Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (47776 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Those who came visiting you in God's name! Romans 10:15
Now you can see that those who first came have done you much more harm than good because initially normal people supposed to welcome (if not entertain) visitors who comes to visit in God's name {Hebrews 13:2} but with the things those missionaries established in your vicinity you have been blindfolded to know that they were never working for Christ. Matthew 7:15

Well prepare your hot water because Jesus' real messengers will surely come to your place then you can do whatever pleases you to them {Luke 21:12-19} but know that Jesus and the angels are watching how people treat the true messengers of godly peace {Malachi 3:16} i pray that your name will not be missing when Jesus opens the book of life {Revelations 20:15} in order to bless those who have treated his messengers with care {Matthew 10:42} and as for those who turned their back on what Jesus sent his followers to establish they will also get their reward! Luke 19:27

Farewell! smiley

Why seeking for my attention when you're fond of lies? I've abandoned and ignored you since because you have nothing positively to contribute.

So therefore FAREWELL FAREWELL and BYE BYE. I don't beg you to mention my comment/quote
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Two groups are visiting people globally in their homes today.
Both are coming with WEAPONS but there's a difference in the type of weapon they're coming with.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are coming to visit you with a book that they're using as weapons to soften the hearts of their neighbours {Romans 10:13-15} and make them surrender as lovers of peace the name of that book is called Bible! Ephesians 6:17, Hebrews 4:12

RADICAL RELIGIONISTS are also coming to visit you with weapons but they don't appreciate your greeting neither seek peace with you rather they're coming to KILL you. Revelations 6:3-4

So whether you like it or not both are searching for you therefore prepare your mind regarding what you will do when they come calling.

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by RightChannel: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Two groups are visiting people globally in their homes today.
Both are coming with WEAPONS but there's a difference in the type of weapon they're coming with.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are coming to visit you with a book that they're using as weapons to soften the hearts of their neighbours {Romans 10:13-15} and make them surrender as lovers of peace the name of that book is called Bible! Ephesians 6:17, Hebrews 4:12

RADICAL RELIGIONISTS are also coming to visit you with weapons but they don't appreciate your greeting neither seek peace with you rather they're coming to KILL you. Revelations 6:3-4

So whether you like it or not both are searching for you therefore prepare your mind regarding what you will do when they come calling.

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

When was the last time the Catholic missionaries visited you with weapons thereby forcing you to accept Jesus Christ?

Your JW's people loves disturbing people's gate like hausa people that's begging for money, is that what you learnt from Jesus Christ?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks jàre, i'm on my way! cheesy

Better oo safe journey
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
SharonLoveth:

They should be flogged or poured hot water

Well said jare my sister
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
RightChannel:

When was the last time the Catholic missionaries visited you with weapons thereby forcing you to accept Jesus Christ?
Your JW's people loves disturbing people's gate like hausa people that's begging for money, is that what you learnt from Jesus Christ?

Google is your friend.
Just find out how Catholics forced their religion on people through crusades killing people and carrying cross from place to place. It's after protestant churches (other religions that break away from Catholics) also began carrying weapons to fight back in the name of the same Jesus using the same cross that they came to an agreement so that each will stay on their path.

As for the highlighted question, YES that's how Jesus taught his disciples to go about Christianity!

What Jesus commissioned is visiting people in their homes {Matthew 10:11-13} so if you hate that arrangement then there's no need deceiving yourself it simply means you hate Jesus because he taught his followers to propagate the faith by visiting neighbours Sir! Romans 10:13-15 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by RightChannel: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Google is your friend.
Just find out how Catholics forced their religion on people through crusades killing people and carrying cross from place to place. It's after protestant churches (other religions that break away from Catholics) also began carrying weapons to fight back in the name of the same Jesus using the same cross that they came to an agreement so that each will stay on their path.

As for the highlighted question, YES that's how Jesus taught his disciples to go about Christianity!

What Jesus commissioned is visiting people in their homes {Matthew 10:11-13} so if you hate that arrangement then there's no need deceiving yourself it simply means you hate Jesus because he taught his followers to propagate the faith by visiting neighbours Sir! Romans 10:13-15 smiley

If google is my friend why can't you use the same google to help you out in answering the questions you've been dodging and avoiding?

