Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making (4214 Views)

My Gf Cries During Love Making. / Baby Seen Sucking The Breast Of A Female Doll, See Reactions / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by bell1255: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Girls pls tell us why you do that
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Ireportlive: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Witch craft

Girls sucking your ear lobe or nipple are witches

Them go bill you finish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by slimjohn2k5: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
So my wife that does it nko

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Gift96: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
So my wife that does it nko

It took Ronaldo years of practice before he became better at his "A" game wink

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by imam07: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Girls needs to come here to explain this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by wumi2017(f): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Chai 😘😘
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Lionmachala(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
I am still a virgin, this is an opportunity to learn

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Sniper101(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Op! Me sef don't even know Why.

Is that shit even a turn-on to any guy out there?

Some ladies tend to do that shit with me.
But shit always doesn't thrill me.
So I've always had to fake a moan.
Cos I can't just exactly say...
"babe, please stop that shit. am not thrilled"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
they were told that men enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Abyounghammed(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
Gift96:

Comrade no spoil this man little joy, cuz u are aware and awake no mean say make u finish person na

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by metalgear11(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
The ear is listed as one of the erogenous zones on a human body. Light licks on a man/woman's ear during intercourse enhances the senses and makes the experience much more enjoyable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by updatechange(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
U can suck on my nipples no probs but the moment you start licking my ears… omo that shit na total turn of for me, very irritating and unhygienic.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by blaquebelle: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
updatechange:
U can suck on my nipples no probs but the moment you start licking my ears… omo that shit na total turn of for me, very irritating and unhygienic.
Because you don't wash your ears grin The shame is on you for being unhygienic tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Graficient: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aku put tongue inside my ear as she dey ride me, o boy the thing sweet o. But I come dey reason say this girl no even check whether my ear clean or dirty, and how many guys has she given same treatment. I fear her bcuz of her bed skills

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by NEWBIN: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
They are declaring boldly into your ear drum that you are finished

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by updatechange(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
blaquebelle:

Because you don't wash your ears grin The shame is on you for being unhygienic tongue

Show me how u wash your own ear mumu…
Na your type dey lick asss holes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by 2buffagain(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2023
You haven't had sex yet if a woman hasn't tongue fvcked your ear while riding you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 30, 2023
bell1255:
Girls pls tell us why you do that

Ask ashawopikin...he suckin everthing sir.....ear, nose, armpit, hairy punnnny, bely bottton, shave punnnnny, leg, thigh, & even elbow sir!!! (TRUE STORY) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Cutehector(m): 3:32am On Jan 30, 2023
blaquebelle:

no need for banters, he just said he doesn't like it as it doesn't turn him on.

I feel we all need to learn what works for a specific body and not generalize. Everyone has a specific erogenous zone on their body that turns them on so trying to apply what works for A on B will just be a waste of time.

Ladies need to speak up and ask their partners where in their body really turns them on, rather than assuming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Gadafii: 5:50am On Jan 30, 2023
If u suck a Girls neckline up to her earlobes mid stroke or intense romance, she fit melt for you, wiggling like worm 😭🤣😅

Many of them believe same applies to men, meanwhile most men don’t feel shittt

Some men will crack if you suck their nipples,😅

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by OKOATA(m): 6:34am On Jan 30, 2023
updatechange:

Show me how u wash your own ear mumu…
Na your type dey lick asss holes
😂😂 Asshole and coochie join.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Sha buy herbs sha.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by nazicartel(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2023
Gift96:

bros, abeg nah. It's monday
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Baronthecelebri: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
Witch craft

Girls sucking your ear lobe or nipple are witches

Them go bill you finish
hahhahahahha
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by Baronthecelebri: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ask God,werey
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making by bell1255: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
I actually like when a girl does that to me.

(1) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence / Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.