Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 (3030 Views)

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
There is no difference between masturbation and sex with condoms.
Sex with condom feels the same like masturbating with your hands.
Skin to Skin is real sex.
Sex with condom is simulated sex, which means you are pretending to have sex which is the same as masturbation.

Now we have bigger fools who spend money to have sex with condom.
Something you will still achieve for free if you masturbate. You go waste money like that

Thats why women are cashing out on your stupidity and ignorance. Collecting 10k for sex with condom. You might as well credit yourself 10k after masturbation cuz its the same thing.

Thats why i knack raw
Skin to Skin, flesh to flesh
Rather than spend money and have sex with condom. I rather go masturbate for free

Call me when you are serious and ready to knack raw. Then i can spend money for that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
For your information, i want to let you know that Hiv is harder to catch.
After a decade of raw sex i have not tested +ve
Im not encouraging you to be wayward and careless.
All im saying is that if you must have sex then have it raw.
If the sex requires condom, then dont bother
Just go home and find lube and masturbate

Nobody eates mango with its cover
Nobody eates orange with its cover
Nobody eats pineapple with its cover
Nobody eats avacado with its cover.
You must remove the cover to enjoy the fruit.
Why should i wear a cover(condom) to enjoy the fruit (puna)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2022
I support you man, I support you dawg
Who eats biscuits with the sachet? Only babies

And yes, HIV is not easy to catch ( especially for guys )
I know of someone who dated his ex for 3 years
Maximum knacking here and there, when it was time to settle down, they went to do some check ups, babe was HIV positive and dude was negative.

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Jmichael1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nah person wen never take 6k injection 4 straight 3 weeks jst to cure STD dey say condom sex no sweet.....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Konjiboi: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Maximum knacking here and there, when it was time to settle down, they went to do some check ups, babe was HIV positive and dude was negative.

That lady most definitely got HIV + few days or weeks or months before the test

If na lie, tell your guy to go and bleep her raw again after the test make we know whether him no go catch!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

There was a case of a man who was hiv positive and he dated a girl for 3 years banging her when she later found out that he was hiv +ve she panicked then went to do hiv test.
She came out Negative, she even did couple more test from different hospitals and she was still negative.
Someone that has been sleeping with hiv +ve person for 3 years.
The truth is Hiv is hard to catch, if it was easy then by now 80% of Nigerians would have been dying from hiv.
Scientist say the risk of having hiv is 1 in 100 unprotected sex encounters.
Then you have people who have strong immunity, its very complex matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jmichael1:
Nah person wen never take 6k injection 4 straight 3 weeks jst to cure STD dey say condom sex no sweet.....
The problem is your weak immune system.
A person with strong immune system will go raw sex and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jmichael1:
The reason why you need medicine to help you cure std is because your own immune system has failed you.
A strong immune system can handles and clear all those std overnight.
But excess shayo,drinking, junk food don weaken your immune system. So external help is required that is when you go to doctor for injection to help you do the job your weak immune system cant do.

Only those that destroy their immune system by eating junk and drinking pepsi and sugary drinks. Thats when your immune system is weak and all those std virus enter your body.

Me if i enter the any girl raw, my immune system go destroy the std immediately.
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Jmichael1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

The reason why you need medicine to help you cure std is because your own immune system has failed you.
A strong immune system can handles and clear all those std overnight.
But excess shayo,drinking, junk food don weaken your immune system. So external help is required that is when you go to doctor for injection to help you do the job your weak immune system cant do.

Only those that destroy their immune system by eating junk and drinking pepsi and sugary drinks. Thats when your immune system is weak and all those std virus enter your body.

Me if i enter the any girl raw, my immune system go destroy the std immediately.

i hear u....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by nokspos: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
your immune system too can get weak with time if it continue defending you from several std, besides its not only HIV that you can contact through unprotected sex. the best thing is to do several test before sex or use condom.
JackDaAlienz:

The problem is your weak immune system.
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Akinboboz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please don't ask for remedy too when you face the consequences of the raw sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by henndukwe18: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

There was a case of a man who was hiv positive and he dated a girl for 3 years banging her when she later found out that he was hiv +ve she panicked then went to do hiv test.
She came out Negative, she even did couple more test from different hospitals and she was still negative.
The truth is Hiv is hard to catch, if it was easy then by now 80% of Nigerians would have been dying from hiv.
is it only hiv dt is contacted frm raw sx
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
nokspos:
your immune system too can get weak with time if it continue defending you from several std, besides its not only HIV that you can contact through unprotected sex. the best thing is to do several test before sex or use condom.
You are very wrong
The more immune system fights the Stronger the immune system becomes.
That is why mad people can eaten rotten food and still live long and not fall sick
It is because of rigourous fighting of their immune system everyday that is why it became very strong. .
Now give that rotten food to a person whose immune system is weak that person will develop typhoid on the spot immediately.
The same rotten food mad man has been eating from trash can for years.
Immune system get stronger the more it fights
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by nokspos: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
lol how do we ask the mad man if he has typhoid now grin, anyways i'm not a medical person but i've seen people switch from strong immune to a weak one .
JackDaAlienz:

You are very wrong
The more immune system fights the Stronger the immune system becomes.
That is why mad people can eaten rotten food and still live long and not fall sick
It is because of rigourous fighting of their immune system everyday that is why it became very strong. .
Now give that rotten food to a person whose immune system is weak that person will develop typhoid on the spot immediately.
The same rotten food mad man has been eating from trash can for years.
Immune system get stronger the more it fights

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
nokspos:
lol how do we ask the mad man if he has typhoid now grin, anyways i'm not a medical person but i've seen people switch from strong immune to a weak one .
There is no way you eat decayed food from gutter without having typhoid.
Samolina typhi bacteria exist in rotten infested decayed food which mad people eat.
If a normal person eats it they will get typhoid
A person with typhoid left untreated for that long will die.
So how come those mad people are still alive and roaming the streets for years without medical trestment? Answer is strong immune system.
Having unprotected sex does not weaken immune system from strong to weak.
If someones immune system change after sex it mens the person already had a weak immune system before the sex. So after the sex his already weak immune system gets weaker.
While a person with strong immune system after sex his immune gets stronger.
It all depends on the current state of immunity that will determine if the person will catch STD or not.

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Sure
Nonchalant barbers would have given it to every customer that comes their way
Yes
Some people have strong immunity and some are even immune to the virus

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Deicide: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
The kin Rubbish I day read here so Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Konjiboi:

That lady most definitely got HIV + few days or weeks or months before the test

If na lie, tell your guy to go and bleep her raw again after the test make we know whether him no go catch!!!

Brother man
If you make finding about HIV, you’ll know that the few weeks or months you mentioned, that is when the viral load is usually very high, that’s when he can easily catch the virus, but he didn’t
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by atutupo8125: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Sex with condom is simulated sex, which means you are pretending to have sex which is the same as masturbation.

Something you will still achieve for free if you masturbate. You go waste money like that

Thats why women are cashing out on your stupidity and ignorance. Collecting 10k for sex with condom. You might as well credit yourself 10k after masturbation cuz its the same thing.

Thats why i knack raw
Rather than spend money and have sex with condom. I rather go masturbate for free

Call me when you are serious and ready to knack raw. Then i can spend money for that

You are probably HIV+ and wants more people to suffer same fate like you hence your fake gospel here.

Anyway, the fact that you have HIV is not the end of life and you should desist from misleading people....

One love from Ghana Number 1 forum
Up Ghana dot com

2 Likes

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
atutupo8125:

You are probably HIV+ and wants more people to suffer same fate like you hence your fake gospel here.

Anyway, the fact that you have HIV is not the end of life and you should desist from misleading people....

One love from Ghana Number 1 forum
Up Ghana dot com
Tested Hiv negative on February
Did another free test on 15th of last month, still negative.
Better go and check, you that is talking trash and you are Hiv + without knowing it. Go check yourself before u spew trash online
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Sure
Nonchalant barbers would have given it to every customer that comes their way
Yes
Some people have strong immunity and some are even immune to the virus
Tell them. Ignorance will not allow them learn something new. They think Hiv is like malaria that spread easily.
If Hiv spread easily 90% of nigerian guys will be hiv positive from barbing sarlons
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Tell them. Ignorance will not allow them learn something new. They think Hiv is like malaria that spread easily.
If Hiv spread easily 90% of nigerian guys will be hiv positive from barbing sarlons
Yes oh
A lot of people who were told they have the virus were diagnosed wrongly by all those online medical students grin

I even saw a post here on nairaland of a woman who has been taking hiv drugs for 8years or so. Unknown to her that she was never positive.

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yes oh
A lot of people who were told they have the virus were diagnosed wrongly by all those online medical students grin

I even saw a post here on nairaland of a woman who has been taking hiv drugs for 8years or so. Unknown to her that she was never positive.
Thats is why some companies require hiv result from certain top clinics. I went to one of those clinics in Abuja still turned out negative upon say i raw dog throught that year.
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by FatherBona: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you like use condoms, if you like don’t. If you like don’t drink and drive, if you like don’t smoke, if you like live a reckless life, if you like live the life of a saint. Whether you do drugs or not, the choices are yours .
Snoop Dogg is alive and kicking, while That Nigerian pastor renowned all over the world for his predictions was Buried in a mausoleum June last year and never saw his own death coming.

In the end, everyone will have a date with the grim reaper.

My peace I leave you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jmichael1:

I have been battling with this up till now.

You mean that 6k injection everyday up to 3 weeks?
I want to know may be if I follow this process I'm going to heel

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jmichael1:

You mean that 6k injection everyday up to 3 weeks?
I want to know may be if I follow this process I'm going to recover
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Jmichael1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

You mean that 6k injection everyday up to 3 weeks? I want to know may be if I follow this process I'm going to recover
yes ooh bro....
i took 6k injection every day for 3wks bk in 2015,..
i dey fear raw sex frm dat time till nw....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Tunagee(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Exactly
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by okalo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

U neva see anything
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Chaos14: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Nyascobar1414: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
The fear of stds is the beginning of celibacy

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven't Used A Condom Since 2011 by Owologbo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Thats why i knack raw

I don't masturbate and I don't like condom also.
I'd rather not have sex instead of using condom; I can't even cum with condom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy / Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate / She Set Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.