Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,285 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group (20852 Views)

Tinubu-shettima: CAN Is Simply Hungry For Power, Engaging In Spiritual Banditry / Declare State Of Emergency On Kidnapping, Banditry,islamic Clerics Charge Buhari / Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Newton2024: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
fvck:
If not that CAN has been politicized,if they should say no christian should vote Tinubu, everyone would had adhered to it.
politicized my foot. Many of you claimed to be Christians but derive joy in ridiculing christian group. May you and your family not be victims of muslims soon.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Housing(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Talking of religious balancing.. Check these facts

*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%).

*Fact 2:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Which region has been more tolerant of religious diversity in the joint-ticket elections in Nigeria?

2. Which faith has been more tolerant of grossly lopsided joint tickets in Nigeria?

National
Why did obi pick a Muslim northerner as Vice... Ans. To attract votes not religious reason.

Why did Atiku pick Southern Okowa.. Is to get votes not because Okowa is christian.

Why did tinubu pick Shetima.. To attract votes.

They all are adopting different strategies to win the election. Simple.

If you won't vote BAT/KASH don't vote but don't stoke religious intolerance it won't do this country any good.

#SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Copied.

ME: with the above facts some brainwashed Christians especially from South still spread the islamization agenda propaganda
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by ablejesus26(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
SaintLucia:
Just like how Obi Pandora started the religion card in Anambra where an Anglican can never become a governor there. Tinubu is a Muslim married to a Christian pastor. Can any of your people in the Sadeast do that? Buhari will soon finish his tenure, so how many Christians has he forcefully converted into Islam? Mumu people like you that can't even worship in a church that is not your denomination. Whether you like or not Jagaban and Shettima is your incoming president and vice president. Use this herbal medicine to flush out the bitterness and hatred of APC from your system.

grin grin Loll this one is looking for people wey go help am masturbate on tribal gbasgbos wey be the only thing wey your creator send you come this life come do grin grin
Sorry kid look for another customer I no dey do nonsense grin grin
I have got numerous Yoruba friends and associates who ofcus like many well meaning Nigerians rejects the fraud and disastrous agenda apc and Tinubu are trying to bring into the country that has been guarged up in religious tension.
Look for useless children like yourself to masturbate on tribal gbasgbos,btw you sound like a madman I don't engage mad people o grin
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by MNDY(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
MURIC you must be very stupid. I voted and drummed support for Buhari (a Muslim). many Christians did.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by IamWonderful: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
beejaay:

Your life is never complete without shouting obituary.. The name dey pursue u for dream.. Boko haram life better pass your life uncle
I don't share your parents life, kid, I am not responsible for your disappointment, stop clout chasing
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by SaintLucia: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
ablejesus26:

grin grin Loll this one is looking for people wey go help am masturbate on tribal gbasgbos wey be the only thing wey your creator send you come this life come do grin grin
Sorry kid look for another customer I no dey do nonsense grin grin
I have got numerous Yoruba friends and associates who ofcus like many well meaning Nigerians rejects the fraud and disastrous agenda apc and Tinubu are trying to bring into the country that has been guarged up in religious tension.
Look for useless children like yourself to masturbate on tribal gbasgbos,btw you sound like a madman I don't engage mad people o grin
I can feel your pain and frustration. Whether you like it or not Emi lo kan and Shettimo is your incoming president and vice president. Use this herbal medicine to flush out the hatred and bitterness from your system.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by MNDY(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Both MURIC and CAN are group of religious fanatics and cancer to society.

Funniest thing is that they don't have such influence on the decision of Christians/Muslims like they wanted us to believe.

But on this very unfair Muslim-Muslim ticket, CAN is very right to encourage Christians not to vote such ticket. This is not an Islamic country. Even Atiku picked a Christian.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by latolz: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Not a problem.. One day a Christian Christian ticket will hold..
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by sadaxxx: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is Tinubu's agenda, to cause a rift and deepen suspicion amongst Nigerians and MURIC are available as a willing tool. There's literally NO good thing that will come out of this muslim-muslim ticket because of desperation. This is not 1993 and BAT is not MKO either.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by ablejesus26(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
SaintLucia:
I can feel your pain and frustration. Whether you like it or not Emi lo kan and Shettimo is your incoming president and vice president. Use this herbal medicine to flush out the hatred and bitterness from your system.

grin grin grin You are actually the one in sefia pain,it's obviously clear with how you outbursted spewing tribal shenanigans into my mention grin grin
Sorry dear I can't help your pain bcus e dey sweet me for body grin grin

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Sunday2021: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is what the drug Lord want, this is the beginning of end of Nigeria. If biafra war did not divide Nigeria,religion war will and Tinubu should be held responsible.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Iyasaburi: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
This guy dey shak something I swear!
He always reason with his anus. How he became a professor wonder seriously.

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by SaintLucia: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
ablejesus26:

grin grin grin You are actually the one in sefia pain,it's obviously clear with how you outbursted spewing tribal shenanigans into my mention grin grin
Sorry dear I can't help your pain bcus e dey sweet me for body grin grin

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by ablejesus26(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
SaintLucia:

grin grin I am not responsible for the pain in your chest oo grin

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Sunday2021: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals are the ones crying, the Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants can hide behind a finger to attack even GOD, they are ruthless in their doom project.
your foolishness is a follow come. Iam not an igbo man but iam very angry with tinubu for the evil Islamic agenda that he want to impose on Nigerians. Go and check the list of apc members that are resigning from the party, are they igbos? The mistake that you guys are making is that you think anybody that want to tell tinubu the truth is a an igbo man. E go shock you!!!
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by SaintLucia: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
ablejesus26:

grin grin I am not responsible for the pain in your chest oo grin

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Sunday2021: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
KingKO22:
Is it a must for can to support Tinubu?

Why can't they waste their votes on Obituary grin

CAN should go for Obituary and allow others to vote our choice.

Jagaban is aware about the outcry of the baby factory children of hate from falling sun republic.

Their 5% election might not even hold if Simon Ekpa releases his boys to kill you people on election day

The election that's not sure to hold
e go shock you.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Vulcan24(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rabble rouser
This man and megaphone which is loudest ?
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Paruz1015(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
See the hypocrisy. This man is really annoying and very dumb. I guess if it was the other way around this man and his useless extremist group would be crying wolf at the moment about how they are trying to sideline his religion in the scheme of things. They preach fairness yet they aren't fair when it suit them. I detest people when they are like this damn Nigeria is doomed if we continue to allow religion, ethnicity and region divide us. God help Nigeria
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by AlphaTaikun: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by IamWonderful: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sunday2021:
your foolishness is a follow come. Iam not an igbo man but iam very angry with tinubu for the evil Islamic agenda that he want to impose on Nigerians. Go and check the list of apc members that are resigning from the party, are they igbos? The mistake that you guys are making is that you think anybody that want to tell tinubu the truth is a an igbo man. E go shock you!!!
From your first sentence shows you are Igbo you are trying to deny, because according to reliable inform, you people wake up your parents with side tackles, now see I didn't insult but you decided to play your parental trait on me, we know IPOB miscreants and cannibals are toxic, wretch and unruly, we know the kind of unparallel foolishness, hatred and bitterness you people carry.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by ablejesus26(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
SaintLucia:

I am not responsible for the pain in your soul nah grin

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Sunday2021: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
I think we Christians need to start fanatism the way the Muslims are doing. Anybody that vote for a Muslim Muslims ticket in my ward, we will burn down his house. Christians need to take it to the extreme this time around. Had it been it is a Christian Christian ticket the Muslims will have declared jihad. Tinubu have the guts to tell the whole world that Christians are incompetent, that he choose Shettima because he can only find competent vp in a Muslim family.
Time for a liberal Christian is over.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by ufotunang: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
MURIC can you accept a Christian and Christian ticket...
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Sunday2021: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
From your first sentence shows you are Igbo you are trying to deny, because according to reliable inform, you people wake up your parents with side tackles, now see I didn't insult but you decided to play your parental trait on me, we know IPOB miscreants and cannibals are toxic, wretch and unruly, we know the kind of unparallel foolishness, hatred and bitterness you people carry.
e go shock you!
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by ufotunang: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
MURIC....i know you cannot accept a Christian and Christian ticket ...so stop talking anyhow
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by SaintLucia: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
ablejesus26:

I am not responsible for the pain in your soul nah grin

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by GoldenstateChel: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals are the ones crying, the Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants can hide behind a finger to attack even GOD, they are ruthless in their doom project.
so Igbo are d only Christian in Nigeria,even d CAN president is a Yoruba Christian, stop thinking and commenting like a half brain died person.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by zionstaar75: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Pass the same message to your father and family members.
I'm not from the gutter like u,I'm royalty physically and spiritual. I don't have time,my life is beyond nairaland for that matter. I'm a millionaire in several tens of millions. Your insults means nothing to me.by the has died 12 years ago grin
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by ledaman: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Any Nigerian Christian that votes APC ticket will perish in Hell Fire
Poverty mentality!
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by zionstaar75: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Iyasaburi:
This guy dey shak something I swear!
He always reason with his anus. How he became a professor wonder seriously.
he's an extremist who destroyed the lofty standards unilorin achieved before he became vc.he recruited deadbeat Muslim lecturers and introduced dress code. He's an evil Nigeria can do without
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Rapture4real(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Okiki22242:
Make the Islamic group keep shut abeg...useless group undecided

Lunatic evil man. Fake man. If it suits Muslims, he will praise it but if it's against Muslims he will condemn it. If it is Christian Christian ticket now ,North will have been burning. God will reward you people for your wickedness against Christians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 / Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead / APC, Governors, Ministers Oppose Amaechi As Buhari’s Campaign DG For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.