Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Does MouthAction Cause Throat Cancer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does MouthAction Cause Throat Cancer? (625 Views)

I Can't Give My Husband Sex Cause I'm Sick, Is It Okay If He Cheats? | Dilemmas / Does Frequent Sex Cause Weight Loss? / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does MouthAction Cause Throat Cancer? by mekus15: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
I once had sex with a female friend of mine. I enjoyed the whole action, and was also interested in satisfying my partner. Some days later, I asked her if she enjoyed the sex. She told me she did, but would have enjoyed it better if I had sucked her pussy. Personally, I enjoy sucking my partner, but I often avoid doing so because I heard it can cause Throat cancer and other infections. Please how true is this?
Re: Does MouthAction Cause Throat Cancer? by blinking001(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
If the roles were reversed i.e assuming men have a sexual reproductive organ that excretes waste such as blood, shedded egg shells, colourless and colourful discharge, sweart and all other metabollic waste with a Ph scale that is acidic would women put their mouths in there? Considering how wise and selfish women are, i don't think women would be willing to sacrifice their orals for men.

A man with self worth and self love knows he doesn't deserve to compromise his oral health for any woman irrespective of how clean she may appear.

Vagina suckers suffer from mouth/ throat cancer in the long run. It's a disease that takes time to manifest.

Be mindful of the things you do in your youth so you don't relegate yourself to a position where your old age becomes characterized with pains and untold sufferings.

3 Likes

Re: Does MouthAction Cause Throat Cancer? by mekus15: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
blinking001:
If the roles were reversed i.e assuming men have a sexual reproductive organ that excretes waste such as blood, shedded egg shells, colourless and colourful discharge, sweart and all other metabollic waste with a Ph scale that is acidic would women put their mouths in there? Considering how wise and selfish women are, i don't think women would be willing to sacrifice their orals for men.

A man with self worth and self love knows he doesn't deserve to compromise his oral health for any woman irrespective of how clean she may appear.

Vagina suckers suffer from mouth/ throat cancer in the long run. It's a disease that takes time to manifest.

Be mindful of the things you do in your youth so you don't relegate yourself to a position where your old age becomes characterized with pains and untold sufferings.
Thanks for this insightful answer.
Re: Does MouthAction Cause Throat Cancer? by Bluezy13(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Does MouthAction Cause Throat Cancer? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
mekus15:
I once had sex with a female friend of mine. I enjoyed the whole action, and was also interested in satisfying my partner. Some days later, I asked her if she enjoyed the sex. She told me she did, but would have enjoyed it better if I had sucked her pussy. Personally, I enjoy sucking my partner, but I often avoid doing so because I heard it can cause Throat cancer and other infections. Please how true is this?
Yes if she has HPV. You should request a test before proceeding if you are very concerned.

1 Like

Re: Does MouthAction Cause Throat Cancer? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
blinking001:

1 Like

Re: Does MouthAction Cause Throat Cancer? by Nyascobar1414: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
@Op look for any freshly used pad and cry your Ignorance out..

I mean if you gad ego and self love you cant put your mouth in that kinda organ bro

(1) (Reply)

Forgive A Woman Who Cheated On You But... / Stop Consuming Data To Watch Videos On Youtube. Use This Trick To Download Them / How Should I Handle This Matter. [OG's Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.