Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,025 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire (35805 Views)

Tenant Sues Landlady For Refusing To Sell Her House To Him / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Mogajunior(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
cool

Sallah Fisting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool

Sallah Fisting

Thank God for the sallah meat and penis she went to collect.

Na so she for turn barbecue. cry

Quality Yarinyan barbecue.

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by muykem: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tolu181:
if Tinubu wins

That church killing will be a child's play, no church will be in Yorubaland come 2023 and beyond

Use your head.
Tinubu wife and his children are also Christian.
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by RPG2020(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tolu181:
if Tinubu wins

That church killing will be a child's play, no church will be in Yorubaland come 2023 and beyond

Use your head.

Who is T.bu? Nigeria na he mate
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Harrynight(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
This Tory no clear shocked
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
I wish the tinubu support group would come to her rescue n build her a new one
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Oceanblaze(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
She looks pretty, I see sex starved married men secretly contacting her, I see them renting another house for her and buying her another car, I see her smiling once again.

This I have seen.
The real false prophet.lol
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Cokahot: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
That's why it's good to have solar. If u get like 500k buy solar and be at rest. U see nepa light,sometimes the voltage would fluctuate. The last time it blew my telly,blew my stab,charger ,na God save me say my laptop charger no dey connected. I for run mad. Faulty or dagbo electrical fittings,wuru wuru to the answer wiring made by a quack engineer, faulty socket,ac permanently on with no stabiliser, or of cos no stabilisers used at all. God wan punish u so,fire burn your apartment,after that rain come ,flood come dey. Bad omen. No rescue
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Pickmycall: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
olusam4:
Ah

Uncompleted bungalow for sale.

2flat at oji block itele road ota ogun state.

Title: family receipt and survey

Price:10m asking
Omonile for yorubaland are land grabbers.caveat emptor
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Franking: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin.

Maybe she supports muslim muslim ticket.
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by VORETERE: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
cry

This life eh. Very weird and funny life
You went to flex only to come back to meet sad news.

Was walking on street today inside rain thinking of the shattered glass of the vehicle I am trying to fix only to see a man who was close to tears. Grown up man o. Baba wide screen don scatter, he just sat down there thinking of his life. I couldn't laugh

Anyways in a nutshell always sope ti e (thank god for your own)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by mohammadyusuf66(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dscop:

Go and sell the device you're using. Looks like you're not that hungry.

Rubbish.
wa gbayi
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Amthankfulxxx: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dscop:

Rubbish.
Thanks for ur advice,noted
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Buje1987(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
She looks pretty, I see sex starved married men secretly contacting her, I see them renting another house for her and buying her another car, I see her smiling once again.

This I have seen.

Brother I will love to know you better. I’m always laughing at your prophecy can you prophesis in my life
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
You don’t want know what’s on my mind right now, do you?
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sherrifat
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dscop:

Rubbish.

Why una dey so insensitive like this. Na wa o
Truly scammer dey but then again that no mean make you talk person down

Do you know the kinda device he is using? He/she sells it for 2k to feed then what next. Don't you know even coming on nl sef na Lil relief to the mind

Abeg y'all should be calming down.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Evidenx(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
grin grin Na the yeye yeye things weh you dey see na make me like you...hahaha.
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by holubee21(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
People like you always spice one's day with laughter..very funny comment
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tolu181:
if Tinubu wins

Use your head.
Didirin
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This I have seen.
Then you have seen NOTHING, since all you think is sex. Semaniac jerk
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Rayjnr: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tolu181:
if Tinubu wins

Use your head.

Support your candidate,leave others, religious tolerance my foot
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by VirileNelly2420: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
She even get mind Dey do video
How u wan make she recoup wetin she lost if she no do video?
Abi u no wan make pastor chibuzor of Omega power ministry show her love? cheesy grin grin.

Once u carry ur problem com online as a woman, it's half solved.
If u come b fine woman, d problem is completely solved....with bonus sef cheesy grin grin
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by hatedisplace: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
This your I have seen it irritating
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by VirileNelly2420: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
You don’t want know what’s on my mind right now, do you?
Tell us naa cool
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I do enjoy yuh madness sometimes..

Sexy madness!
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by VirileNelly2420: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
Then you have seen NOTHING, since all you think is sex. Semaniac jerk
But all d same, I think he's not far from d truth.

Kind hearted men/women will com to her aid.

...for being cute, she would likely get d aid from d people Falseprophet mentioned earlier cheesy cool
E shock u? Na normal

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
That's how you will come back and meet nigeria on fire if APC wins this election
Re: Woman Returns From SALAH Feasting Only To Find Her House On Fire by Bimpe29: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allah will replace her lost valuable items in manifold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. / Harbinger Doors And Furniture / Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.