Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja (35400 Views)

2023: 10 Reasons Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja / 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President / Adeboye Is A Liar, Misinterprets Bible – Pastor Adelaja Carpets RCCG Head (2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Newton2024: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
olaboy33:
The goal of a political party is to win elections for its members.

Tinubu would not have picked a Muslim VP if Pdp had not picked a northerner to succeed another northerner who ruled for 8 years.

Nigeria is divided today between the North/South and Christian/Muslim.

Why is there so much fuse over an idea Muslim/Muslim ticket when we all kept mute over an idea of a northerner succeeding another northerner?

Nigeria cannot afford another known mistake. We cannot open our eyes and walk into another disastrous Federal government so soon after the last, check all the faults we raised about Buhari in 2015, Tinubu improved on all his red flags, Tinubu own flags are crimson.

May God save Nigeria from the hands of desperate people AGAIN !

We will only vote for candidates we have scrutinised and certified CLEAN.

Go and verify.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Redman44(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ikorodu OBIDIENTS, when are we converging? Let us come together and make a BOLD Statement towards 2023.

IKORODU MOVEMENT FOR PETER OBI AND DATTI

Loading smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by on4a: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
expressglory:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-10-reasons-tinubu-will-win-pastor-adelaja/

You start with, "I don't want to be a tribal bigot", yet go around talking like a tribal bigot. I strongly believe Tinubu has made some sacrifices to control the southwest. Many of her people who are not spiritual enough just keep saying rubbish. I shock say this charm catch Sunday Adelaja or maybe I'm not even surprised!! This kind of talk coming from a Pastor from a war-ridden country due to war started largely by tribal sentiments.. Sunday Adelaja just poured spit on the grave of those attacked at the Owo Catholic church, those killed at the Lekki toll gate and all the people who died in Borno state under Kassim Shettima.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Trueprophet91: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
IbileIfe:

If you don't know Pastor Sunday Adelaja, then shut up!

He is the pastor of the largest Pentecostal Church in Eastern Europe.

Don't talk about what you don't know about.

What did Peter Obi achieve as the Governor of Anambra State when he could not even clean up the stinking filthy streets and roads without drainage systems?

I doubt if you can even pass the Accenture tests to qualify for top jobs in multinational American companies.

Many of the ignoramuses insulting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not even pass mathematics in their WAEC/WASC and GCE.
Do you know the requirements for working as an accountant and auditor in
Mobil?

Please show us your waec result...mpama!
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by GoodIsGod: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
See the idiot that talks bad of pastors except himself. Someone that was accused of sexual assault in Ukraine.

All manner of fraudsters calling themselves man of God.

Why won't he praise Tinubu.

Shior!
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Lawalemi(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
This same man said similar rubbish to promote Buhari.
I thought Putin had taught him some lessons but No.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Carlosdd: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:
We dont think so Pastor, Nigeria cannot afford another known mistake. We cannot open our eyes and walk into another disastrous Federal government so soon after the last, check all the faults we raised about Buhari in 2015, Tinubu improved on all his red flags, Tinubu own flags are crimson.

May God save Nigeria from the hands of desperate people AGAIN !

We will only vote for candidates we have scrutinised and certified CLEAN.

Go and verify.

There is no room for argument here he spoke to us from his own perception why don’t you tell us what you knew about your preferred candidate and why you believe is the best man for the job then we the electorate will used it as yardstick to choose between Tinubu and your own preferred candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by godliman: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
I am ashamed of this man I used to admire, it seems he has lost something
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by alltribe: 12:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Maximeo(m): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2022
abumeinben:
Lol.

1. Man of vision: For a man who lied about his age and educational background, desperately bribed his way to be his party bearer, his integrity and vision are questionable. It seem he has sight, not vision.

2. Raiser of Men: Of all the "men" he raised, only Fashola appears to be human. Of them all, who hasn't had issues with him? Forget the minion presently in Lagos. Even Afenifere do not agree with him.

3. Survived without federal allocation: Oh please, these people have hollow brains. Remove tincan island and maybe Apapa port from Lagos or open Onne or Calabar ports as deep sea ports and list them to international routes and let's see what happens.

4. Chicago grin grin grin

5. Many have finished school excellently but can't perform: I don't have study psychology for 1hr to realised that the pastor lied about Tinubu Chicago claims.

6. Mobil Stories: Well, this I don't know. The pastor should make references to whoever told the stories

7.In this presidential race especially at the primaries stage, there were many Governors and former Governors that participated, yet none of their states is known or remembered for their leadership is this man really pro-tinubu? This is biting the fingers that fed you. Same northern governors that are angry because of his choice of VP?

