Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire (35791 Views)

Tenant Sues Landlady For Refusing To Sell Her House To Him / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Vulcan24(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rushing to parties and frivolities usually leaves careless mistakes behind

If you know women and this act, you will leave the house last
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Machinegun91(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
So sorry dear, men will rewards you
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Verythankful: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
.thanks
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Papichulostunne(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Doh
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by TinubuAdvocate1: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

How u wan make she recoup wetin she lost if she no do video?
Abi u no wan make pastor chibuzor of Omega power ministry show her love? cheesy grin grin.

Once u carry ur problem com online as a woman, it's half solved.
If u come b fine woman, d problem is completely solved....with bonus sef cheesy grin grin
bad guy grin
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by wilroy: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
What good has the Salah brought?
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by DrChukki: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
She looks pretty, I see sex starved married men secretly contacting her, I see them renting another house for her and buying her another car, I see her smiling once again.

This I have seen.

False prophet in the building grin
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by ibechris(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
She looks pretty, I see sex starved married men secretly contacting her, I see them renting another house for her and buying her another car, I see her smiling once again.

This I have seen.

Craze every where.
Prophet of doom...na so una take see Buhari before Election.
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tolu181:
if Tinubu wins

That church killing will be a child's play, no church will be in Yorubaland come 2023 and beyond

Use your head.

Igbo are now impersonating Yoruba moniker to split rubbish with their propaganda

Tinubu that support church in building, supported the catholic church at Owo, have pastor wife will now be killing christians in Yoruba land

Yorubas reading this should understand these lunatic propagandist and if this moniker is truly a Yoruba, do not allow igbo hate filled on Muslim faith to bring division among Yorubas

Tinubu respect Christian faith and cannot do anything to undermine them, picking Christian in North won't give him electoral assurance and the main objective of a politician is to win election just as maximizing profit is the goal of a businessman

those crying on Tinubu's pick, won't vote him if he pick pope
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by LabUdegbe(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

What's all these? grin cheesy
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

But all d same, I think he's not far from d truth.

Kind hearted men/women will com to her aid.

...for being cute, she would likely get d aid from d people Falseprophet mentioned earlier cheesy cool
E shock u? Na normal
gibberish words from a clown
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by soundical: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
It's quite a pity! So sad!
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by VirileNelly2420: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
gibberish words from a clown
Deal with it boy.
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Chochovini: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Happy salah.
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by newnigerdelta1: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Common go one side,liar...na owner dey destroy the country....useless Christian's ,practice the love you preach and stop destroying the country with owner witchcraft thinking.. ..
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Uniquekriss(m): 5:05am On Jul 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Seer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome / Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning / Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.