Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,165 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years (46313 Views)

NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar,pounds And Euro For Today,6th April 2020 / 1 Dollar Equals To 184 Naira Is This True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Trueprophet91: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Buliwyf:

Of course that is a smart plan. They have coal in abundance and they have wood too. If not for stupid self-righteous climate policies they should be using their coal and not have been so dependent on Russia in the first place. Like I told you Russian bots, Europe will be fine. You guys should worry about yourselves. They will still be better off than you 10 times.
Do you know that after this year most LNG suppliers would have ramped up their supplies so next year will be way better for Europe in terms of energy. That's why Putin needs to use all his leverage now because he knows that next year he won't have so much leverage.
Germany is now exploring fracking in their own land. The same fracking they have been rejecting due to their climate policies. They are now planning to start development of their offshore gas reserves.

Like I said, Europe will be fine. Worry about yourselves. They have everything it takes. This is just a little bump on the road. By next year you will see a big difference. Worry about yourselves. smiley

The bolded got me laughing real hard grin cheesy

It beats me how you have so much faith in Western capabilities... this is what they told you, this is what they got you to believe. From distorted history to manipulative news media,they have put in so much work in this shit and your head is deeply buried in it grin

Well let's give them time, we'll come back and assess in a short while.
Re: Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years by Buliwyf: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2022
Trueprophet91:

The bolded got me laughing real hard grin cheesy

It beats me how you have so much faith in Western capabilities... this is what they told you, this is what they got you to believe. From distorted history to manipulative news media,they have put in so much work in this shit and your head is deeply buried in it grin

Well let's give them time, we'll come back and assess in a short while.

What are you talking about? I have faith because I have seen it and I am talking from firsthand experience. Russia has a higher population than Germany with a bigger land yet Germany is more productive than them. That should tell you a lot.

Like I said by next year you will see a remarkable difference because other sources would have stabilized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.