Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) (31443 Views)

Shinzo Abe: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To Slain Japan ex-PM / Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot / The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Lama70(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
stano2:
Rest In Peace…
So no brave person in Nigeria to replicate such here… kaiii.

No one knows what you're talking about here. Could you please shed more light!?
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sonicroyel:

Not weak persay the attack was on open grounds plus Abe liked the lowrider lifestyle like Mandela ... Seeing themselves as icons I mean outrightly person no suppose get that man bad belle

They are weak take it or leave it. They should have immediately allowed him to go down flat before that second shot. But instead they stand to look were the sound is coming out from. May be you havnt watch the video.. They are unprofessional guard...
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Edyice: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Africana1123:
Rip

God protect my south east Biafra brother

Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu incoming president of federal republic of nigeria

Emilokan will protect all lives

Asiwaju 2023

Werey want chop agbado

More toll-gate to your front gate

Someone who sent army on you

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Josywhyte:

Nothing like weak security. When ur time don reach to kpai u go kpai. Are security personnel not human beings too? Must they know everything and everywhere there will be threat?

They are weak take it or leave it. They should have immediately allowed him to go down flat before that second shot. But instead they stand to look were the sound is coming out from.. They are unprofessional guard...
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Tell that to my criminal Old Man.

Oh yes,I will ! By the way,do you still wake that your criminal father up with a kick to his dirty old ass as you all do in that your tiny dungeon of cannibals ?
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
biggy00000:

Did you see the video?
A wise one once said " if you hear the sound of a gunshot, calm down as the bullet is not meant for you"

Really, you calm down abi. Instead of lying low but you still dey stand to know were the bullet dey come from. Abeg you dey make me laugh loud
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by biggy00000(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
adebwalex:

Really, you calm down abi. Instead of lying low but you still dey stand to know were the bullet dey come from. Abeg you dey make me laugh loud

Bruv; Bullet meant for you will hit before you hear the sound as "The average bullet travels at 2,500 feet per second (around 1,700 mph). Sound travels at 768 miles per hour (1,126 feet per second)—about half the speed of the bullet".

1 Like

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Zelenskyy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Oh yes,I will ! By the way,do you still wake that your criminal father up with a kick to his dirty old ass as you all do in that your tiny dungeon of cannibals ?

Get lost from my Mention.

I don't have time for a Dirty Criminal.

Go home and frame up your father and family members because you cannot frame me up.

You just Proved to Nairalanders and all Internet users that you are a Bloody Fruadster that came from the Loins of a Crook.

See the screenshot Below of my First reply to you and

see how a criminal like yourself have confessed to Nairalanders that you are indeed the Son of a CRIMINAL.... By adding Incriminating words to my comments.

I don't have time for Thieves and Criminals.

You and your father should be locked up in Kuje Prison to fill up the space left behind by the Boko Haram Terrorist that Escaped.

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zelenskyy:

If you think is Propaganda then wait until reality hits you.

Boko Haram Sympathizers don't like Yoruba Muslims and they don't hide it.

Even Yoruba Muslims know that they are seen and regarded as second class Muslims.

They would not wait any chance to get rid of a Sick Tinubu in the Aso Rock Villa.

So Nigerians must cry out against their Evil plans.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
you're probably not a Muslim. In Islam there is nothing like second class Muslims. The white race is not different from the black race. That is Islam for you. Prior now we were made to believe Buhari is the brain behind Boko Haram. Now the story has changed. Shettima is now the sole sponsor of Boko Haram.
You guys should look for another strategy this one has failed.
Quick reminder, the more you guys keep campaigning against this ticket the more Muslims develop interest in the ticket.
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
you're probably not a Muslim. In Islam there is nothing like second class Muslims. The white race is not different from the black race. That is Islam for you. Prior now we were made to believe Buhari is the brain behind Boko Haram. Now the story has changed. Shettima is now the sole sponsor of Boko Haram.
You guys should look for another strategy this one has failed.
Quick reminder, the more you guys keep campaigning against this ticket the more Muslims develop interest in the ticket.

Forget about your Islamic lectures.

I am telling how some Fulanis and other Northern Muslims treat the Yoruba Muslims practically in the South West.

Islamic doctrine is one thing but the practitioners are another. The Quran says to Love but how many Muslims practice that.

I am telling you what Yoruba Muslims are always complaining about. That they are treated with disdain by their Northern Religious brethren.

And it is not only in Islam. You see it also in other Religions.

You can choose to ignore the obvious but the truth cannot be swept under the carpet forever.
Buhari and Shetimma are both Boko Haram Sympathizers. That is a well documented fact.

But the issue here is why would tinubu pick a fellow that is the major sponsor and Founder of a Terrorist group that don't only kill Christians but also Muslims.

For any Muslim to be Supportive of Shetimma as a VP candidate speaks volumes about your Religion.

A man that Founded and Sponsors a Jihadist group that kills Muslims is still supported by Muslims ?

Na wa for Una.... Abeg make una Wise.

The APC ticket is now tainted with the blood of the Innocent Nigerians that Boko Haram have killed over the years.

Tinubu has FAILED WOEFULLY in his first test and Nigerians would give him the results in 7 months Time.

Well meaning Nigerians would keep crying out against this Wickedness and Biased Ticket. The Northern Vote is Split already.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Joeboy88: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
I'm just imagining if these is His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari... Pls, it pays to be good & do good
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Sonicroyel: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
adebwalex:

They are weak take it or leave it. They should have immediately allowed him to go down flat before that second shot. But instead they stand to look were the sound is coming out from. May be you havnt watch the video.. They are unprofessional guard...

Na u know
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sonicroyel:

Na u know
Na you sabi period...
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by peacefull(f): 12:56am On Jul 13, 2022
cry
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Get lost from my Mention.

