Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Christianity Is Against A Man Sucking The Breast Of His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christianity Is Against A Man Sucking The Breast Of His Wife (1045 Views)

Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making / Baby Seen Sucking The Breast Of A Female Doll, See Reactions / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is Against A Man Sucking The Breast Of His Wife by LoveUdie: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
A post was sent to a couples' group I belong to and the writer was trying to analyze the benefits of breasts sucking for women by their husbands as it relates to their health and well-being. Then, he concluded by saying, despite all these benefits of a man sucking his wife's breast whether there's milk or not, he argued that Christianity is not in support of a man sucking the breasts of his wife. I could see from the tone of the writer that, he might be a 'Christian" and if truly he is, and he is circulating such about the Christian faith, it might cause some damage to many marriages. This is my reply to the post on the group, I also felt I should share it here for the benefit of those who are not in my Couples' WhatsApp group. This information is for the married, not something for fornicators!
I wrote this reply to the post:
Christianity is not against sucking the breasts of your wife either for pleasure or for good health as stated in Proverbs 5:19 which says, "... Let her breasts satisfy you at all times"
As a matter of fact, there are two things married men can't do without in the body of their wives. The vagina and the......https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/07/blog-post.html

(1) (Reply)

Everywhere I look I see nig girls on their periods this product can help / Nude Pictures Of Nd2 Poly Ibadan Student / Sexy Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.