Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (47792 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you guys in Jw not feeling the heat of the government in Aso Rock, so who are your ancestors and their way of ruling?

We are happily preaching zealously and industriously teaching about God's Kingdom so whatever happens we welcome it since God's Kingdom is our own hope not human government! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We are happily preaching zealously and industriously teaching about God's Kingdom so whatever happens we welcome it since God's Kingdom is our own hope not human government! smiley

So therefore you are also feeling the heat, I grab your point
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who are your ancestors and their way of ruling, you never answer that among others?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Who are your ancestors and their way of ruling you never answer that among others?

ANTIlSLAM:

So therefore you are also feeling the heat, I grab your point

All human governments are evil so whether it's your own people or whiteman's system there's nothing good that can come from it! Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9

That's why Jesus commanded us to preach and teach everyone in our neighborhood about God's Kingdom {Matthew 28:19-20} there's no hope in human government! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All human governments are evil so whether it's your own people or whiteman's system there's nothing good that can come from it! Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9

Are you not under the same government abi you Jw's are not in Nigeria? No wonder Arab countries didn't allow you to build your kingdom hall where you'll gather their citizens and brainwash them because NOTHING GOOD HAS EVER COME FROM JW

MaxInDHouse:

That's why Jesus commanded us to preach and teach everyone in our neighborhood about God's Kingdom {Matthew 28:19-20} there's no hope in human government! smiley

Did Jesus command you to use hospital for your healing?

Did Jesus command you to condemn the hospital built by the whitemen you patronized for your healing?

Did Jesus command you to lie?

Why did you attended the Primary school built by this same whitemen?

Did Jesus command you to use the internet, watchtower, outdated umbrellas by disturbing people's peace with your fake teachings thereby banning your activities in Arab countries?

There is no hope for you in JW because I'll keep on exposing you

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you not under the same government abi you Jw's are not in Nigeria? No wonder Arab countries didn't allow you to build your kingdom hall where you'll gather their citizens and brainwash them because NOTHING GOOD HAS EVER COME FROM JW
Did Jesus command you to use hospital for your healing?
Did Jesus command you to condemn the hospital built by the whitemen you patronized for your healing?
Did Jesus command you to lie?
Why did you attended the Primary school built by this same whitemen?
Did Jesus command you to use the internet, watchtower, outdated umbrellas by disturbing people's peace with your fake teachings thereby banning your activities in Arab countries?
There is no hope for you in JW because I'll keep on exposing you

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 cheesy

That's ur escaping route and that's why nothing good will ever come from JW grin

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

That's ur escaping route and that's why nothing good will ever come from JW grin
Yet you're so hungry for what JWs have to say since a week ago.
Ó mà ṣeo! embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Yet you're so hungry for what JWs have to say since a week ago.
Ó mà ṣeo! embarassed

Me wey be say I dey use your medulla oblongata play football you said I'm worried, you funny oo grin exposing you is what that's giving me joy because I'll render you useless here on nairaland. This is ANTIISLAM

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Me wey be say I dey use your medulla oblongata play football you said I'm worried, you funny oo grin exposing you is what that's giving me joy because I'll render you useless here on nairaland. This is ANTIISLAM

No wahala, just know that schools and hospitals doesn't make the Catholics Christians! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, just know that schools and hospitals doesn't make the Catholics Christians! smiley

They are politicians according to your leaders in Jw abi, na only you in occultist Jw be the Christians that turns Bible upside down isn't it? Your activities were banned and vanished in Arab countries and you called yourself in occultist JW Christians.

They are not Christians but you went to the hospital they built for your healing. If not for their kind gesture you could have died, they saved your life but you have mouth now to condemned them, you this ungrateful element from the occultist JW religion

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by RightChannel: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
@ANTIISLAM you are funny sir with this grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

ANTIlSLAM:

Are they politicians too?

