Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket (42182 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job / Tinubu, APC Governors On Collision Course Over Primaries - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
so who is competent? Kashim or Tinubu? Are selling your stupid self that in all of the north, There is no competent Christian APC member?
Grow some sense!!!

Who is Osinbajo? Can somebody reminds me. Is that not the man Bukola Saraki called a mere commissioner in 2015? From this statement, he must be the man. A Special Adviser to the President on governmental matters.

Who voted for Buhari in 2015 & 2019 based his appointment as VP's candidate? None. He has no value in Ogun APC. He has nothing to contribute. He caused problems for Tinubu before the Primary and indirectly created problems for the party.

This topic is very misleading. It looks like an IBO induced topic. Who is Osinbajo for Tinubu to be on collision course with him? He does not have political base in South West. A river that forget its source will dry off. It is just a matter of time. He is nonentity as far as South West politics is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Shenky(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Well in as much as the VP is right and we all are right to sympathize with our Christian community , what has the ticket of buhari and osinbajo muslim/Christian achieved since 2015 till date . I rather choose competence also but then you cannot just overlook the killing of the Christians and understand this country is not just ripe to have a Muslim/Muslim ticket at least for now ..
What a reasonable submission.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Okobola146: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2022
We serve a living God and our God is alive
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by adioolayi(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Can Kwankwaso be the Vice President to Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

If this is possible...

Then...

It will be a good development.

I don't really see any other platform that can accommodate Osinbajo for now...

INEC deadline remains 15th of July.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Jking20(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2022
juman:
Nigerian Christians are funny. grin grin
I consider them foolish.

They got opportunity to get presidency position in pdp but sold it out to northern man.

But vice president that is useless position, they are crying up and down.

What the vice-presidential position fetch them in the last seven years?

What?

Help me ask them?? Who Osibanjo help sef?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Lazenby007(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Softmirror:

TINUBU IS NOT DARING GOD. TINUBU IS FAR MORE AWARE THAN YOU. INFACT HE CALLS HIS CHOICE OF HIS RUNNING MATE AS THE SPIRIT OF JUNE TWELVE. WHICH IS THE SPIRIT DEVOID OF RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS.
Think of this Chistian-Christian ticket. Pls,be sincere to yourself and tell me what you think will be happening now.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by strongmoxie: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
_
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Softmirror: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Tinubu will end like Abiola but the difference is, he will come 3rd in the election.

am fully OBidiently ATIKULATED for Okowa.
You think bringing a Kanuri NE as VP will the North abandon their own? They will tell Tinubu he is a greedy thief. NE have not thirsted Presidency and you want their citizen to go for VP against their blood?
SE, SS and Middle belt is locked against him...even his party chairman who is a core PDP man promised to deal with him.
NW will not follow him because with the muslim-muslim, they can't even produce speaker or SP...... Christian community in the West will reject him.

Every sane Nigerian has rejected him

TINUBU CAN NEVER EVER COME THIRD. ALL HIS LIFE HE HAS ALWAYS MADE A DISTINCTION. WHILE OTHERS STRUGGLE WITH THIRD CLASS AND ARE CLASSLESS, ANYTHING HE TOUCHES TURNS TO GOLD. TINUBU IS A MAN OF DESTINY. THE SPIRIT OF JUNE TWELVE IS UPON US. ONE WHICH OBASANJO DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE, ONE WHICH YARADUA DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE, ONE WHICH JONATHAN DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE EXCEPT PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI WHO DECLARED ABIOLA WINNER AFTER SO MANY YEARS. ABIOLA DID WIN BUT IT WAS ANNULLED. YOU SHOULD BE REST ASSURED THAT THIS TIME AROUND TINUBU WILL WIN AND BUHARI WILL UPHOLD THE SPIRIT OF JUNE TWELVE HE BELIEVES IN BY DECLARING TINUBU/SHETTIMA THE WINNER.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Jking20(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
babaolofin:

Who is Osinbajo? Can somebody reminds me. Is that not the man Bukola Saraki called a mere commissioner in 2015? From this statement, he must be the man. A Special Adviser to the President on governmental matters.

Who voted for Buhari in 2015 & 2019 based his appointment as VP's candidate? None. He has no value in Ogun APC. He has nothing to contribute. He caused problems for Tinubu before the Primary and indirectly created problems for the party.

This topic is very misleading. It looks like an IBO induced topic. Who is Osinbajo for Tinubu to be collision course with him? He does not have political base in South West. A river that forget its source will dry off. It is just a matter of time.

Help me as who Osibanjo help as a Christian VP?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Okobola146: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Well in as much as the VP is right and we all are right to sympathize with our Christian community , what has the ticket of buhari and osinbajo muslim/Christian achieved since 2015 till date . I rather choose competence also but then you cannot just overlook the killing of the Christians and understand this country is not just ripe to have a Muslim/Muslim ticket at least for now ..
you're speaking from both sides of your mouth. Stay in one place for thunder to know where to reach you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by omolola100(f): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=proff010 post=114650042]Whatever he says doesn't matter to us. He was against jagaban before so all this thrash hold no water at all. Before it was bullionvan now it is Muslim Muslim. All I know is jagaban will rule us come 2023. Vote Apc.[/quore
Another terrorist spotted..
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

Help me as who Osibanjo help as a Christian VP?

None. It seems Buhari did not know, Garba Shehu did not know. Osinbajo cannot win Senatorial election in Ogun State.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Lazenby007(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2022
harsysky:

He will rule you and your village people, not me.

Amen,my brother
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Arysexy(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

What competence are you choosing in the North that can't be found among Northern Christians?

This competence defence attempt is adding salt to injury.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Tareq1105: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2022
LoneWolf212:
APC and wahala be like 5 & 6

Which Osinbajo?

Is it the same Osinbajo that is VP when a fellow Redeemer, an Evangelist was killed right in his nose in Kubwa Abuja and did nothing? Not even a visit to the family of the deceased?

In the true sense, what can a VP do?

I don't want response from indomie children rather I want experienced public officers who are vast in workings of government to educate me.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by teepain: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

Honestly, the Muslim/ Christian dichotomy in leadership roles in the country is a needless pain that we have chosen to impose on ourselves. For example, apart from Christianity and Islam, there are other people such as Traditionalists and Atheists. How are they represented in the political balance of the country?

Secondly, how do we define christians or Muslims in governance? Is it sufficient to classify political office holders as Christians because they profess Christianity or as Muslims because they profess Islam, even when their ways of life do not conform with the religious tenets that they profess?

Do political office holders who claim Christianity but consult Alfas or the oracle for guidance qualify as Christian representatives?

Do political office holders who profess Islam but consult Pastors, Prophets/ Prophetesses or Ifa Oracle, marabouts qualify as Muslim representatives?

I am just thinking aloud though.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by forerunner022(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Bola Tinubu is a selfish politician. His decision to settle for a Muslim-muslim ticket has clearly shown that he puts self interest above national interest. At a time like this where our country is tending towards religious and ethnic malaise that have further polarized us along such lines and slackened our national cohesion, a so-called elder statesman like Tinubu shouldn't have throw caution to the wind in the selection of a running mate. Alarmingly, Shettima is an unapologetic and unrepentant Boko Haram sympathizer whose antecedents is of public knowledge. What happened to a Christian APC running mate? Or are there no other persons more qualified and competent for that position in the North? While some may dismiss the argument against a Muslim-Muslim ticket with all repudiations, we all will one way or the other pay for the consequences. This was the same way I kicked against the candidacy of Buhari way back in 2015, pointing out the dire political economic, and religious implication it will portend for our budding democracy, but some political neophytes called me names, today they call back to called me a Nastrodamus.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Okobola146: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Softmirror:

TINUBU CAN NEVER EVER COME THIRD. ALL HIS LIFE HE HAS ALWAYS MADE A DISTINCTION. WHILE OTHERS STRUGGLE WITH THIRD CLASS AND ARE CLASSLESS, ANYTHING HE TOUCHES TURNS TO GOLD. TINUBU IS A MAN OF DESTINY. THE SPIRIT OF JUNE TWELVE IS UPON US. ONE WHICH OBASANJO DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE, ONE WHICH YARADUA DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE, ONE WHICH JONATHAN DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE EXCEPT PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI WHO DECLARED ABIOLA WINNER AFTER SO MANY YEARS. ABIOLA DID WIN BUT IT WAS ANNULLED. YOU SHOULD BE REST ASSURED THAT THIS TIME AROUND TINUBU WILL WIN AND BUHARI WILL UPHOLD THE SPIRIT OF JUNE TWELVE HE BELIEVES IN BY DECLARING TINUBU/SHETTIMA THE WINNER.

yinmu
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by zionstaar75: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Arysexy:

What competence are you choosing in the North that can't be found among Northern Christians?

