Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group (20858 Views)

Tinubu-shettima: CAN Is Simply Hungry For Power, Engaging In Spiritual Banditry / Declare State Of Emergency On Kidnapping, Banditry,islamic Clerics Charge Buhari / Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by SarkinYarki: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
ledaman:
Poverty mentality!

Guy cool down no man for your family get money pass me so cool down and face the facts
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by GoldenstateChel: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fareke:

d same way,Boko Haram and iswap are killing and kidnaping their or ur Muslim bro and sis in d north
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by SarkinYarki: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
mu2sa2:
So if they vote Atiku, a Muslim, they will be admitted into your paradise.

Yes
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Haykinx98(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Last time we had a Muslim - Christian ticket
The nation was thrown into a state of HigiHaga
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by jonnyjustcome22: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
This muric is a foolish man.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Fareke: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
d same way,Boko Haram and iswap are killing and kidnaping their or ur Muslim bro and sis in d north

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by GoldenstateChel: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fareke:

u receive ur foolish sense and brain, because u are worst than foolish
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by GoldenstateChel: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Haykinx98:
Last time we had a Muslim - Christian ticket
The nation was thrown into a state of HigiHaga
and with Muslim Muslim tickets,will be worst than a last one,let be see how tinubu will goveren d country well,when dey will be religion crisis
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Fareke: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
u receive ur foolish sense and brain
Sorry bro! I feel your pain

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by GoldenstateChel: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fareke:

Sorry bro! I feel your pain
feel which pain,u are d pain here without no brain
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by basseeafricana: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/12/tinubu-shettima-can-engaging-in-spiritual-banditry-islamic-group/
Can is a useless religion organization. We know that all their cheap blackmail is for the support if Obi
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by missymide: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
This man to se oju bi nkan ti a o gbodo so yi. If it is a Christian Christian that they just mention he would have charged his people to start trouble but it favours him and his brain wont work well again
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Asabe4(f): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Healthquest:
Aswear...getting boring already.
All this institution has turn to politician attack Dogs.

Make march 2023 come make everything pass.
Honestly
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by beejaay: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
I don't share your parents life, kid, I am not responsible for your disappointment, stop clout chasing

Mumu oya shout another obituary.. It's only obituary and parents abuse u Sabi and na only those with useless parents dey abuse parents..
Oya sing me ur obituary and parent abuse song ode
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by ledaman: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Guy cool down no man for your family get money pass me so cool down and face the facts
If you have it, you won't say it.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by zionstaar75: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Shut up your mouth..... Liar

You can never be Royalty and You are dead broke.......... Shi Shi, you nor get.

People with money don't brag about it online.

Royals don't talk trash to people that don't share their views and never insulted them.

Those are the attitude and traits of a Perpetual Slave and an Everlasting Servant.

But you can keep deceiving yourself in Nairaland where everyone is a Billionaire and Prince Charming.
I don't have your time,u are free to believe what ever
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Zelenskyy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
zionstaar75:
I don't have your time,u are free to believe what ever

Get lost...

No time for Slaves that pretends to be Royalty.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by SarkinYarki: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
ledaman:
If you have it, you won't say it.

How do you know when you have never been rich cheesy..Na you first broke shame me and now you say if I have I won't say it ..Baba I say it again I get money pass all the men in your lineage
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by bammo: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
fvck:
If not that CAN has been politicized,if they should say no christian should vote Tinubu, everyone would had adhered to it.
speak for yourself and other confused christians online.. most christians will listen when CAN speak.
i've been watching you f00ls come online and undermine the major body responsible for protecting the right and interest of Nigerian Christians. So what if there is a few irregularities here and there? has the mission of CAN ever changed from defending Christians to supporting the agenda of Muslims??
We Christians in the North know the value of CAN and you all will see it too. I just hope it wont be too late.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Spizzy1: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you remember what the Boko Haram terrorist were shouting during the kuje prison break last week. You will come to agree with me that Islam breed terrorist that is consuming them and other religions now in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by mankan2k7(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
May holy ghost fire strike you
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by zionstaar75: 6:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Get lost...

No time for Slaves that pretends to be Royalty.
hehehe why the royalty part dey pain u,I feel your pain but its not my fault that I was born that way,its grace!
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Fareke: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
feel which pain,u are d pain here without no brain
Sorry bro!
I feel your severe pain
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by Zelenskyy(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2022
zionstaar75:
hehehe why the royalty part dey pain u,I feel your pain but its not my fault that I was born that way,its grace!

See this Ferry

Na your Fake Online Royal status one pain me ?

Abeg go fry Stone while you keep basking in self delusions.

Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by lagosrd: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/12/tinubu-shettima-can-engaging-in-spiritual-banditry-islamic-group/

Let them Carey their wahala away
When it's time to present a Christain Christain ticket I hope they won't die in their sleep else we will force them to die
Re: Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group by SlurUsername1: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
ablejesus26:

grin grin Loll this one is looking for people wey go help am masturbate on tribal gbasgbos wey be the only thing wey your creator send you come this life come do grin grin
Sorry kid look for another customer I no dey do nonsense grin grin
I have got numerous Yoruba friends and associates who ofcus like many well meaning Nigerians rejects the fraud and disastrous agenda apc and Tinubu are trying to bring into the country that has been guarged up in religious tension.
Look for useless children like yourself to masturbate on tribal gbasgbos,btw you sound like a madman I don't engage mad people o grin
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau / FG Resumes Payments To Former Niger Delta Militants / Are Eastern Ports Dysfunctional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.