Please do me a favour, tell your elders in JW to take you back to kingdom's hall and do thorough brain check-up for you
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23am On Aug 03, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

They are politicians according to your leaders in Jw abi, na only you in occultist Jw be the Christians that turns Bible upside down isn't it? Your activities were banned and vanished in Arab countries and you called yourself in occultist JW Christians.
They are not Christians but you went to the hospital they built for your healing. If not for their kind gesture you could have died, they saved your life but you have mouth now to condemned them, you this ungrateful element from the occultist JW religion

The true God chose Israel as a people dedicated to him {Exodus 19:5} later the nation divided after the death of their third human King (Solomon) the Northern part called "Samarian" and Southern part (Judah)
Due to the presence of the descendants of Levi in Jerusalem all true prophets afterwards kept telling the Israelites that whatever form of worship that comes from any part of the earth is not approved except that which has the hands of Levites. But Samaritans disbelieve such statement and continue their religion until Jesus Christ began his ministry, then a lady raised the question over what has been causing hatred {John 4:7-9} between the Samaritans and Jews {John 4:19-20} Jesus frankly told the lady that Samaritans aren't worshiping the true God and that only Jews has pure worship! John 4:22

But the same Jesus related an event where a Jew was robbed and his fellow Jews (who are all worshipers of the true God according to Jesus) failed to help their Jewish brother but a Samaritan came to his rescue and saved his life! Luke 10:29-37

Yet Jesus could open his mouth and say "You (Samaritans) worship what you do not know; we (Jews) worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews" John 4:22

Going by your analogy Jesus who condemned the worship of Samaritans where a GOOD man came to save one of his Jewish people must be an ungrateful element and founder of a cult, right? Matthew 10:25 cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The true God chose Israel as a people dedicated to him {Exodus 19:5} later the nation divided after the death of their third human King (Solomon) the Northern part called "Samarian" and Southern part (Judah)
Due to the presence of the descendants of Levi in Jerusalem all true prophets afterwards kept telling the Israelites that whatever form of worship that comes from any part of the earth is not approved except that which has the hands of Levites. But Samaritans disbelieve such statement and continue their religion until Jesus Christ began his ministry, then a lady raised the question over what has been causing hatred {John 4:7-9} between the Samaritans and Jews {John 4:19-20} Jesus frankly told the lady that Samaritans aren't worshiping the true God and that only Jews has pure worship! John 4:22

But the same Jesus related an event where a Jew was robbed and his fellow Jews (who are all worshipers of the true God according to Jesus) failed to help their Jewish brother but a Samaritan came to his rescue and saved his life! Luke 10:29-37

Yet Jesus could open his mouth and say "You (Samaritans) worship what you do not know; we (Jews) worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews" John 4:22

Going by your analogy Jesus who condemned the worship of Samaritans where a GOOD man came to save one of his Jewish people must be an ungrateful element and founder of a cult, right? Matthew 10:25 cheesy

Are you Jesus?

Did Jesus recognized your occultist JW abi Jesus is the founder of your JW?

Where did Jesus condemned the Samaritan woman in John 4:22? You've come again lying for your occultist JW abi grin

Why condemning the hospital that saved your life, had it been you've died by now will you have an opportunity typing rubbish?

All Children of God are politicians according to your ignorant isn't it? Only you in occultist JW are Christians by turning the Bible upside down, is that what you learnt from Jesus Christ?

WILL YOU ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS or Still on the same escaping route, Mat. 7:7? You this ungrateful element

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2022
RightChannel:
@ANTIISLAM you are funny sir with this grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

That boy must go for brain check-up
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you Jesus?

Did Jesus recognized your occultist JW abi Jesus is the founder of your JW?
According to Jesus himself his true disciples will later be called "CULTISTS" for PRACTICING exactly what he taught {Matthew 10:25} going by the way you're labelling JWs for telling the truth definitely they are his true followers!
ANTIlSLAM:

[b]Where did Jesus condemned the Samaritan woman in John 4:22?
The woman acknowledged Jesus to be a TRUE prophet of God {John 4:19} but Jesus told her that Samaritans are worshiping what they don't even know then concluding salvation can only come through the Jews! John 4:22
Is that not what's been making you angry sinces? Well Catholics aren't Christians Sir, that's not a condemnation but fact! wink
ANTIlSLAM:

Why condemning the hospital that saved your life, had it been you've died by now will you have an opportunity typing rubbish?
Hospitals are everywhere today so if that one is not there sick people will be treated elsewhere nah? So wise up my guy people has been sick and they got treated before Catholics built their hospitals! wink
ANTIlSLAM:

All Children of God are politicians according to your ignorant isn't it? Only you in occultist JW are Christians by turning the Bible upside down, is that what you learnt from Jesus Christ?
Politicians are people who force their policies on neighbours using weapons to intimidate them after gathering followers after themselves. If members of your religion don't practice such then you're not a politician but all other religions on this planet support such idea except JWs whose leaders don't use physical weapons yet they're the most respected by those following them unlike you who is ashamed of your leaders both physically and spiritually. Your president you're condemning, your religious leaders you're ashame to acknowledge because they all failed you! Revelations 6:16
ANTIlSLAM:

WILL YOU ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS or Still on the same escaping route, Mat. 7:7? You this ungrateful element
Apologies first! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by TAYO124: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2022
SharonLoveth:
Feel free to explain what islam has done for Nigeria.

This is an attempt to hear the positive side of islam. Too many negative things have been said.

What benefits has islam brought to Nigeria?

Islam brought the following to Nigeria:
1. Terrorism/banditry/slavery/kidnapping
2. Sharia
3. Economic hardship
4. Ethnicity and other evils.

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

to Jesus himself his true disciples will later be called "CULTISTS" for PRACTICING exactly what he taught {Matthew 10:25} going by the way you're labelling JWs for telling the truth definitely they are his true followers!

The question is Did Jesus recognized your occultist JW abi Jesus is the founder of your JW? not the trash you typed above. The true Jesus disciples and followers are NOT BAN OR VANISH In Arab countries as your occultist religion WERE BANNED AND VANISHED IN ARAB COUNTRIES. You can come with another lies, I'm ready to expose you

MaxInDHouse:

The woman acknowledged Jesus to be a TRUE prophet of God {John 4:19} but Jesus told her that Samaritans are worshiping what they don't even know then concluding salvation can only come through the Jews! John 4:22
Is that not what's been making you angry sinces? Well Catholics aren't Christians Sir, that's not a condemnation but fact! wink

Jesus told her... is that condemnation according to your leaders in JW? why turning Bible upside-down?

MaxInDHouse:

Hospitals are everywhere today so if that one is not there sick people will be treated elsewhere nah? So wise up my guy people has been sick and they got treated before Catholics built their hospitals! wink

Why can't you visited one of the hospitals that are everywhere rather than chosen the one you're condemning today built by the politicians you called Catholic missionaries?

Had it been you've died without their medical help, will you have an opportunity typing rubbish, you this ungrateful element?

MaxInDHouse:

Politicians are people who force their policies on neighbours using weapons to intimidate them after gathering followers after themselves. If members of your religion don't practice such then you're not a politician but all other religions on this planet support such idea except JWs whose leaders don't use physical weapons yet they're the most respected by those following them unlike you who is ashamed of your leaders both physically and spiritually. Your president you're condemning, your religious leaders you're ashame to acknowledge because they all failed you! Revelations 6:16

So all the Children of God are Politicians grin aswear JW has caused you havoc beyond irreparable. Na only you in JW be the Christians that turns Bibe upside-down abi?

You were banned in all Arab Countries whereas we Children of God you called Politicians are in All Arab Countries with our Churches/temples constructed or built all over these Arab nations where we can serve our God day and night in his Holy Temple, you can't locate where your kingdom hall is located at in any Arab nation yet you called yourself Christians in JW claiming you're not using weapons whereas you failed to ask the reason why your occultist JW religion was banned and vanished

Is the President of Nigeria not your leader in Nigeria, are you not feeling the heat of this goverment even in your occultist JW religion? You want to dissociate yourself from Nigeria abi? Nkan wa seyin bayii sir grin

Abeg where did I condemn or ashame of my religious leaders? Daddy sir, shey you don eat sha? You need ogi (pap) and orogbo (kola nut) to get your senses back, sebi you believe in traditional medicines as you said earlier?

MaxInDHouse:

Apologies first! wink

Look at this mumu, you don answer my questions already grin tell Nathan H. Knorr to apologize for you for this disaster he has caused your life

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The question is Did Jesus recognized your occultist JW abi Jesus is the founder of your JW? not the trash you typed above. The true Jesus disciples and followers are NOT BAN OR VANISH In Arab countries as your occultist religion WERE BANNED AND VANISHED IN ARAB COUNTRIES. You can come with another lies, I'm ready to expose you
Jesus told her... is that condemnation according to your leaders in JW? why turning Bible upside-down?
Why can't you visited one of the hospitals that are everywhere rather than chosen the one you're condemning today built by the politicians you called Catholic missionaries?
Had it been you've died without their medical help, will you have an opportunity typing rubbish, you this ungrateful element?
So all the Children of God are Politicians grin aswear JW has caused you havoc beyond irreparable. Na only you in JW be the Christians that turns Bibe upside-down abi?
You were banned in all Arab Countries whereas we Children of God you called Politicians are in All Arab Countries with our Churches/temples constructed or built all over these Arab nations where we can serve our God day and night in his Holy Temple, you can't locate where your kingdom hall is located at in any Arab nation yet you called yourself Christians in JW claiming you're not using weapons whereas you failed to ask the reason why your occultist JW religion was banned and vanished
Is the President of Nigeria not your leader in Nigeria, are you not feeling the heat of this goverment even in your occultist JW religion? You want to dissociate yourself from Nigeria abi? Nkan wa seyin bayii sir grin
Abeg where did I condemn or ashame of my religious leaders? Daddy sir, shey you don eat sha? You need ogi (pap) and orogbo (kola nut) to get your senses back, sebi you believe in traditional medicines as you said earlier?
Look at this mumu, you don answer my questions already grin tell Nathan H. Knorr to apologize for you for this disaster he has caused your life

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 wink

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 wink

You were moribund when talking before abi grin

All the lies you typed above were written by Nathan H. Knorr abi? na me go reset your life aswear
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You were moribund when talking before abi grin
Shalom! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Shalom! smiley

All the lies you typed above were within by Nathan H. Knorr abi, na me go reset your life aswear
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse ti júbà ehoro grin you're too small for me to handle
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse how market, sebi I tell u say na me go reset your life shey you don see am now
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2022
TAYO124:

Islam brought the following to Nigeria:
1. Terrorism/banditry/slavery/kidnapping
2. Sharia
3. Economic hardship
4. Ethnicity and other evils.

Not even a good thing to point out on Islam
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

I don already told him to go for mental health test because something is wrong with him somewhere

Okie
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He wants to prove stubborn nah! cheesy

Catholics aren't Christians but Politicians tell any sincere individual to come here and let's reason using what the Bible teaches not your human doctrines that of no practical benefits! cheesy

You are the one proving stubborn!

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
SharonLoveth:

You are the one proving stubborn!
It's OK!

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK!

I tell u say na me go reset your life grin see as u don gentle now
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

I tell u say na me go reset your life grin see as u don gentle now

Hospitals and schools doesn't make Catholics Christians. That's indisputable! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hospitals and schools doesn't make Catholics Christians. That's indisputable! wink

Bobo you don revive.. Had it been you've died if not for their medical help on you will you have hand to type this nonsense?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo you don revive.. Had it been you've died if not for their medical help on you will you have hand to type this nonsense?

You didn't even know how it goes but simply because i was taken there you've concluded it's the hospital that kept me alive shey?

Well i'll tell the story. I got sick and the sickness persisted until i was carried there, they wanted to transfused me with blood, i objected because i've been studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses but since i can only make signals and can't talk, my mom who was not a witness gave the doctors and nurses the go ahead. After the transfusion things got worse and they told my mom that i should be transferred to another hospital in Ìbàdàn, that was when my elder sister who married an herbalist in Abéòkúta came with her husband and the man took my case to the meeting of all the traditionalist meetings where they referred me to a man from Benin republic who later treated me. He gave me a medicine that drained the transfused blood from my system before he commence his own treatment and that's the person that saved my life not the Catholic hospital. Of course that doesn't mean they can't treat people but in my case i learned that blood transfusion can kill just as the JWs believe and that's what strengthen my faith more in the teachings of JWs.

You can continue agitating what i know and can prove with the scriptures that kind gestures doesn't make someone a Christian, Christianity comes with an assignment and if you're not doing that assignment all your self righteousness is like filthy rags before the true God {Isaiah 64:6} that's why Jesus told a Samaritan woman that her people aren't worshiping the true God {John 4:22} despite the fact that a Samaritan once saved a robbed Jew! Luke 10:29-37

Farewell! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (87) (Reply)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.