Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? (3345 Views)

Could This Be A Sexually Transmitted Infection? / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by PumpumPrince: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

I see that you derive joy while catching cruise with my condition, i just hope you or a relative should never find yourself in a condition where you may require help from another individual. thanks all the same for your time sir.

Catch which cruise? Are u askin me for moiney? Is that wot u want? undecided
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Cokahot: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Buy visita plus,redish whitish container like toothpaste. Apply for 3 days,triple action. If e no work then na h.i.v

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Cokahot:
Buy visita plus,redish whitish container like toothpaste. Apply for 3 days,triple action. If e no work then na h.i.v
God forbid! h.i.v is not my portion in jesus name.

funny enough, i tried that particular drug but it did not work. and like i said, the said the problem is in my blood and not a skin disease. the next step is finding out the problem in a lab but no funds at my end hence i decided to seek help here.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Cokahot: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bro u got std bro. Any girl wey I wan skin dive,i go know am reach aous, dey sleep for him papa house. Na jus dey skin dive any gal. Most of of have infection. Like mad infections. Always check their thighs,arm pit,ear for sore.
Ifailed22:

God forbid! h.i.v is not my portion in jesus name.

funny enough, i tried that particular drug but it did not work. and like i said, the said the problem is in my blood and not a skin disease. the next step is finding out the problem in a lab but no funds at my end hence i decided to seek help here.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by oladepo45v: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
If pure white patches like a white man skin. Most time its vitiligo, no matter where its start appearing . mostly in region you stress mostIf pure white patches like a white man skin. Most time its vitiligo, no matter where its start appearing . mostly in region you stress most...
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by EASYGURU(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Your problem never serious pass you na why you post am no post pics. Heediot. If e don pass you as sapa touch you when you talk so, you go drop pictures not even one but 10. Na faceless forum you dey hide deek picture abi angry grin grin grin you're a mumu man. Guy's dey here when don get the same problem. Drop pictures for the whole world to see n your helper fit locate you or die in Shame n silence
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Sammy101111(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
The thing be like say your prick they pill and your balls have swallow small with dot dot in it

You need better antibiotics
With blood tonic

Try
augmentin
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Polyol(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
I'm infected too.

Mine is pure STI

Tiny rashes around the junction between my shaft and groin.

I started off with amoxicillin with flagyl, was clearing off little by little and I stopped after going two sachets of amoxicillin and now it seems this thing wants to resurface. I've been advised to start afresh with doxycycline.

I'll be meeting (having sex) with my fiance in two days time for the first time and probably for a very long time before we meet again.

I feel very bad having sex with the last girl I had sex with before now.

I hope doxycycline fixes me before that time.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Khalifastones(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
cooldude hasn't had sex in a while grin grin
Dip in poosy water and see the results
Come and slap me
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Alibaba0: 2:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Ifailed22:
I greet you all.

I have this white patches on/around my testicles for some months now. Truth is, it happened to me before which a chemist told me that it was a s*xually transmitted infection which he treated it that time and everything went back to normal.

But this time when it started, i thought it was the effect of how i use klin detergent to bath for like four days and it may disappear itself. but it refuse to go, when it started spreading, i tried treating the infection from that same chemist but nothing worked, i also tried other options including herbs but nothing seems to help the condition.

Now whenever i scratch it, my skin will be peeling off(not painful tho) and it's still spreading to a point that the hair on my private part is disappearing. i met a doctor yesterday and he told me i must do some tests. the problem is i don't have money on me.

i'm pleading for help to enable me cure this, i will provide pictures of my condition if necessary and i can also visit anywhere to cure this

Pls help

Go and meet the girl u fvcked to treat u
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by imagrg(m): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2022
TRUE.
If it doesn't work, then go for HIV test.
Cokahot:
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by imagrg(m): 5:36am On Jul 13, 2022
But wait oh!

Does it mean that no one can volunteer to help this OP even with 1k?

This is unfair.

If na girl now, una go don do 10k recharge for am.

OP please drop your account number make people with good heart drop small thing for your aza.

