Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job (28686 Views)

Going Back To School At Age 34 / How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer / My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Golan007:

Rubbish.
Your dad
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
don't Rush to leave your present job to avoid this sorry situation and going back to that job will be your highest regret in life

find other good jobs, relate with staff there before quitting your current job
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Golan007: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Your dad

Wish you knew yours.
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Reinamaria(f): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
themountain:
Please I am in need of advice desperately. I recently resigned from my previous Job, just after receiving my salary. My boss was mean and toxic to me, to the extent that immediately I received my salary I left. I have sent my resignation letter.
I left for another opportunity in another state.
Now, the problem is that the job I left for is not as it turned out to be. I have regretted the move ever since.
Would it be okay if I called my boss and beg for another opportunity to come back?

Don't you dare call him for your job back, otherwise, things will be worse than before.
Manage the one you have, while you look for another one.
A toxic workplace is not worth going back to.

1 Like

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by StUriah(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
You will never find a perfect situation until you know where you are coming from...

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Tzar(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
So you want to swallow your vomit?!
Look for another job while you manage the current one.
You need to also work on your decision making, tolerance and endurance skills.
themountain:
Please I am in need of advice desperately. I recently resigned from my previous Job, just after receiving my salary. My boss was mean and toxic to me, to the extent that immediately I received my salary I left. I have sent my resignation letter.
Now, the problem is that the job I left for is not as it turned out to be. I have regretted the move ever since.
Would it be okay if I called my boss and beg for another opportunity to come back?
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by 24SEVEN: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
baba move ahead

do you have a land you wish to develop immediately, then look no further as we are here to satisfy your architectural and construction needs.whatapp us via the number on the signature

Are you not the architect that was justifying scamming people of their hard earned money??

So you feel people will patronise a criminal like you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Exceed15: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Don't ruin your Dignity. Walk away
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by kissdreyalltime: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Village people at work.... sorry de think before you move.
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by phemmyfour: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
themountain:
village people tinz
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
You will make your boss perform an evil laugh...
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Munzy14(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
themountain:
Motivational speaker will be like, I said you should try the other side..I didn't say It is a must. cheesy

Look before you leap..Move on.

This shall pass.
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
The grass is not always greener in the other side
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Iseoluwani: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
themountain:

Move on man
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by lomprico(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
themountain:

You be atu!
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by lomprico(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
KHRIZ565:
Try your luck, u never can tell.

Really?
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Usorohtheman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you want to go back there, make sure you have a round table talk with your boss, where you will discuss real hard with him, before resuming...

In short,

Just move on...
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Hassanmaye(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Golan007:

Wish you knew yours.
shocked
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by ismodiwa(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
In this era! You're a joker..
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Elsueno: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
themountain:

unless d former boss na Ur papa, uncle or elder brother...u better do urself a favour & stay where u at grin

Cause he fit pretend to forgive u, then makes sure u quit d new job, then sack u again!

1 Like

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by BLOODFISH(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Suffer will not bend your neck, Say AMEN !
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by bitbillionaire: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
I'm happy for you bro. Welcome to the School of Hard Knock!

You are just starting year one in the School of Hard Knock.

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by coputa(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
You banged the door against your employer,he won't open it for you again.An employee is like someone standing under a tree with fruits,some will likely fall on his head,and he would'nt walk away from it because he eats from it.Next time,have an exit plan when you are tired of working for someone or an organisation and close the door gently while leaving.
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
themountain:

Reason why you have to seek advice before doing something.. pray you have not been replaced. If you have, then forget it. Look for another.
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by darlenese(f): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
I just want to let you know categorically that single sense you don't have

1 Like

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Cheeryfeet: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please show me some love, in a very desperate situation. 1k would go a long way 0158373633 gtb
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by AlwaySpeakTruth: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
themountain:

If na me I no for answer you
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by socialmallam(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Problem no dey finish���

Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Emmanuel909090: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Learning.
There are better opportunities.
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by fredoooooo: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Today's youth mentality grin
Re: Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job by Bigpat: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you go back, 2 thins must happen, if your boss na man you get luck, at least you go dey hell fire gate, if na woman na inside the deep part of hell fire direct. Your matter tie wrapper, e be like person wey born slowpoke and person wey no get pikiñ. You get work e no easy, u no get e no easy. This life no balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Ndukwe Awarded The Best Worker In Dubai Leading Family Business. Photos / Our Male Bosses Punish Us For Refusing Their Sexual Advances: Policewomen / Work Resumption: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.