Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! (3343 Views)

Literally She Did This. What Do Women Really Want. Guys Learn. / At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Warl0ck: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Pls help;
There is this particular girl that i love but i am sure i wont marry her.

I only like her for dating but not for marriage.

In the other hand, i dont want her to date or marry another nigga.

What do i do now?

I dont want to marry her and dont want another guy to marry her.
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Candidlady: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2023
the most confused post ihave come across this month

rubbish gender

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by annayawchee: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Tor! Na witch u be niyen

11 Likes

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by burp18: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2023
Warl0ck:
Pls help;

What do i do now?

free her if you've no long term plans with her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Emecson(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Na from film you see this thing

1 Like

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by fa4dmike(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2023
Na so another man take dey chop ur future wife . If u don't marry her no worry, just pray u don't marry a virgin that will turn to LovePeddler AMD Bleep ur village people on top ur mattress

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by olasaad(f): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Sha no give somebody's daughter sniper

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Warl0ck: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2023
burp18:
free her if you've no long term plans with her.
thats the problem.

I cant free her
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Warl0ck: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2023
olasaad:
Sha no give somebody's daughter sniper
the thought came to my mine but i flushed it away immediately.
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by tesuto1(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2023
Why can't you marry her?
Warl0ck:
Pls help;

What do i do now?

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by burp18: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Warl0ck:
thats the problem.

I cant free her
some women can get really bitter if the discover you'd wasted their time. Be careful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2023
There's divine wrath waiting for confused souls like you.

Warl0ck:
Pls help;

What do i do now?

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by InfinityFabric: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2023
The lack of emotional control is STRONG in this one.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by dominique(f): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2023
By the time you're done wasting her time and you go on and marry someone else, you and your fellow useless men will go ahead and call her evening newspaper. Men like you deserve to marry the worst of wives, the one that will give you nothing but headache, heartache and hypertension. She will bring in bastards for you up train and use your money to fund sugar boys. By the time she's thoroughly tired of you, she will spike your food with poison bit by bit till you die of a "strange illness" so she can keep gallivanting about without disturbance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by frozen70(f): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Warl0ck:
Pls help;

What do i do now?

Dey play
She may be smarter than you think

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
dominique:
By the time you're done wasting her time and you go on and marry someone else, you and your fellow useless men will go ahead and call her evening newspaper. Men like you deserve to marry the worst of wives, the one that will give you nothing but headache, heartache and hypertension. She will bring in bastards for you up train and use your money to fund sugar boys. By the time she's thoroughly tired of you, she will spike your food with poison bit by bit till you die of a "strange illness" so she can keep gallivanting about without disturbance.
You are a mod and still typed this
If this was another person you will likely ban the person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Sonnobax15(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Op,you must be the devil's advocate...

1 Like

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by fman(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Warl0ck:
Pls help;

What do i do now?

I guess u now understand why I called you dumbass

1 Like

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Michelle55: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nawa oh! A pure case of wizardry and poverty combined( how I wish I know how to translate it in Igbo, e for make sense)
Your obsession might be the death of you if you don't free the girl.
I no just understand this ya level of wizardry sha
😏😏😏 just dey play ten ten with ya life

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Fira09(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
dominique:
A super mod isn't qualified to use such vulgar words against the superior gender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
You don't want to marry her but you can't let her go either. grin grin

Craaaaazzzzyyyyyyy grin
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Robertgreene1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Interesting...
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Robertgreene1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Interesting...
U don't wanna move..u don't want others to move..so what exactly is ur problem young man?

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Tenrack: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
dominique:
God damn.
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Warl0ck: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
dominique:
u misunderstood me..

I neva said i want to dump her.
I meant that i cant let her go neither do i want to marry her,

I just dont know why,

And again, i am not a redpiller neither am i a simp, i dont call women evening newspaper neither do i simp for them.

Afta all, my mother is a woman and she is the only woman on earth i can simp for.
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Warl0ck: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Persephone1:

Craaaaazzzzyyyyyyy grin
thats the problem,

I only need advise
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Warl0ck: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Persephone1:

Craaaaazzzzyyyyyyy grin
thats the problem,

I only need advice
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Candidlady: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fira09:

A super mod isn't qualified to use such vulgar words against the superior gender.

fman:
stuupid mod

iamoyindamola:
You are a mod and still typed this
If this was another person you will likely ban the person

threeeeeeeee fruitless eeeeeee-d-ortssss

1 Like

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Warl0ck: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
dominique:
isnt that bad of u as a mod?

I thought it was a cloned monika at first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Candidlady:

Like your fatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Your grand fatherrrrrrrrrrrr
And your great grand fatherrrrrrrr

Because i wasn't talking to you or insult the person i quoted
Re: I Dont Wanna Marry Her Neither Do I Want Guys To Take Her!!! by Warl0ck: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Candidlady:

why call them idiot?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Lolo National 2023: Biggest Breast In West Africa / Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.