Some people here are jobless though but you don't need to be rich to help a neighbour. Even 2h can save a life.

So, stop embarrassing the OP and do something please.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Mcslize: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Ifailed22:

It's not an ordinary infection, i know what i'm saying sir.

i visited about 3 different chemist but nothing worked. i tried using traditional herbs and ointments but it did not work.
that was why i visisted a doctor and he recommend that i must carry out some tests before knowing the way forward. but believe me when i said that i don't have 100 on me now. that is why i come online to look for help.

Try damatol (it's N500). After bathing, rob it on it morning and night for 4 days. If no improvement, before you proceed to see a doctor. This might work for you.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2022
I cried this night like a baby. i know that all i'm facing is the result of my stup*dity and carelessness cos nobody sent me to marry and have children when i did not have any source of income. i thank those who insulted me too but they should know that every action we take as humans have consequences.

I did not give anyone money to keep for me so i'm not even angry about the whole thing.

I thank god cos i may be poor, sick etc but i'm still alive and when there is life, there is hope.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Alibaba0:

Go and meet the girl u fvcked to treat u
Thank you
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2022
imagrg:
But wait oh!

Does it mean that no one can volunteer to help this OP even with 1k?

This is unfair.

If na girl now, una go don do 10k recharge for am.

OP please drop your account number make people with good heart drop small thing for your aza.

Some people here are jobless though but you don't need to be rich to help a neighbour. Even 2h can save a life.

So, stop embarrassing the OP and do something please.
Good morning sir, i really appreciate your comment and concern. the insults are nothing to me cos i'm responsible for everything happening to me. I cried this night about this but its well. may God see me through
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Bennysam: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2022
Ifailed22:

I would not have been here begging if i have little funds to see a doc and do some tests. worst now is how everyone is saying that my wife must do the test with me. i really need help
You treat it before and contract it again from your wife, your wife has it already so both of you should treat it
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Bennysam:

You treat it before and contract it again from your wife, your wife has it already so both of you should treat it
I'm not sure that my wife has it. she did not complain of anything and look normal. but like everyone is saying, i will have to carry her along in everything i'm doing. thanks
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Ifailed22:
I greet you all.

I have this white patches on/around my testicles for some months now. Truth is, it happened to me before which a chemist told me that it was a s*xually transmitted infection which he treated it that time and everything went back to normal.

But this time when it started, i thought it was the effect of how i use klin detergent to bath for like four days and it may disappear itself. but it refuse to go, when it started spreading, i tried treating the infection from that same chemist but nothing worked, i also tried other options including herbs but nothing seems to help the condition.

Now whenever i scratch it, my skin will be peeling off(not painful tho) and it's still spreading to a point that the hair on my private part is disappearing. i met a doctor yesterday and he told me i must do some tests. the problem is i don't have money on me.

i'm pleading for help to enable me cure this, i will provide pictures of my condition if necessary and i can also visit anywhere to cure this

Pls help
Since you know fvck ashawo you don't have to worry. It's not STD if you don't have sex outside so don't jump to Doctor's conclusion.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Shey you fvck ashawo. Or the infection just got there. It's not STD if you don't have sex outside so don't jump to Doctor's conclusion.
Like i said earlier, i experience it some years and a chemist told me that it was a sti which he treated. it appeared again recently and the thing is refusing to go back. that is why i'm trying to do some tests as the doctors instructed
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Bennysam: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2022
Ifailed22:

I'm not sure that my wife has it. she did not complain of anything and look normal. but like everyone is saying, i will have to carry her along in everything i'm doing. thanks
Std stay a bit longer in a woman body before it begins to show, if you don't treat her also you will still contract it again
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bennysam:

Std stay a bit longer in a woman body before it begins to show, if you don't treat her also you will still contract it again
OK. thanks
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
pls nairalanders, i'm not begging for money pls. i can visit anywhere to get this treated. i manage and went out today but all the people i met were not able to help that is why i come back here.

I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! / Cheating GF: She Got Caught This Night! / Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart]