobi has already told u he is stingy and will not give shishi. Atiku is also known to be generous but his own is without control and mindless. Plus we know pdp is all about: share the money grin

5. Tinubu is a master strategist. if Nigeria is to survive the perpetually constituted cabals around the corridors of power, it's only Tinubu that stands a chance. Atiku will easily just give in as long as it favours him. Pitobi will try to fight, but of course both him and his vice don't stand a chance or have a clue.

With these few points of mine I hope I've been able to confuse u that Tinubu is the next President come 2023 grin cheesy

this OP is either related to Tinubu or gaining also much from this corrupt and unbalanced settings in this country .don’t worry all the demons u re creating will catch up with u soon and all d people who u deprived will come and hunt u and even devour u,if it’s out of tribal or religious sentiments u re supporting these evil,then na u carry the title of the most useless man in Nigeria cos I’m sure u can’t buy food or secure urself with ur tribal or religious bigotry
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by Eniitankorede: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
indodon:
how about the fact that he is aged and almost at the doorway of Hades? Must we continue to allow ethnicity and or religion blind us? Must we continue to not see what's right in front of us?? Please vote wisely come 2023.. vote Peter Obi, vote labour party and vote better Nigeria

That’s the candidate of CAN. So anyone that votes Obituary is a religious and tribal bigot. This man is a scam. He tells lies at every given opportunity. He steals government money to do private business. He graduated with a pass or third class. What brain is that? Please stop this nonsense.
Re: Why I Will Vote Tinubu/shettima by TrackerXL: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
And in your bigoted mind you think this reply befit my comment on how Tinubu as beta than Peter Obi in education infrastructure security economy etc. You dead brain bigoted n foolish Igbos do need regular brain check from time to time I swear to God.

matrixme:

You're wrong. I'm a Yoruba person. There's nowhere we Yoruba people unanimously agree that corrupt Tinubu would unanimously represent us. The only true lovers of this country, devoid of tribal sentiments are standing behind Peter Obi. Besides, what has Fulani people benefitted from 8 years of Buhari's failed leadership if not hatred, ostracizition and abject poverty across board? We Yoruba people are smarter than this, at least some of us. Shior!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Dealing Deadly Blow To Tinubu In Osun Codedly In Second Half Battle. / Allow Me Fight My Battles, Focus On Other Things - Peter Obi To His Supporters / Deputy Governor’s Son Femi Hamzat, Didn't Joins The Obidient Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.