Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } (2295 Views)

David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Image123:

And why on earth or heaven should they be spending N100bn on the needy? How much are you spending on the needy that you want them/others to spend N100bn on the needy?
They spend on the needy and they also spend on church buildings. Since you are not happy despite not putting N1 there, that's why it is taken that you want them to spend ALL on the needy.
If indeed you don't expect/want them to spend all on the needy, how much is sufficient for you, any figure?

I dunno why you are arguing with me, you should go argue with Jesus. LoLz.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
LordReed:

I dunno why you are arguing with me, you should go argue with Jesus. LoLz.

Why?
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Image123:

Why?

It was Jesus that written as saying that you should give your all to the needy so go argue with him, since you think he is alive somewhere.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by KnownUnknown: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
Image123:

And why on earth or heaven should they be spending N100bn on the needy?

grin
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
LordReed:

It was Jesus that written as saying that you should give your all to the needy so go argue with him, since you think he is alive somewhere.

He said that to me? i never saw it,He said He didn't.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by KnownUnknown: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
kingxsamz:

Yeah, there are definitely pastors who are deluded and think these beliefs are real,

After you go beyond belief or unbelief in god and view it for the scam that it is, you will come to view these pastor/reverend/ priest/father/imam/rabbi/guru/Dalai lama/ayatollah/pope/Babalawo assholes as either delusional or disingenuous. And there is nothing funnier than people viewing these clowns as authorities.
The Catholics for example will perform all kinds of transgressions against their fellow man then go confess their “sins” to some pedophile in a box they call “father”, who then tells the Catholic to say “Hail Mary” ten times and the “sins” are forgiven. Meanwhile, the victim of the Catholic is left with bupkis. Tragicomedic world and I have chosen to laugh at it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Image123:

He said that to me? i never saw it,He said He didn't.

Well I guess the Bible is wrong then. LoLz.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
LordReed:

Well I guess the Bible is wrong then. LoLz.

Where in the Bible did He say that to me?
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Image123:

Where in the Bible did He say that to me?

If you want to be that way, where in the Bible does anyone specifically speak to you or ask you specifically to do anything?
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
LordReed:

If you want to be that way, where in the Bible does anyone specifically speak to you or ask you specifically to do anything?

Be like how? The Bible is clear about God's Word to all men, God's Word to His children, and God's Word to individuals. There are things to learn from every situation but it is very important to RIGHTLY divide the Word of God as against twisting and misunderstanding scriptures.

1. Joh 3:3 KJV Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

This is a clear condition for all men including me.

2. Mat 5:6 KJV Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Another very direct and clear scriptures for me.

3. Mar 9:23 KJV Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Another very clear place that God is speaking to me.

Do you need more? It is very clear also when God is speaking specifically to an individual and saying "Go to Joppa" or "Go to a city and loose a donkey".
Again, i ask you where did Jesus say what you said to me. i plead that you get to the point and avoid rigmarole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Image123:

Be like how? The Bible is clear about God's Word to all men, God's Word to His children, and God's Word to individuals. There are things to learn from every situation but it is very important to RIGHTLY divide the Word of God as against twisting and misunderstanding scriptures.

1. Joh 3:3 KJV Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

This is a clear condition for all men including me.

2. Mat 5:6 KJV Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Another very direct and clear scriptures for me.

3. Mar 9:23 KJV Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Another very clear place that God is speaking to me.

Do you need more? It is very clear also when God is speaking specifically to an individual and saying "Go to Joppa" or "Go to a city and loose a donkey".
Again, i ask you where did Jesus say what you said to me. i plead that you get to the point and avoid rigmarole.

Great! Here's one for you to add to that then:

Mark 10
21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

22 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.

23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!

25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?

27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.

29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 3:10am On Jul 15, 2022
LordReed:

Great! Here's one for you to add to that then:

Mark 10
21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

22 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.

23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!

25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?

27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.

29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Totally different and very direct/specific to the man.

Mark 10

This particular man wanted to do something(works) to get eternal life, Jesus Christ simply showed him how impossible it is. He doesn't say every man or whosoever shall sell all.

