Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy (3043 Views)

Twitter Ladies Bemoans Their Sugar Daddies Sending Them #10,000 / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by guobe: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2023
After getting married ,some ladies are still sleeping with the sugar daddies that they were dating prior to marriage.
On the marriage day the sugar daddy will even show up and be spraying money on the newly married couple and the groom will be saying thank you sir,thank you sir.
It is quite disgusting that some ladies are into this misdemeanours and they should know that God is watching us.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Candidlady: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2023
After getting married ,some men are still sleeping with the sugar mummies that they were dating prior to marriage.
On the marriage day the sugar mummies will even show up and be spraying money on the newly married couple and the bride will be saying thank you ma'am,thank you maam.
It is quite disgusting that some men are into this misdemeanours and they should know that God is watching them

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by TemplarLandry: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2023
#ClapBack. grin

I dedicate β€œClap Back” by JA Rule to the two genders.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2023
You marry who you deserve, God is still on the throne, you can't be a hookup customer and expect a saint as a wife, never. The problem is men don't want to be accountable for their sexual recklessness, that's why I shake my head and laugh when I see comments from male prostitutes on this forum gunning for a virgin wife, una go search una go tire. Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
After getting married ,some men are still sleeping with the sugar mummies that they were dating prior to marriage.
On the marriage day the sugar mummies will even show up and be spraying money on the newly married couple and the bride will be saying thank you ma'am,thank you maam.
It is quite disgusting that some men are into this misdemeanours and they should know that God is watching them
You still never get sense? Even after having white pubic hairs?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by ikeno(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

You still never get sense? Even after having white pubic hairs?
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Tunde835(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2023
guobe:
After getting married ,some ladies are still sleeping with the sugar daddies that they were dating prior to marriage.
On the marriage day the sugar daddy will even show up and be spraying money on the newly married couple and the groom will be saying thank you sir,thank you sir.
It is quite disgusting that some ladies are into this misdemeanours and they should know that God is watching us.
This is the reason I'm against any form of commitment to women. After their bullshit they'll still claim that it's not their fault. Marry, engage or date a female at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by yinkeys(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Tunde835:
This is the reason I'm against any form of commitment to women. After their bullshit they'll still claim that it's not their fault. Marry, engage or date a female at your own peril.
So what are you doing with them?
Biking only shocked

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Tunde835(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
This is one of the differences between males and females. Men would still try to reason and understand your point while women believe they're always right regardless of what they did. This why we don't hold females at a high regard on this forum they're unreasonable

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Tunde835(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
yinkeys:

So what are you doing with them?
Biking only shocked
Biking and having kids

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Candidlady: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2023
Tunde835:
This is one of the differences between males and females. Men would still try to reason and understand your point while women believe they're always right regardless of what they did. This why we don't hold females at a high regard on this forum they're unreasonable

πŸ₯±

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Tunde835(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

πŸ₯±
You didn't try to think with your head about what the OP said or reason the topic instead you switched to emotions and turned it into an insulting match when you felt he was against you cause you females can't take criticism due to the fact you think you're always right. You're not impressing any male here you're just making them respect you less.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Candidlady: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Tunde835:
You didn't try to think with your head about what the OP said or reason the topic instead you switched to emotions and turned it into an insulting match when you felt he was against you cause you females can't take criticism due to the fact you think you're always right. You're not impressing any male here you're just making them respect you less.

Okay Iam sorry

Please

Iam hungry can iget urgent 3k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by guobe: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2023
@Tunde 835 I won't blame men that don't commit to women.How on earth will you still be sleeping around when you just got married.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by A4alpha: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2023
na dem dem.

Candidlady:

Okay Iam sorry

Please

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Tunde835(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

Okay Iam sorry

Please

You're a human with functional limbs why don't you work for your own money. You're proving males right when they call you unproductive too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Candidlady: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2023
Tunde835:
You're a human with functional limbs why don't you work for your own money. You're proving males right when they call you unproductive too

Agreed
.just ask for the account details already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Imun(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Shalommy:
Rubbish from a stu..pid idi..ot. Tueehh

Na senior man you dey talk to like that
Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Shalommy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Imun:

Na senior man you dey talk to like that
Senior man for sambisa forest abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Marvyx(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
You marry who you deserve, God is still on the throne, you can't be a hookup customer and expect a saint as a wife, never. The problem is men don't want to be accountable for their sexual recklessness, that's why I shake my head and laugh when I see comments from male prostitutes on this forum gunning for a virgin wife, una go search una go tire. Nonsense

You're really a child. Good men still end up with bad women and good women end up with bad men. And nothing is going to bring God down from the throne.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by NoahHadNoArk: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

Conscience wan kill this one 😁
Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by NoahHadNoArk: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:

it doesn’t work that way.

It’s ironic how some bad boys end up with the good girls and they lived happily ever after.

Life has never been, and will never be balanced.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Chronosvineberg(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

Agreed
.just ask for the account details already

Wait o, this woman that insults everyone.
Is this a skit?

Please send the account number and learn to treat people better.
Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Chronosvineberg(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Shalommy:

Ash
Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Savedday2: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Why are you surprise? Is a normal thing for all 9ja girls.

I just pity their husbands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Faber(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:

I no get time for oloshos like you, na your type dey still straff sugar daddy after getting married. As for me, I don engage my virgin wife to be...

FABER'23 loading...

Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by guobe: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
@savedday it is quite disgusting. I just hope these ladies change their ways as matrimony is supposed to be sacred.
Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Faber:

I no get time for oloshos like you, na your type dey still straff sugar daddy after getting married. As for me, I don engage my virgin wife to be...

FABER'23 loading...
Faber even if all men see virgin to marry you no go see because you don't deserve it. All those sex you've been having with uncountable easy girls, who you Dy leave them for. No virgin will accept an engagement ring from you.
Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by backtalkG(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Shalommy:
truth is bitter tongue
Re: Some Ladies That Just Got Married Are Still Sleeping With Their Sugar Daddy by CJStarz: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
U celibate?

Tunde835:

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Married To Nigerian Man / Can't Figure If My Girlfriend Is Interested In Marrying Me This Year. / Nigerian Girls And Their Beggin Attitude Over The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.