Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Forgive A Woman Who Cheated On You But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forgive A Woman Who Cheated On You But... (626 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive A Woman Who Cheated On You But... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Forgive her but never take her back. Let the relationship die.
I beg you with whatever you worship never to continue that relationship. If you do, it will be a recipe for disaster! Even Hajiya Faruk will not be able to manage that marriage.
The marriage may lead to your death one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive A Woman Who Cheated On You But... by fullnetwork: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
What's your story?
Why have you said all these?
Re: Forgive A Woman Who Cheated On You But... by anthonyuncle(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
it is your choice

1 Like

Re: Forgive A Woman Who Cheated On You But... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
fullnetwork:
What's your story?
Why have you said all these?
Women can't get over Thier exs
Re: Forgive A Woman Who Cheated On You But... by Blessing0305(f): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Women can't get over Thier exs
Its a myth, some do
Re: Forgive A Woman Who Cheated On You But... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Blessing0305:

Its a myth, some do
She might think she's done with him but verily verily I say into you, the moment the ex comes back to her she will give in. It make take months or even years but one thing is sure, she will fvck him again.
It's a common thing to pin the resulting pregnancy on the stupid husband who married the woman with Ex.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Am I Been Rational Enough? / Blood Covenant: She's Threatening To Commit Sucide Because Of This / "I Am Crying": Reactions As Nigerian Lady Gives N2k To Young Man Hawking Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.