Did you copied these pictures from your watchtower?

You are sending me pictures but you could used their medical facilities isn't it? cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
RightChannel:

If google is my friend why can't you use the same google to help you out in answering the questions you've been dodging and avoiding?
Did you copied these pictures from your watchtower?
You are sending me pictures but you could used their medical facilities isn't it? cheesy

Those are artistic impressions that shows how Catholicism spread back then and that's what Muhammad met during his lifetime so when some people are blaming Muslims for terrorist movements i will remind them where terrorist movements began with religion: Catholics

Today Islamists are fighting not because that was what Muhammad planned from the start but due to the atrocities committed in the name of Jesus and Cross by Catholics during the middle ages.
Catholics back then were disguising as friends of God but their real mission is to establish their rules everywhere they go claiming that's what God wants.
Your hypocritical question of when Catholics came forcing their religion on people shows you don't want the truth. Whether you like it or not Catholics with their missionaries aren't Christians because the founder of Christianity has an assignment he gave his disciples and Catholics aren't doing anything of that nature! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by RightChannel: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Those are artistic impressions that shows how Catholicism spread back then and that's what Muhammad met during his lifetime so when some people are blaming Muslims for terrorist movements i will remind them where terrorist movements began with religion: Catholics

Today Islamists are fighting not because that was what Muhammad planned from the start but due to the atrocities committed in the name of Jesus and Cross by Catholics during the middle ages.
Catholics back then were disguising as friends of God but their real mission is to establish their rules everywhere they go claiming that's what God wants.
Your hypocritical question of when Catholics came forcing their religion on people shows you don't want the truth. Whether you like it or not Catholics with their missionaries aren't Christians because the founder of Christianity has an assignment he gave his disciples and Catholics aren't doing anything of that nature! wink

Are we discussing artistic here or their hospital you visited for medical attention was also artistic right?

Wait, inside your kingdom hall or what did u called it, do they gather you to brainwashed you members of JW?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23am On Jul 30, 2022
RightChannel:

Are we discussing artistic here or their hospital you visited for medical attention was also artistic right?

Wait, inside your kingdom hall or what did u called it, do they gather you to brainwashed you members of JW?

You people are just arguing blindly!

Jesus once told his listeners a parable about "who is my neighbour" {Luke 10:29} Jesus mentioned PRIEST, SCRIBE and SAMARITAN regarding what happened to a Jew and out of the three it was the SAMARITAN that proved to be a neighbour.
But when talking to a SAMARITAN regarding "who is PRACTICING pure worship" Jesus made it clear that SAMARITANS aren't worshiping the true God! John 4:22

So don't get it twisted, hospitals and schools are good services just as what the Samaritan did proves him to be a neighbour to the Jew that was robbed but that doesn't give Catholics an approval for their form of worship Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2022
RightChannel:

That is the boy for you, deviating is his surname, ignorant is his other's name
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You people are just arguing blindly!

Jesus once told his listeners a parable about "who is my neighbour" {Luke 10:29} Jesus mentioned PRIEST, SCRIBE and SAMARITAN regarding what happened to a Jew and out of the three it was the SAMARITAN that proved to be a neighbour.
But when talking to a SAMARITAN regarding "who is PRACTICING pure worship" Jesus made it clear that SAMARITANS aren't worshiping the true God! John 4:22

So don't get it twisted, hospitals and schools are good services just as what the Samaritan did proves him to be a neighbour to the Jew that was robbed but that doesn't give Catholics an approval for their form of worship Sir! smiley

Na u dey arguing blindly, you visited the hospital you are condemning for your healing, is that not stupidity at the highest order? You lied, we exposed all your lies and to defend yourself la calamity upon problems, rather using mat. 7:7, etc as ur escaping route
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Na u dey arguing blindly, you visited the hospital you are condemning for your healing, is that not stupidity at the highest order? You lied, we exposed all your lies and to defend yourself la calamity upon problems, rather using mat. 7:7, etc as ur escaping route

Hospitals doesn't make Catholic missionaries Christians!
That's the point!

The hospitality and care the neighbourly Samaritan gave that Jew only shows that he is a neighbour but what about his religion?
Jesus Christ said it's FAKE! John 4:22 wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hospitals doesn't make Catholic missionaries Christians!
That's the point!

The hospitality and care the neighbourly Samaritan gave that Jew only shows that he is a neighbour but what about his religion?
Jesus Christ said it's FAKE! John 4:22 wink

But you could visited the hospital built by catholic missionaries politicians abi?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

But you could visited the hospital built by catholic missionaries politicians abi?

YES! Just as a so called pastor can go for health care or surgery in India, that doesn't make those Indians Christians, does it? undecided
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Islam brought terrorism to Nigeria
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
AgentNairaland:
Islam brought terrorism to Nigeria
YES! Political Islamists use TERRORISM to achieve their goal! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Konjiboii: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2022
SharonLoveth:
Feel free to explain what islam has done for Nigeria.

This is an attempt to hear the positive side of islam. Too many negative things have been said.

What benefits has islam brought to Nigeria?

Depopulation is all I can think of.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Konjiboii:

Depopulation is all I can think of.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, please Sir have you been with the military intelligence? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Konjiboii: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Arthurity1:

I wish I could say that you have a brain, but unfortunately you don't have one.
What brought IPOB and ESN into this matter?!
Your entire write up stinks of senseless religious and tribal bigotry, born of ignorance and a complete lack of intelligence of any kind... I won't engage you further, because you can't be classified as a fully developed human being with any sort of intelligence.

Bruh

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by RightChannel: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ANTIlSLAM:

That is the boy for you, deviating is his surname, ignorant is his other's name
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES! Just as a so called pastor can go for health care or surgery in India, that doesn't make those Indians Christians, does it? undecided

Do they condemned the same hospital they visited as you are condemning the hospital that healed you?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
RightChannel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That boy no get sense at all
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Do they condemned the same hospital they visited as you are condemning the hospital that healed you?
OK your pastors believe those Indians will go to your heaven because they treated them, right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK your pastors believe those Indians will go to your heaven because they treated them, right? cheesy
Hmmm...
This is not hard na.
Building hospitals and schools is not the work Jesus gave his followers nor part of the fruits of the holy spirit.

Anyone could build hospitals and do charity work.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Hmmm...
This is not hard na.
Building hospitals and schools is not the work Jesus gave his followers nor part of the fruits of the holy spirit.

Anyone could build hospitals and do charity work.

You're wrong! According to some people here all those building hospitals and doing charity works have become Christians AUTOMATICALLY! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're wrong! According to some people here all those building hospitals and doing charity works have become Christians AUTOMATICALLY! cheesy
The good Samaritan is a perfect example just as you've explained.

Though he did good by helping his neighbour but his religion was not approved. Only the Jews had pure worship.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by RightChannel: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

That boy no get sense at all

Sincerely speaking
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
cornelboy:

The good Samaritan is a perfect example just as you've explained. Though he did good by helping his neighbour but his religion was not approved. Only the Jews had pure worship.
When the truth is disturbing hypocrites that's when they resort to violence but because there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association, insults and abusive speeches becomes their next line of action.
That's why i continue using the truth they can't refute to punish them mildly and gently without leaving the thread.
I just want them to know that they're in no way different from the terrorists they're condemning. If a female among them can think of hot water to pour on preachers how much more are their males? wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When the truth is disturbing hypocrites that's when they resort to violence but because there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association, insults and abusive speeches becomes their next line of action.
That's why i continue using the truth they can't refute to punish them mildly and gently without leaving the thread.
I just want them to know that they're in no way different from the terrorists they're condemning. If a female among them can think of hot water to pour on preachers how much more are their males? wink
I think someone said you should be gunned down. Forking hilarious.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
cornelboy:

I think someone said you should be gunned down. Forking hilarious.

OK you noticed that!
Well such an idiot will shout killers! killers! When talking about Boko Haram!
I wonder the difference between two persons whose intentions of their hearts is to kill those whose faith sounds odd.
Thanks to JEHOVAH for choosing our Master, Lord, King and Judge Jesus Christ {Matthew 17:5} who will not judge by looks {Isaiah 11:3} rather he will judge by the abundance of what people have in their hearts! Luke 6:45 wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Shey dey condemned them as you're condemning the good gesture bestow on you by the catholic missionaries abi your own religion occultist bible tell u say you should judge? Stop lying okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (87) (Reply)

Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.