See the difference in the disciples, they didn't sell all and give to the poor. The all was clearly stated. house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands. They LEFT, that is, it wasn't their priority. i believe that you know that the same Peter had a house, wife, and in law. Peter didn't SELL his brethren or children to give to the poor, he LEFT them. Very different. Learn and understand.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2022
Image123:

Totally different and very direct/specific to the man.

Mark 10

This particular man wanted to do something(works) to get eternal life, Jesus Christ simply showed him how impossible it is. He doesn't say every man or whosoever shall sell all.

See the difference in the disciples, they didn't sell all and give to the poor. The all was clearly stated. house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands. They LEFT, that is, it wasn't their priority. i believe that you know that the same Peter had a house, wife, and in law. Peter didn't SELL his brethren or children to give to the poor, he LEFT them. Very different. Learn and understand.

Are you saying Jesus didn't really want him to sell his things, he was just testing him?

Also if you are single and fully own a house how do you just leave the house, are you saying Jesus means you should just abandon it unused?
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by KnownUnknown: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2022
Image123:

grin
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
LordReed:

Are you saying Jesus didn't really want him to sell his things, he was just testing him?

Also if you are single and fully own a house how do you just leave the house, are you saying Jesus means you should just abandon it unused?

i'm saying Jesus Christ knew that particular man could not do it(sell all). No one can obtain eternal life by DOINGs/works. For another person, Jesus Christ may say something else, like no anger, or no immorality, or no pilfering etc. Everyone has different weaknesses or besetting sins. Jesus Christ wasn't asking everyone for all time to sell all, He was addressing that particular man.

In marriage, a Christian leaves father and mother to cleave to the spouse. Leaving them doesn't mean abandoning or disowning or selling them. It means your marriage takes a higher spot than them. That's how you leave all, you prefer and hold on to God/Jesus above all.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Image123:

i'm saying Jesus Christ knew that particular man could not do it(sell all). No one can obtain eternal life by DOINGs/works. For another person, Jesus Christ may say something else, like no anger, or no immorality, or no pilfering etc. Everyone has different weaknesses or besetting sins. Jesus Christ wasn't asking everyone for all time to sell all, He was addressing that particular man.

In marriage, a Christian leaves father and mother to cleave to the spouse. Leaving them doesn't mean abandoning or disowning or selling them. It means your marriage takes a higher spot than them. That's how you leave all, you prefer and hold on to God/Jesus above all.

How do you know what Jesus knew about the man when instead it is clearly written that Jesus loved the man?

I didn't ask you about married I asked about a single person. Question again: Also if you are single and fully own a house how do you just leave the house, are you saying Jesus means you should just abandon it unused?
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
LordReed:

How do you know what Jesus knew about the man when instead it is clearly written that Jesus loved the man?

I didn't ask you about married I asked about a single person. Question again: Also if you are single and fully own a house how do you just leave the house, are you saying Jesus means you should just abandon it unused?

Jesus loves you too, He loves the world. Jesus is omniscient and also had the gift of the word of knowledge so He knew the man and spoke, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Jesus never said to ALL men or to any of His disciples but to the man. Or do you have any reasons to think that it was the practice of His followers to sell all they had and give to the poor to inherit eternal life? Not one.
If you want to do something to get eternal life, you will have enough to do, na you go tire. It is clearly seen in the Law.

i used marriage to explain the word "leave/left". Peter said they had "left" all, which you assume to just mean abandon. In christain marraige a spouse "leaves/left" father and mother. Leaving there is NOT abandoning. Peter did not abandon his wife or in laws or house, he had them. But he put God in first place. Leaving your house for God as a single person means God takes priority above that house. You are ready to even forego the house, or sell the house if need be for the sake of Christ.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by judedwriter(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
In all honesty, in my own opinion, I think this project is needless.

Why not use the money to conduct soul winning crusades globally? This time is super ripe for soul winning as the rapture is so so close.

But anyway, bishop oyedepo is a prophet. If God told him clearly to build the largest auditorium in the world, I have no beef with it.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by faithsurvey: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Only one God created the stars, the Suns, the planets Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune; dwarf planets such as Pluto; dozens of moons; and millions of asteroids, comets, and meteoroids. Beyond our own solar system, they have discovered thousands of planetary systems orbiting other stars in the Milky Way.