I don't have time for a Dirty Criminal like my father.

Let me go home and frame up my father and family members because you cannot frame me up.

I just Proved to Nairalanders and all Internet users that I'm a Bloody Fruadster that came from the Loins of a Crook.

See the screenshot Below of my First reply to you and

see how a criminal like myself have confessed to Nairalanders that I'm indeed the Son of a CRIMINAL.... By adding Incriminating words to my comments.

I don't have time for Thieves and Criminals.

Me and my father should be locked up in Kuje Prison to fill up the space left behind by the Boko Haram Terrorist that Escaped.

Lol ! Don't worry,the long arm of the law will soon catch up with you and that your criminal father ! Ode,I haven't even started with you yet but here you're already gasping for a breath ! We already know that you lots from that tiny enclave of cannibals are all criminals;nobody needs the info you're divulging here ! You can end your miserable life with the attached device before the law catches up with you and your father !

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Zelenskyy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol ! Don't worry,the long arm of the law will soon catch up with you and that your criminal father ! Ode,I haven't even started with you yet but here you're already gasping for a breath ! We already know that you lots from that tiny enclave of cannibals are all criminals;nobody needs the info you're divulging here ! You can end your miserable life with the attached device before the law catches up with you and your father !

When you see your useless Criminal father that didn't train you well, you can as well refer to him as Ode...

When you see your dirty mother that is a Rotten Prostitute, you can as well refer to her as Ode..

A useless Criminal impregnated a low life dirty Prostitute and they gave to a Recalcitrant dementia patient like yourself.

Carry you stupid frustrated life out of my Mention and go and hang yourself..

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zelenskyy:

When you see your useless Criminal father that didn't train you well, you can as well refer to him as Ode...

When you see your dirty mother that is a Rotten Prostitute, you can as well refer to her as Ode..

A useless Criminal impregnated a low life dirty Prostitute and they gave to a Recalcitrant dementia patient like yourself.

Carry you stupid frustrated life out of my Mention and go and hang yourself..

Olori pelebe omo Igbo oleeee !

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Zelenskyy(m): 12:20am On Jul 14, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Olori pelebe omo Igbo oleeee !

Pass that insult to the Criminal and Harlot that gave birth to you .

They truly deserve it for raising a Big Fool.
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Pass that insult to the Criminal and Harlot that gave birth to you .

They truly deserve it for raising a Big Fool.

Grab your feeding bottle;small boy ! You're nothing but an attention seeking,filthy,sleazy and highly delusional nincompoop with a troubled and twisted mind. Ideally,one ought to ignore a mere hater like you whose heart is filled with the generational bile passed down from the time your primitive forebears were still hobnobbing with some orangutans in the evil forest of alaigbo.
Keep advertising your inherited foolishness and stupidity for all and sundry to behold;it's a comic relief ! Olori pelebe omo Igbo,it's too late to change the narratives; you guys have a global reputation for criminality. From Malaysia to South Africa, from Ghana to Cambodia,Hong Kong to China, nobody wants you in their land ! Mumu,a worthless OSU like you from the cursed land of cannibalistic criminals. Your mass suicide is loading...........2023 is the D day ! Tinubu is your President for the next EIGHT years;deal with it fool !

Please,find the attached receipt of how your worthless progenitors were sold enmasse into slavery like common slaves that they were actually ! Ori iyalaya e o pe,olori pelebe omo Igbo !

Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) by Zelenskyy(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Grab your feeding bottle;small boy ! You're nothing but an attention seeking,filthy,sleazy and highly delusional nincompoop with a troubled and twisted mind. Ideally,one ought to ignore a mere hater like you whose heart is filled with the generational bile passed down from the time your primitive forebears were still hobnobbing with some orangutans in the evil forest of alaigbo.
Keep advertising your inherited foolishness and stupidity for all and sundry to behold;it's a comic relief ! Olori pelebe omo Igbo,it's too late to change the narratives; you guys have a global reputation for criminality. From Malaysia to South Africa, from Ghana to Cambodia,Hong Kong to China, nobody wants you in their land ! Mumu,a worthless OSU like you from the cursed land of cannibalistic criminals. Your mass suicide is loading...........2023 is the D day ! Tinubu is your President for the next EIGHT years;deal with it fool !

Please,find the attached receipt of how your worthless progenitors were sold enmasse into slavery like common slaves that they were actually ! Ori iyalaya e o pe,olori pelebe omo Igbo !

When you see your father call him an Idiot that would die as a useless slave. His pathetic life would end miserably.

When you see your Mama, call her a stupid cheap Ashawo that would die with HIV/ AIDS in the Ashawo hotel where she gave birth to you.

When you see your siblings call them stupidity personified because the several sperm from both dogs and wild beasts that your useless mother sleep with have made them stupid, useless and worthless in life.

The next time you look at the Mirror, know for sure that you are starring at the child of an Ape.

The same Ape that your mother slept with in the Ashawo hotel where she hustles.

The man you refer to as Daddy is not your father. Your real father is that Ape your mother slept with and was paid with a packet of biscuit and Coke.

That is why you behave like an animal all over the place. Because you are the direct product of an Ape.

Like I told you earlier, tell your useless Ashawo Mama that my Dog says Hi.....

My dog is ready to go lick her Smelly Kpekus this time around, only if she takes her bath
properly because the last time my dog slept with your mother,

Your useless dirty mother almost infected my dog with the bacteria that is loaded in her Smelly Kpekus.

You are nothing more than a Misguided Buffoon who suffers from Acute Mumuism and Chronic Odeism.

You will surely end up in the bush where your true father and his kindred of Apes have been waiting for your return.

Dirty Smelling Bush Baby...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Reaffirms Support For Two-state Solution ( Pix, Video) / 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night / New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.