This competence defence attempt is adding salt to injury.

don't mind this promoters of evil,tinubu wants to know if there is a living God and the answer he will get is one he'll never forget in his life,competent my ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by emonis88: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
So u r in essence saying there is no competent christian?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by adiori0303: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Beer parlor gutter politics.
He opposed prior to 2014.
He opposed?
For a person who was never a parry member prior to 2014.
Someone who was just a professor of law,and was just drafted in at the last minute.
Who the hell knew osibanjo in 2014 as a major party stakeholder?
U guys just conjure up rubish juat to make u guys feel alright.
I no just understand una stupidity o
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by BreakingNews21: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2022
The informed source said

The mischief never ends with some of these media ppl. They just make up any kind of b.s. for the gullible to eat and swallow.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Isobug: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2022
mindengrave:
I choose competence over religion!
And who is competent? Shetima? Forget that thing, Asiwaju wants to win by all means. He believes a Christian VP could dent his chances nothing like Jihad plans like most people suggest.
So there's no competent Christian in the whole wide North who is in APC or a Technocrat.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by zionstaar75: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Osinbajo is a fool, he should keep quite if he does not understand politics, he should focus on his pastoral job after HIS appointment as VP.

Yoruba lokan
Tinubu is the man
and that makes u what?there is a plot to extinct his religion and he should be clapping for them abi?u need help

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by emonis88: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2022
forerunner022:
Bola Tinubu is a selfish politician. His decision to settle for a Muslim-muslim ticket has clearly shown that he puts self interest above national interest. At a time like this where our country is tending towards religious and ethnic malaise that have further polarized us along such lines and slackened our national cohesion, a so-called elder statesman like Tinubu shouldn't have throw caution to the wind in the selection of a running mate. Alarmingly, Shettima is an unapologetic and unrepentant Boko Haram sympathizer whose antecedents is of public knowledge. What happened to a Christian APC running mate? Or are there no other persons more qualified and competent for that position in the North? While some may dismiss the argument against a Muslim-Muslim ticket with all repudiations, we all will one way or the other pay for the consequences. This was the same way I kicked against the candidacy of Buhari way back in 2015, pointing out the dire political economic, and religious implication it will portend for our budding democracy, but some political neophytes called me names, today they call back to called me a Nastrodamus.
Don't mind them, but I still wish that someone better does win this election, cus when the consequences of their mayopic mind comes it affects us all.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
APC may have shot itself on the foot with this kind of ticket, and the tensions going on in the party and the country since the announcement was made is a bad thing,” the source said.

This is one choice Tinubu will forever live to regret.

Forever, if I may add
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Softmirror: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Lazenby007:
Think of this Chistian-Christian ticket. Pls,be sincere to yourself and tell me what you think will be happening now.

ONLY ONE THING WILL HAPPEN SINCE THERE ARE OTHER CANDIDATES TO CHOOSE FROM. PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT PLEASED WILL GO OUT AND MAKE A DIFFERENT CHOICE THAT WILL GIVE THEM SATISFACTION.UNLESS THIS IS NOT DEMOCRACY.

AND JUDGING BY WHAT IS ON GROUND, THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES ARE SO NUMEROUS CARRYING THEIR PARTY FLAGS. THERE ARE LOTS OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM. WHY ALL THE UNNECESSARY NOISE

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Freebills12: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Sannisege:
Osinbajo just confirmed that he is not a politician. He wants Tinubu a minority southerner to pair with a northern Christian who is also a minority in the North so that Atiku can will easily.

Osibanjo is a Christian! You think he would allow you people to achieve your goal which is islamization agenda? No
When El Rufia and northern governors began to support power rotation, I knew they are up to something very bad. When all of a sudden they dropped Osibanjo for Tinibu, I know they had achieved to execute the grand plan of Utman Dan Fodio of immersing the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean. All of a sudden the Igbos you people hate so much that they are not worthy to be VP or president, you people gave them the most precious gift which is most dear to you people and your faith, the Quran in Igbo language. Just know that every Christian has these things in his/her mind.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by mechanics(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2022
They should allow them to do their thing, he thinks money will make them to win this time.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by GoldenstateChel: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Sannisege:
Osinbajo just confirmed that he is not a politician. He wants Tinubu a minority southerner to pair with a northern Christian who is also a minority in the North so that Atiku can will easily.
so politics is first before d people and d unity of a or d country angry undecided ,now wat have politics brought in d country,if not nothing plus shame.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Arysexy(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2022
adiori0303:
Beer parlor gutter politics.
He opposed prior to 2014.
He opposed?
For a person who was never a parry member prior to 2014.
Someone who was just a professor of law,and was just drafted in at the last minute.
Who the hell knew osibanjo in 2014 as a major party stakeholder?
U guys just conjure up rubish juat to make u guys feel alright.
I no just understand una stupidity o

Former legal adviser of APC Daniel Bwala that just resigned from APC confirmed that assertion on Arise TV.

Mind you, Osibanjo has been Tinubu's lawyer all these while, you can't say he wasn't in the picture, BC he attended most meeting during the alliance and offered legal advice to Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho / President Buhari Nominates Kingsley Obiorah As CBN Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.