Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years (46325 Views)

NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar,pounds And Euro For Today,6th April 2020 / 1 Dollar Equals To 184 Naira Is This True (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Eryyy92: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Naso
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by dynicks(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Apc and buhari right now......

Make world people stop to dey disgrace us for public naw.....abeg Kamaru!! Kamaru!....check if Nigerians dey observe this latest update abeg.....check tell me.....if they aren't, make I find my way discharge!!

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by bigjoe1000(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dis is not Nigerians business now,Obi will make our naira valuable when he wins
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Newyorkitis(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
What about Euro to Ruble?
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Jameszinchenkov: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
post=114656591:
While that may sound good for the dollar, it could be a double-edged sword.

Why?  If the dollar becomes too strong, it could harm business for American companies because their goods may become more expensive for foreign buyers. 
And if sales of U.S. exports decrease, that could further slow down an already stalled U.S. economy. 

On the other hand, a strong dollar helps 
Americans who are traveling in Europe, giving them more buying power. 

We Rise!
You Sabi Economics

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Dreadlock69(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Shey e reach my 1k naria ni abegi
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by dahmie2013: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nice one from Russia.
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Epurogonogono(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
This one is for the big boys (countries). Nothing concern poor man (Naira), with the price of Lamborghini, he should just hustle to get his second hand Toyota.

Meanwhile, the Naira and CFA are now on the same level undecided undecided undecided.

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by naija4life247: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Putin is putting Europe into into his pockets. Judgement Day will be interesting. EU leaders will ask God to give them time to sort things out Putin first through gidigbo ijakadi.

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by SenecaTheYonger: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
post=114656591:
Let us explain what this means to the layman out there,

While this news may sound good for the dollar,
it could also be a double-edged sword.

Why?  If the dollar becomes too strong, it could harm business for American companies because their goods may become more expensive for foreign buyers. 
And if sales of U.S. exports decrease, that could further slow down an already stalled U.S. economy. 

On the other hand, a strong dollar helps Americans who are traveling in Europe, giving them more buying power. 

We Rise!

True. I’m actually shocked someone knows this. The United States Department of Commerce usually pines for a devalued dollar in order to increase trades with other countries. Although depends on who is running DoC

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Emeka71(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sign of good times.
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by kenniefawole(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Saving in Naira is the most useless thing to do as a Nigerian this days , only a poor man saves this days rich men keep investing . In everything you do , try to get a source of income that pays in dollars !

Blogging is one of the most profitable venture , having a business that pays in dollars is a big flex in a country with a weak currency

I drop a business opportunity here kindly review it

https://www.nairaland.com/7222661/check-out-business-opportunity-earn
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Oshokhai69: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dexterine94:
Less than a week Boris Johnson stepped down,
Euro finally equalled the dollar

You are not very bright…

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Basicend: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jokerman:
US will keep dominating for many years to come.... its God's mandate

God's mandate on stands as long the subject is still submissive to God's ways and instructions.

America is far from her foundation stones.

China is heavily breathing just behind them.

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
We will always say no to Tinubu and reject him for ever
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by endy69: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dexterine94:
Less than a week Boris Johnson stepped down,
Euro finally equalled the dollar
UK use Pounds sterling sir not Euro

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by goodheart02(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
post=114656591:

On the other hand, a strong dollar helps Americans who are traveling in Europe, giving them more buying power. 

We Rise!

Copy and paste from internet news

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Oshokhai69: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

True. I’m actually shocked someone knows this. The United States Department of Commerce usually pines for a devalued dollar in order to increase trades with other countries. Although depends on who is running DoC

It’s not rocket science. Is it? undecided
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Trueprophet91: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Abi o cheesy

Zoharariel:

Oh! You meant effect of Putin’s ingenuity? grin

Like Aristotle said - No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.

In this war, Europe will be the biggest loser for foolishly accepting to being the United Snakes of Amerika’s cat paw.

Hook, line and sinker! grin

I have been looking around for those scallywags waging their tongues on here to come deny this blatant devastating effect of Putin policy on the entire Europe. None of them have shown up, and none will!

Scumbags cheesy

Morphinne:

Exactly bro. That’s what we’ve been saying concerning the Russia-Ukraine war. The European puppets are just too dumb to see. The United States will never allow a violent riot in their mainland but are ever ready to wage wars in faraway countries. We keep telling these European blockheads that the American fueling this crisis are only doing so for their own gains and spoils. The earlier the Europeans realize that there’s no such thing as good capitalists the better for them and the world at large. No capitalist loves you without a price.
Thank you very much.
I wonder how it's so hard to see through Americans smoke screen and deception!

Buliwyf:

All these guys that have never run a small office but think they can teach another continent how to run their countries lol. Calm down. As you have heard, this has happened before and it will rise back again.
It is better for Europe to face a little bit of hardship now resisting Putin and decoupling their economy from him and growing back later than to just let him have his way to their detriment in the long run. Trust me all this issue will not last more than one year. By next year Western Europe would have stabilized their economic logistics. They are not Africans.
By the way, Europe made the decisions themselves. This has nothing to do with American influence. Inflation is everywhere in the world. The average in Europe is 8%. In Africa the average is almost 20. Yet people are still living in Nigeria. So calm down.

Remember that this is just the beginning.

May I ask, how do you think Europe intend to buffer the effect of Russian gas supply withdrawn from them while they attempt to 'recover'?
And how soon will that recovery be.

Me thinks it's only a matter of time before people take to the streets in protest.... this I have seen.

I see a massive eruption of uprising with multiple tentacles spread across Europe, which might eventually spiral down to the Sri Lanka treatment in many European nations.

My eyes are seeing and my ears are hearing cool cool

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Oshokhai69: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
endy69:

UK use Pounds sterling sir not Euro

Don’t mind that lazy youth. 99% of the comments on NL are dumb comments made by lazy Nigerian Youths…

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by SenecaTheYonger: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oshokhai69:

It is tho, depending on who you talk to
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Tundex911: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Germany �� aren't easy lately...

Peace ✌️
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Nwaajasa: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
When I saw Dollar Equal.... I expect to to see Naira so I will start campaigning for APC now at least for keeping one promise but immediately I saw Euro I still remain Obidient
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Searchingvictor:
OK. When will naira equals pounds
When jesus come
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by ModCaller: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
US doing what they do best. Wicked traitors
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by naijainstinct: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
McLizbae:
Congratulations to you Mr. Dollar, please be talking to this your junky colleague called Naira o!
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
Partly the effect of Putin's selfishness.

Oh! You meant effect of Putin’s ingenuity? grin

Like Aristotle said - No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.

In this war, Europe will be the biggest loser for foolishly accepting to being the United Snakes of Amerika’s cat paw.
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Ray07(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
goodheart02:

Copy and paste from internet news
And one ancient dundi being and his demonic party promised N1 to equal $1. grin

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Favmil101(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
spydera:
Na to convert my small naira to buy Euros cos e go grow back again.
E go shock you wen e go fall more

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by kolado(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Evidently, it's the consequential ripple effects of Russia- Ukraine war, of course, Putin would be happy that the European countries are feeling the heat as a result of the fall in Euro and cut off in supply of Energy by the Russia.
On the plus side, the whole thing is beneficial to American Economy as their multiplier effect and Americans traveling in Europe purchasing power would increase substantially but Africa would be on the downside of the spectrum and poverty curve being the poverty capital of the world.

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by wman(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
post=114656591:

We Rise!

Stolen content as usual. CC: Eriggs, Nlpolicewoman, Ilovedemmanna

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Morphinne: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
inoki247:
So in one words na Europe dey war na US dey cashout....
Exactly bro. That’s what we’ve been saying concerning the Russia-Ukraine war. The European puppets are just too dumb to see. The United States will never allow a violent riot in their mainland but are ever ready to wage wars in faraway countries. We keep telling these European blockheads that the American fueling this crisis are only doing so for their own gains and spoils. The earlier the Europeans realize that there’s no such thing as good capitalists the better for them and the world at large. No capitalist loves you without a price.

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed!