Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. (3437 Views)

Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. / Perfect Your Interview By Doing The Following: / Share Your Interview Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Tokskob2008:

I actually have to submit my CV at an hotel in Ogba on Thursday morning but I have zeroed my mind on not going since it's quite far and no cash to get there. I'm just tired of borrowing to go submit CV's and interviews every time.
account details please.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
qwertyboss:
My interview was in Lagos state last Friday I couldn't make it...
But I need something to print CVs to submit to schools
Account details please.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=hunterezi post=114656444][/quote]
Sent.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Abrian550(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sent to your DM

SeedofAbraham00:

Account details please.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by VTJN(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
SeedofAbraham00:

sent.
Many thanks.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by SmileDance(f): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thank you for this kind gesture.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by hunterezi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
SeedofAbraham00:

Sent.

Thank you very much. God bless you big.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Tokskob2008: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
SeedofAbraham00:

account details please.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by OperationalVehi: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
SeedofAbraham00 i have an interview scheduled for Wednesday. i was called thuough and dont have the text
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tokskob2008:

0252769868 GTB.... Thanks and God bless.
Sent.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Tokskob2008: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
SeedofAbraham00:
Sent.
Seen. More blessing.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by yommyoke: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I only need ₦100 from that money

I go use am stake my 13983851226 odds for 1xbet to win ₦1.3 trillion

should I drop my bet id

Werey re o grin
For job interviews and screening, baba wan gamble away the money.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Digitalfinga: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
SeedofAbraham00:
Good day all,

I am making this post in fulfilment of my promise to God. No need for much details, I am giving out N1,500 to 7 people to go for their interviews or to submit CVs. This is specifically for people who do not have the means to do so. So please if you have, don't partake in this.

I want to encourage you to keep trusting God, he will surely remember you. Keep praying you will soon begin to prosper, and then continue propering until you become very prosperous (Gen 26v13). When the LORD remembers you, keep in mind that He is the one that gives you the power to get wealth and more wealth (Deut 8v18).

To qualify, Kindly upload a screenshot of being invited for an interview or simply write how helpful the money can be in your job pursuit. The selection will be random as being led.
God bless.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND FAMILY.AM IN NEED OF MONEY TO BUY A MANAGEABLE PHONE TO USED 4 ONLINE JOB APPLICATION.AM TYPIN WIT SMALL ITEL.
ECOBANK.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by lolu2019: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thank u seed of Abraham for helping those guys out.please,when u guys start working, don't be too complacent with ur job.try and go into business.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by obinnazy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
The money will serve as data, so I can submit CVs online... Thanks
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by KristaPretty(f): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Teejay8113:
Good day sir, I have an interview on Thursday please kindly help out

These ones??
Don't even waste your time with these people
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by joebases(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sir please mine is 10am tomorrow. I have been out of job for long and I am sure this is for me not to miss this golden opportunity
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Haywhy14(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
I have a job test to attend to in Lagos on Friday and I’ll be coming from Ilorin. I don’t have the means of accommodation and the cost of transportation is high. I’ll really be glad if you can be of help. God bless you.

Gtbank
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by EeGooBetter: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
SeedofAbraham00:
Good day all,

I am making this post in fulfilment of my promise to God. No need for much details, I am giving out N1,500 to 7 people to go for their interviews or to submit CVs. This is specifically for people who do not have the means to do so. So please if you have, don't partake in this.

I want to encourage you to keep trusting God, he will surely remember you. Keep praying you will soon begin to prosper, and then continue propering until you become very prosperous (Gen 26v13). When the LORD remembers you, keep in mind that He is the one that gives you the power to get wealth and more wealth (Deut 8v18).

To qualify, Kindly upload a screenshot of being invited for an interview or simply write how helpful the money can be in your job pursuit. The selection will be random as being led.
God bless.
thanks for coming to their aid.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by qwertyboss(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
SeedofAbraham00:

Account details please.
Gtbank:0249692137

I even got an invite today

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Teejay8113: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
KristaPretty:

These ones??
Don't even waste your time with these people
please can I get info about them?
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by KristaPretty(f): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Teejay8113:
please can I get info about them?

It's like gnld stuff

Where on earth would they tell you to come for an interview and tell you to prepare 4hours of your time? In addition to that you would commence training? Nah, big red flag
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
SeedofAbraham00:

Account details please.
Wow I have never been lucky about stuff like this. Thank you very Much Sir. I do appreciate.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Bionica: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tokskob2008:

I actually have to submit my CV at an hotel in Ogba on Thursday morning but I have zeroed my mind on not going since it's quite far and no cash to get there. I'm just tired of borrowing to go submit CV's and interviews every time.

Pls quote me on a dead thread.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Tboytoby: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Daddyboy21: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Villa12:
God bless you sir. I have interview tomorrow
don't waste ur time, those guys are bloody scammers
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by qwertyboss(m): 4:19am On Jul 13, 2022
SeedofAbraham00:
Good day all,

God bless.
Not all Angels have wings!
Thanks ��
Remain blessed!
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Lotusflowerbomb: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2022
SeedofAbraham00:

Account details please.
Thank you so very much Sir. God will continue to bless you. I just received an alert this morning. I really do appreciate your kind gesture towards a total stranger. The lord will bless you, enrich your pocket and continue to create general wealth for even your children’s children. Thank you so much!!!! Finding a better Job has not been easy for me, but with what you have done for me, I pray one of the interviews I attend will be successful. Thank you once again. God bless you. cry cry
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by joebases(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Thank you so much sir. Received and on my way already
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by lebest: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2022
6015241518 Fidelity bank
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by tommysin16(f): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Please mine is today by 8:00am.
Fbn 3156838026

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by tommysin16(f): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2022
I don’t even know how I am going to make it before 8. I am going from Sangotedo and with this traffic. God help me o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Test Format Of Nigerian Agip Oil Company. / Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level / Chevron's Aptitude Test Scheduled On 24th March, 2012 For I.T. Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.