Jesus was sent only to our own earth. Who was overlooking the affairs of other worlds when Jesus was on the earth.?. The answer is: none other than the One true God. So He alone is the true God, and the only One to be worshipped. He is the God of Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Joseph, and thousands of other prophets of God as well as all human beings and all things.

So building a ten trillion Naira building means nothing. What only matter is to worship the One true God, the creator of all things, inside such building.

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by RepoMan007: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
judedwriter:
In all honesty, in my own opinion, I think this project is needless.

Why not use the money to conduct soul winning crusades globally? This time is super ripe for soul winning as the rapture is so so close.

But anyway, bishop oyedepo is a prophet. If God told him clearly to build the largest auditorium in the world, I have no beef with it.
soul winning and soul renewal are complementary efforts towards making the kingdom of God. Both are equally important. All over the bible, the emphasis on teaching is undeniable. Teaching in church like teaching in schools need condusive environment and if the teacher teaches all the student in two class periods, I believe it is better than doing it over five class periods thus a need for a bigger hall to accommodate more students.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by RepoMan007: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
faithsurvey:
Only one God created the stars, the Suns, the planets Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune; dwarf planets such as Pluto; dozens of moons; and millions of asteroids, comets, and meteoroids. Beyond our own solar system, they have discovered thousands of planetary systems orbiting other stars in the Milky Way.

Jesus was sent only to our own earth. Who was overlooking the affairs of other worlds when Jesus was on the earth.?. The answer is: none other than the One true God. So He alone is the true God, and the only One to be worshipped. He is the God of Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Joseph, and thousands of other prophets of God as well as all human beings and all things.

So building a ten trillion Naira building means nothing. What only matter is to worship the One true God, the creator of all things, inside such building.
The aim of a bigger hall is to accommodate more souls per time. If you say gathering to hear th e word being preached is bad, then I rest my case, otherwise, a bigger hall is better to help improve quality of teachings and service.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by RepoMan007: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Image123 and LordReed, I think both of you are missing the point in Mark 10.
Verse 21 stresses the effect of giving to the needy, which is to have heavenly treasures.

Verse 23 - 24 clearly reveals the trust the young man was having in his riches instead of being a blessing to the needy was his fault.

Lastly, the decision to sell and give to a needy person or true charitable cause is a personal one that's conceived on a by one on one or personal basis. I doubt all the pastors involves in making the decision to give that money to the needy can easily agree on it and on which needy to give to. Church contribution is a sort of public money but personal money is what genuinely come from the heart of a giver and thus translate to heavenly treasures. Even when Jesus was replying Judas, He personalized the reply to Judas because all the twelve contributing before giving would have made less sense than each one making the decision on their own.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by faithsurvey: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
One God created and supervising the affairs of billions of other "worlds". So, He can't be restricted to just our own tiny world.

True God created and is alone supervising the affairs of millions and billions of other solar systems. The True God can never come to restrict Himself to just only the affairs of this 'tiny' world called the earth. So Jesus is not God but the messenger of God to our comparatively very tiny world. So worship the true God!

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
RepoMan007:
Verse 21 stresses the effect of giving to the needy, which is to have heavenly treasures.

Verse 23 - 24 clearly reveals the trust the young man was having in his riches instead of being a blessing to the needy was his fault.

Lastly, the decision to sell and give to a needy person or true charitable cause is a personal one that's conceived on a by one on one or personal basis. I doubt all the pastors involves in making the decision to give that money to the needy can easily agree on it and on which needy to give to. Church contribution is a sort of public money but personal money is what genuinely come from the heart of a giver and thus translate to heavenly treasures. Even when Jesus was replying Judas, He personalized the reply to Judas because all the twelve contributing before giving would have made less sense than each one making the decision on their own.

