Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor (25769 Views)

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Isoko Community Vows To Banish Anyone Who Votes For APC / Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by toplinetrtrend: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
babaolofin:

Which religion tension? One Benin Pastor told me late last year at a Christian Camp where there were so many pastors discussing. He said they will not accept Tinubu as a President because he betrayed Jonathan. All the pastors are mainly from EDO, Delta and IBOS. I told him Tinubu will contest and win. He said if Tinubu wins, they will invite Army to takeover government. I ask him, who will invite the soldiers? He cannot answer me.

Few weeks ago, he saw me with few of those pastors, they avoided me. A lot of them have been sending messages to my whatsapp about Boko Harams killing people overnight at Borno and other places since on Sunday night. While would pastors be sending fake alerts, propaganda and evil reports of what never happened just because of a Muslim candidate.

They are not called. Tinubu has made his choice. The true Church of Christ will be exposed and fake men of god will be exposed.

We have over 100,000 bishops and general overseers in Nigeria. All of them should start sending messages to social media against Tinubu.

They are justified to stand against Tinubu.

Buhari is a Muslim. The next president should be a Christian. But the APC (Islamic party) is insensitive and present another Muslim as candidate.
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Evidenx(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Even if the devil himself comes out from hell to tell me to vote Blind BATIMAEUS(TINUBU) vote the custom thief(ATIKU) I WILL NEVER OBEY.

FULLY OBI-DIENT FOR A YOUNGER GENERATION AND A BETTER NIGERIA.

Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by chucky101(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nigeria of 1979 is not the Nigeria of today. The country has never been more polarized . The bigotry and prejudice of the APC has been extremely blatant. During the military regime there some moderation in religious and ethnic bias but now non-Muslims are openly called secondary citizens in this country.

What is 75 million compared to the damage that has been done to those families? His donation was more political than humanitarian. He should keep his money - or rather give out all the money has has been stealing from the corruption, the man has become a recurrent expenditure on the budget of Lagos State.

Now, understand the animosity. This man went across the length and breath of this country telling people that Buhari was the best person to lead this country, we know how we were in 2015 and the situation in 2022 and till now there has been no indication from him that this regime has done terribly. You could say he is quiet as a political strategy but is all the bloodshed of the last 8 years worth his political ambition? For a man that prides himself on choosing the best man for the job, he committed a blunder and we have seen the limits of his character. He has given this country a grievous injury. He himself said it and everyone knows it, that without him Buhari won't be president and for this he is to blame for sorrows in the land.

LegendHero:
But any Christian that vote PDP Atiku helped the Church?

What I don't understand is that you guys would still never vote Tinubu even if he picks the pope as his vice. Why then are you bitter about all these things and evoking religious sentiment to hide your innate animosity against him.

---Tinubu was the first governor to hand over missionary schools back to the christians even when fellow muslims revolted against him.

---Tinubu donated 75million to catholic injured and victime families in Owo during the unfortunate incident by terrorists.

This is now where the hypocrisy is very evident:
--In 1979, Awolowo ran a christian-christian ticket and the Yoruba Muslims & Christians ALL voted him by 90%

--In same 1979, Zik ran a Christian-Christian ticket, the Igbos all voted him by at least 75% of the votes.

If they support that kind of ticket then, what authority do you have to dictate some kind of moral superiority this time?

It is very simple, any Christian that feels what Tinubu did is wrong, they should just vote Obi or Atiku. But all these cries and blackmail will be counterproductive in the end.
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by abbey621(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
If as a Christian you are not outraged by these so called pastors/church leaders who believe you don't have the brain to vote without religious/ethnic sentiments then you're part of what's wrong with Nigeria. They all shout uniting Nigerians but if a redeemed pastor was not enough to unite us, why don't we kuku shatter the false belief that religion or ethnicity equals good governance?

An evil person will be evil and a good person will be good regardless of religion or tribe.....Forget Tinubu, look at Obi, look at Atiku. They all feared the backlash hence they had to pick VP candidate that they have nothing in common with, this is why the office of VP is now nothing but a joke! Zero trust, zero cohesion, just a bunch of men selling false hope of betterment.....SHAME!

5 Likes

Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
ghettokid1:
Like for obi
share for Atiku, Tinubu and kwankwaso combine
please where can I ike more than twice?
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by MetaPhysical: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stewpid people that use God name in vain to transact business.

Where were they to rebel when Atiku cheated South on its turn. Ibo has supported PDP for over 20yrs, why couldn't they speak up for Atiku to yield to Ibo candidate?
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by omobolade980: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
soon APC will declare Christians as wailers, then terrorists ..We've seen this before, only a matter of time. soon APC will declare Christians as wailers, then terrorists ..We've seen this before, only a matter of time....
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by princejones(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
ghettokid1:

Daily Post
very correct sir, will the Muslims have agreed if the reverse was the case. Capital NO
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by JOemmy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

What I don't understand is that you guys would still never vote Tinubu even if he picks the pope as his vice. Why then are you bitter about all these things and evoking i sentiment to hide your innate animosity against him.

---Tinubu was the first governor to hand over missionary schools back to the christians even when fellow muslims revolted against him.

---Tinubu donated 75million to catholic injured and victime families in Owo during the unfortunate incident by terrorists.

--In 1979, Awolowo ran a christian-christian ticket and the Yoruba Muslims & Christians ALL voted him by 90%

--In same 1979, Zik ran a Christian-Christian ticket, the Igbos all voted him by at least 75% of the votes.

If they support that kind of ticket then, what authority do you have to dictate some kind of moral superiority this time?

It is very simple, any Christian that feels what Tinubu did is wrong, they should just vote Obi or Atiku. But all these cries and blackmail will be counterproductive in the end.

Where muslims targeted and massacred during administration of those politicians u mentioned? I don't think any christain in nigeria would have bothered about this apc muslim muslim ticket if muslims have not been killing christains everyone knows their antecedents when they get power.
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by LegendHero(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Tinubu is losing next year. That one sure me die. It's between Atiku and Obi.

Atiku already has an Igbo Christian on his ticket.

Yes, let him lose. You should be happy that he will lose and desist from all this cry of Muslim-Muslim.

But his loss would have been more guaranteed if he had selected a Christian minority from the North to please people like you who won’t vote him in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by iyilowo: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rubbish �
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Fareke: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
To the igbos shouting Muslim Muslim ticket

Name a serving deputy governor or governor in south east that is a Muslim?

Is it not hypocrisy to condemn Muslim Muslim ticket n support Christian/Christian ticket in your region?

If u tell us the Igbo Muslims are not much
Do they not deserve to b represented?

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by ajumma(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
How about anyone that supported this ?

dan kwaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-A4WdmpyP8
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Akuruoulo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

What I don't understand is that you guys would still never vote Tinubu even if he picks the pope as his vice. Why then are you bitter about all these things and evoking religious sentiment to hide your innate animosity towards him.

Was there this kind of disunity championed by buharis government ?

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by tkgindofa(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

What I don't understand is that you guys would still never vote Tinubu even if he picks the pope as his vice. Why then are you bitter about all these things and evoking religious sentiment to hide your innate animosity towards him.

Stop bringing/comparing 1979 situation with 2022; today everyone and everything is on religion line of divide, and inversely proportional to 1979, when all is done base on merit not sentiment.
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by tkgindofa(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fareke:
To the igbos shouting Muslim Muslim ticket

Name a serving deputy governor or governor in south east that is a Muslim?

Is it not hypocrisy to condemn Muslim Muslim ticket n support Christian/Christian ticket in your region?

If u tell us the Igbo Muslims are not much
Do they not deserve to b represented?

And how many Christian Deputy Governors are in the North ?
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by deeva2: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Prozico22:
When i saw the muslim-muslim ticket i was very happy because some Yoruba Christian have relocated to LABOUR PARTY
all the Christian family from
DEEPER LIFE
LORD CHOSEN
CATHOLIC
RCCG
SALVATION MINISTRY
LIVING FAITH
DUNAMIS
ANGLICAN
METHODISE
ECWA
ERCC
CELESTIAL CHURCH
CHARIBUM
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF CHRIST
ZION MINISTRY
CHRIST EMBASSY
OLOUMBA OLOUMBA
ALKANKAR
FAMILY WORSHIP
TREM
FOUR SQUARE
GOODTIDING
SABBATH
SCOAN
MOUTAIN OF FIRE
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY
OMEGA POWER MINISTRY
GOD CHOSEN
ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
500 thousand vote from each church nation wide have mention is 15million
plus the the once i didnt mention 5million
muslim brothers should at reast generate 10million
30million votes is ok
GOD all we ask in your NAME

Keep deceiving urself.. I'm RCCG member..I,My wife and siblings go still vote Tinubu
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by pfadom: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Are you God? Spiritual bandits!!!
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by totosucker(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Oga, you can't compare Nigeria of then and now. Then religious discrimination has not eaten deep into our national life like it did now. Nigerians were more United then than now.
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Carlosdd: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pastor you have single vote like me what I think you can do is to declare your support for your preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote vote for him . That’s the only choice you have , the political party knows quite alright that without first win election they can’t form any government not to talk of either they will perform well or not , allow them to take the best option they think is the best for them while you align with your candidate
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Fareke: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
tkgindofa:

And how many Christian Deputy Governors are in the North ?
Pls do your research before quoting me. You can Google it yourself
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

They are justified to stand against Tinubu.

Buhari is a Muslim. The next president should be a Christian. But the APC (Islamic party) is insensitive and present another Muslim as candidate.

Before God and man, this is a social media, if he had mentioned religion as a basis, we would have looked at it the other way. He said Tinubu betrayed Jonathan. He said Yorubas are betrayals. I told him Yoruba fought for Jonathan to become President and there was no pact between Jonathan and Tinubu. Months later, when Tinubu was having problem about consensus candidacy, they were so excited. They celebrated the Consensus chairmanship of Adamu.

Since on Sunday night, I have received several fake boko haram attacks information on my whatsapp which they said just happened in Borno. Why would pastors be sending propaganda messages because of a Muslim candidate? That is not what Christ taught his Church.

It shows all they are doing is because of bitterness and hatred for Tinubu. You said Buhari is a Muslim, the next president should be a Christian. Is Atiku a Christian? Is that how it is done in US or Europe or Ghana or in any West African State? At UN, AU and ECOWAS, they don't use religion as basis for Commission appointment. Each country only forwards candidate to take their slot.

In IBO land, how many state have Muslim as deputy governor? It is only in South West we have Muslim population in the South, you cannot use religion and political orientation in South West to impose your choice on the type of VP to be chosen by a South West Presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by truthfinder319: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
But they can vote for Atiku , a fulani Muslim or Obi and Baba Ahmed, the VP of which is another Muslim. You better go and join a political party rather than manipulating people.
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
deeva2:

Keep deceiving urself.. I'm RCCG member..I,My wife and siblings go still vote Tinubu

They don't know anything.

Baba Adeboye do visit the President Occasionally, out of Atiku / Okowa and Tinubu / Shettima, who will give Baba Adeboye / Oyedepo the detailed political, economic and security situation of the country?
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lol na you wan tell me wetin I go do?
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Mrfixitt(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

A Yoruba Muslim have more chance of becoming democratically elected than an Ibo Christian.

Even if Tinubu lose next year, a Yoruba Muslim will still become president before an Ibo man can ever grace that seat in a democracy.

So I would rather someone with true political power threaten me than someone below me.

Peter Obi is your next president. A billion of you urchins or your Druggie master can't stop him
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Bigterry: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

This is 21st century. The people are wiser now.
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Will Yoruba Christian Bishops prove to be tribalistic? I still dey observe
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by ChicagoBar(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Am voting Jagaban Bola Tinubu am a Christain so kill ur self
Re: Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor by Neoteny(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Christians are obsessed with injecting religion into politics.

Later they'll claim Nigeria is a secular country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.