Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) (6421 Views)

Nigerian Vs Foreign Trained Doctors / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Lawly: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fitzgeraldjonsa:
According to Global Firepower, the Nigerian Armed Forces are the fourth-most powerful military in Africa, and ranked 35th on its list internationally.

Yeah according to igbere tv gossip blog

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Lawly: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rahkman:
I curse the day I was born a nigerian i still love my parents tho but in my next life I want to be a white man ,the burden of a black man is too much

Honestly my brother I feel the same. Blacks are curse on themselves. Nothing good comes from black except destruction and animal behaviors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Lawly: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Onucs:
The difference is clear. One is for battle while the other is for harassing civilians

Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you know what those guys pass through in the north, you’ll believe the Nigerian army can face any army in the world in a ground combat.

People like the op are the reason why the whites will always see blacks as slaves.
Blame the bad leaders not the soldiers.
If the army should go on strike for just one day, Nigeria will collapse.

From the dress mode of the soldiers, anybody who stays or stayed in the barracks can easily tell they are in barrack duty, probably guarding one colonel or major’s house. So no need to put on combat kit. But if the senior man they are guarding wants to go out of the barracks, the soldiers will be clad in all necessary kit.

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Fitzgeraldjonsa:
According to Global Firepower, the Nigerian Armed Forces are the fourth-most powerful military in Africa, and ranked 35th on its list internationally.
will you keep quiet! That was before buhari came to power, but for now, the worst in the world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Rexymania:
The first one na soldier, the other one na terminator
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by faceland: 12:46am On Jul 13, 2022
The equipment on foreigner elite soldier is an average of 3 million naira. The one on Nigerian soldier is an average of 150k naira (including their uniform, boots and rifle).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by faceland: 12:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Rahkman:
I curse the day I was born a nigerian i still love my parents tho but in my next life I want to be a white man ,the burden of a black man is too much

Our ancestors must have sinned, that is why God punished us to be Nigerians. I just hope I serve my punishment and free my future generation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by faceland: 12:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Spirit04:
Thread for fools

Nigerian soldiers

Foreign soldiers

We can all randomly pic pictures

The rifle in that picture was designed OVER 80 YEARS AGO. Nothing in that picture of the last 50 years including our obsolete camouflage.
The UN Peacekeeper's are just flexing and majority are from 3rd World Country (and the picture looks like it was taken in the 90's).

Have you even seen our fighter jets? You can crash it by 'throwing stone at the sky'.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Benwallt(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2022
I have never seen a Nigerian sildier carry a back pack but politicians handbag

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by unamamatoto: 6:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Benwallt:
I have never seen a Nigerian sildier carry a back pack but politicians handbag
Savage cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by shortIGBOman: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Nigerian Soldiers vs Biafran Soldiers. grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2022
faceland:

The rifle in that picture was designed OVER 80 YEARS AGO. Nothing in that picture of the last 50 years including our obsolete camouflage.
The UN Peacekeeper's are just flexing and majority are from 3rd World Country (and the picture looks like it was taken in the 90's).

Have you even seen our fighter jets? You can crash it by 'throwing stone at the sky'.
most weapons were manufactured over 50 years ago. Stop disrespecting people risking their lives to protect you . B2 Spirit was manufactured over 30 years ago. Ak47 is a near perfect rifle. Most countries still use it to this day

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by faceland: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Spirit04:
most weapons were manufactured over 50 years ago. Stop disrespecting people risking their lives to protect you . B2 Spirit was manufactured over 30 years ago. Ak47 is a near perfect rifle. Most countries still use it to this day

What first would country use AK47?
It probably one of the most iconic weapon of this century but they give it to 3rd Worlders, low budget private security and drug dealers (even the drug dealers add as much as 200k naira updating their AK-47 with accessories)... I am not "disrespecting" our soldiers by saying they need to upgrade ... Just for the records, if allowed to carry automatic rifle, I can PERFECTLY protect my own life.
You disarm us and leave us at the mercy of poorly trained, poorly equipped, poorly paid soliders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
faceland:

What first would country use AK47?
It probably most iconic weapon of this century but they give it to 3rd Worlders, low budget private security and drug dealers (even the drug dealers add as much as 200k naira updating their AK-47 with accessories)... I am not "disrespect" our soldiers by saying they need to update. Just for the records, if allowed to carry automatic rifle, I can PERFECTLY protect my own life.
most battalions in the Russian army use Ak-47. It is only SOF that use AK-12 and other special purpose rifles. You can't expect NATO members to be using Russian gun. Most Eastern European armies use Aks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by PumpumPrince: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
unamamatoto:
undecided

those first soldiers looklike theose terrrrorrist nnmadi Kanu IPOD soilder!!(no ofeinse)
angry
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by faceland: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Spirit04:
most battalions in the Russian army use Ak47. It is only SOF that use AK14 and other special purpose rifles. You can't expect NATO members to be using Russian gun. Most Eastern European armies use Aks

Russia is an hybrid of a shithole and a developing country. During the Ukraine war, they brought out all the old weapons they were not able to sell to us in Asia and Africa to their Cannon Fodder (people who main objective is to be used to reveal the enemies might). Most 1st World country have updated their rifles 2x or 3x times (so in the next 30 to 50 years, they would be selling it to underdeveloped countries and terrorist, may be when half their military has already been mechanized by bots).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
faceland:

Russia is an hybrid of a shithole and a developing country. During the Ukraine war, they brought out all the old weapons they were not able to sell to us in Asia and Africa to their Cannon Fodder (people who main objective is to be used to reveal the enemies might). Most 1st World country have updated their rifles 2x or 3x times (so in the next 30 to 50 years, they would be selling it to underdeveloped countries and terrorist, may be when half their military has already been mechanized by bots).
lmao you have zero idea what you are talking about cheesy
Ak47 is still a better Rifle than M4 or AR15 today.
Which modernised Rifle beat AK in pure firefight? The fancy rifles you see in movies are for special forces who use them for covert mission. Russia use AK-12 for that. In terms of pure firepower AK47 is near perfect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
faceland:

just in case you didn't know, M4 is the official rifle of the US army

https://militarymortgagecenter.com/veterans-voice/ak-47-vs-m4/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by faceland: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Spirit04:
lmao you have zero idea what you are talking about cheesy
Ak47 is still a better Rifle than M4 or AR15 today.
Which modernised Rifle beat AK in pure firefight? The fancy rifles you see in movies are for special forces who use them for covert mission. Russia use AK-12 for that. In terms of pure firepower AK47 is near perfect

So only Russia is the only 1st World Country you could name (a glorified 1st World and manufacturers of the rifle). My point is; If they can sell it all off, they would.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
faceland:

So only Russia is the only 1st World Country you could name (a glorified 1st World and manufacturers of the rifle). My point is; If they can sell it all off, they would.
first world countries manufacture their own rifles. Do you expect Germany to be buying ordinary rifles from Russia? Is Russia buying rifles from UK?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by faceland: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Spirit04:
first world countries manufacture their own rifles. Do you expect Germany to be buying ordinary rifles from Russia? Is Russia buying rifles from UK?

You just like to argue. Ask ANY Nigerian soldier if they think they are equally equipped in comparison to their counterparts in first world country, and they might laugh at how ridiculous that question is.

Russia has a deport of it which is why they haven't switched completely to an updated version (which they manufacture themselves too as you pointed out).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
faceland:

You just like to argue. Ask ANY Nigerian soldier if they think they are equally equipped in comparison to their counterparts in first world country, and they might laugh at how ridiculous that question is.

Russia has a deport of it which is why they haven't switched completely to an updated version (which they manufacture themselves too as you pointed out).
did I say Nigerian soldiers were equally equipped as every other soldiers? Of course they are not the best trained or equipped but they are not the worst either. They definitely don't deserve to be mocked for no reason.
Is your life like those of people living in first world countries?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by faceland: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Spirit04:
did I say Nigerian soldiers were equally equipped as every other soldiers? Of course they are not the best trained or equipped but they are not the worst either.
Great, just the way I said their rifle is OVER 80 year but cami (not rifle) is 50 years obsolete, but you turn it around.

Spirit04:
They definitely don't deserve to be mocked for no reason.
Didn't mock them. You must address the problem to even have a chance to correct it. Those fools were raising 8 fingers up, supporting a government that sent them to die unnecessarily (despite the billions they claimed to have invested). If am doing wrong, I want someone to criticize me and wake me up to reality.

Spirit04:

Is your life like those of people living in first world countries?
Being a Nigerian is a disadvantage and despite starting at a disadvantage, I can beat my chest that IN MY AREA OF SPECIALTY, I can measure up to international standard from my own personal grit and God Grace. Still missing opportunities form the stigmata of being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
faceland:

Great, just the way I said their rifle is OVER 80 year but cami (not rifle) is 50 years obsolete, but you turn it around.

Didn't mock them. You must address the problem to even have a chance to correct it. Those fools were raising 8 fingers up, supporting a government that sent them to die unnecessarily (despite the billions they claimed to have invested). If am doing wrong, I want someone to criticize me and wake me up to reality.

Being a Nigerian is a disadvantage and despite starting at a disadvantage, I can beat my chest that IN MY AREA OF SPECIALTY, I can measure up to international standard from my own personal grit and God Grace. Still missing opportunities form the stigmata of being a Nigerian.

you are definitely a kid. They're soldiers. Their job is to obey orders. Would you rather they mutinied and desert or you want Nigeria to witness another spell of military coups? You should appreciate them for being professional, working with what they have and doing their best to protect you when they could be doing yahoo or pushing drugs
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by lasisi69(f): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
faceland:

nice ending cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Adasun(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
I love the argument up their.

Military and weapons are paths I don't understand for now.

Who can point me in the right direction?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by Bankysterian(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tokskob2008:

The triple magazine you are seeing there is because someone stole/swallowed funds meant for their complete combat kit and not just because they are gallant, the white soldier below might be packing more than 10 magazine plus different caliber of pistols with him right there yet you don't see it being on display for all to see...
But its not their fault, approcaite us don't condemn us....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Vs Foreign Soldier (photo) by lasisi69(f): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bankysterian:

But its not their fault, appreciate us don't condemn us....
fixed

Don't mention cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!She is pregnant! / Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? / My Encounter With An Abuja Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.