Sure maybe I am missing the point but still spending N100bn on an auditorium when you believe Jesus is coming soon seems like a pretty gigantic stretch. Especially when you realise that the early Christians gave their things up because they too were expecting Jesus to be coming soon.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
RepoMan007:

i am not exactly on the point of the verse(21) but on the fact that it is not a command to ALL men or disciples. The man did not actually have a problem of/with giving to the needy but with HOW FAR i.e selling whatsoever he had(all his great possessions) and giving them to the needy.
It is one thing to conveniently give out 2k, 5k or even 10k to the needy as a multi-millionaire or even thousandnaire. It is another level to sell all your property and give them to the needy. The latter was the case which he found impossible to do.

Jesus did not make it a criteria to His followers to sell all they had and give to the needy. Like you pointed out, He even told His disciple not to give to the needy but to Him.

Matthew _26:11  For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.
Mar_14:7  For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always.
Joh_12:8  For the poor always ye have with you; but me ye have not always.

God also said through Paul that giving to the poor is not that important if you do not have charity(divine love).

1Co 13:3  And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
LordReed:

Sure maybe I am missing the point but still spending N100bn on an auditorium when you believe Jesus is coming soon seems like a pretty gigantic stretch. Especially when you realise that the early Christians gave their things up because they too were expecting Jesus to be coming soon.

You are missing the point. If Jesus comes today, does your Bible not tell you that He is to reign on earth for 1000years? How then is 100bn for Him and His Body a gigantic stretch especially if it is not pinching you and nobody is complaining?
Did they tell you that you cannot give up things for others and still build for 100bn? It's called budgetting.
BTW, the Bible does not say that early christians gave things up BECAUSE Jesus was coming soon, that is one gigantic stretch over there.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by RepoMan007: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
LordReed:

That Jesus is coming soon is no excuse to permit spiritual sabbatical. When Jesus asked Peter to feed His sheeps, there was no condition attached to it as to whether the feeding should stop before Jesus comes.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by MufasaLion: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
These clerics are all businessmen. They always find ways to generate more income and enrich their pockets.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2022
RepoMan007:
That Jesus is coming soon is no excuse to permit spiritual sabbatical. When Jesus asked Peter to feed His sheeps, there was no condition attached to it as to whether the feeding should stop before Jesus comes.

So why didn't Peter build any auditoriums to feed the sheep in?
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by RepoMan007: 2:06am On Jul 18, 2022
LordReed:

So why didn't Peter build any auditoriums to feed the sheep in?
because there were very huge auditoriums in Jerusalem already. When 3000 were added in a single day in Acts of the Apostles, it was one of such auditoriums that was used.
The current 15,000 seater of the church is already fully exhausted and has to hold 5 services on Sundays thus a need for a bigger one. That's different from the situation peter was facing.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by RepoMan007: 2:14am On Jul 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
These clerics are all businessmen. They always find ways to generate more income and enrich their pockets.
You only see it as generation of more income because of the hardness and stiffness of your heart.
It is like saying govt is building more hospitals to secure more taxes in the future. They may be building hospitals but that's for the current health issues. A malicious minded person may see it as revenue drive but will it make sense for a 25-35 year old to die and the parents try to conceive again? Never! It is better govt steps in and build hospitals to prevent death by health issues.
That's what the church is after. After concieving a soul in the kingdom, it will be stupid to watch that soul die for lack of food and medicine. They need bigger halls to feed the saved souls. It has little to do with income from those souls but their welfare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2022
Image123:

You are missing the point. If Jesus comes today, does your Bible not tell you that He is to reign on earth for 1000years? How then is 100bn for Him and His Body a gigantic stretch especially if it is not pinching you and nobody is complaining?
Did they tell you that you cannot give up things for others and still build for 100bn? It's called budgetting.
BTW, the Bible does not say that early christians gave things up BECAUSE Jesus was coming soon, that is one gigantic stretch over there.

And what is Jesus going to do with the auditorium if he comes? LoLz.

It is implied. There are several references to the imminent arrival so no need to hold on to things in this world. Here is one:

1 Cor 7
29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

The subsequent verses make it plain to believers that they are not to take a clingy view of anything because Jesus is coming soon.

Amazing how time is short has turned to over 19 centuries. LoLz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues The Bible Way / Scriptures Expounded: The Apostles Miraculous Release From Prison - Acts 5:18-20 / Islam Versus Freemasons By Baba Ali Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.