8. Corruption with court judgement Man is apply "thou shalt not judge". We need the court to tell us who is not corrupt. cool. I'm pretty sure this pastor pays Omo onile hugely for a church.

9. Transformation of Lagos: Seriously? Shouldn't this go to Fashola? But I'll say he tried.

10. Health For a multicultural, multireligious, multicorrupt, multipopulated, multiproblematic, multicomplex country like Nigeria, strength is key, both the strength of mental presence and physical agility. I don't think this man, who is 11 years older than his first daughter got any.

In conclusion, some people are trying hard to be known, instead of preaching the knowledge of God.

He raised men and demands pay back of some sort and their support by force, God fatherism isn't good. He raised Fashola who couldn't improve electricity capacity as minister of power.

His vision brought brought in this current administration led by Buhari, the VP and some of his ministers, are they effective and performing wonders?

Obviously, this pastor and writer don't care about his apparent lack of integrity.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Angelfrost(m): 12:23am On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
It is fair to say you are brain dead. A man gave you 10 clear distinct reason with verifiable antecedent which you can probe but here you are still asking for the reason he provided 10 of. Sir, you deserve to be beheaded for this comment.

Nope... He said nothing!

Antecedents mean nothing at this point. What does he have to offer, especially after supporting and helping to install a failure into office which led to the nation crumbling.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Raymond247(m): 12:39am On Jul 13, 2022
expressglory:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-10-reasons-tinubu-will-win-pastor-adelaja/

This one sounds like one who just recieved and alert in his account to promote baba agbado!
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Man of vision who promises u Agbedo and fufu
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Bigpat: 2:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Nobody wrote any message to you on your position, you are just one of those " never grateful to God Pastor", who involves shamelessly in politics, because of what you stand to gain. You forgot to say God reveal to you that Tinubu will be the President. Your opinion does not matter. Tell the truth, are you even a christian?
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Dagrace01(m): 2:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Teerach:
I don't blame you sir. Even Adeboye has lost his voice. Conscience sold. As if Muslim Muslim ticket will be what Christ will endorse if he were to still be on the earth.
I can't seem to wrap my head around this MM ticket cos I don't trust the North with securing Nigerians. Not with this level of banditry. My conscience can't even allow me.
Christ was never against the government of the day when he was on earth, in fact he even adviced his followers to give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar.
I don't think Christ would've have had interest in politics of today, he never showed interest or interfered back then, he kept clamoring on the kingdom in heaven.
Criticize Tinubu as much as u want, but leave Christ out of this.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Taigaban: 2:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Politicai pastors making more money from aspirants.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by TrackerXL: 2:43am On Jul 13, 2022
According to a demented Igbo fool the antecedent such as endemic looting such as how Peter Obi looted into his daughter Pandora acct, or how the bastard was caught red-handed with over N250 cash in Lagos does not matter cos Nigerians should chose to be dead in the brain like you Igbos ba..

While a criminal was doing all this to his own state the one that took his own state that was ran over by Molue n dead bodies littering the street of Lagos to the 4 largest economy of Nigeria should not count cos igbos want to exhibit the bigotry they are born with. So antecedent shouldn't matter anymore.

Angelfrost:

Nope... He said nothing!

Antecedents mean nothing at this point. What does he have to offer, especially after supporting and helping to install a failure into office which led to the nation crumbling.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by ala2222(f): 2:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Peter obi for Nigeria ��
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by zegeijuwa: 4:18am On Jul 13, 2022
REASONS WHILE TINUBU WILL LOOSE

1: His party is the reason ASUU is still on strike

2: His party is the reason we cant even fuel our cars

3: They are the reason we cant even fuel our stomachs

4: They are the reason for $1= N500

5: They are the reason for joblessness and insecurity.

List one good reason while an average Nigerian should vote to continue this government.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Chamberlin1983(m): 4:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Who told you christians are minority in the north? You have no knowledge of the north.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by udemzeus(m): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2022
This foools that was bombed out of Ukraine
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by IgOga(m): 5:37am On Jul 13, 2022
landmark86:
Your opinion doesn't count.
Not all pastor are holy or genuinely call by God.
Anybody can wakeup tomorrow and call himself a pastor.
Even Remi Tinubu is a pastor can u imagine.
I no u are paid for this

Let wait and see the out
If BP will not kill Tinubu before the announcement of the results.

Rubbish

You are definitely naive or uninformed....to think Pastor Adelaja is one of your business men in Nigeria....he had the largest church in Ukraine and steeped down from the senior pastor role to get involved in church plant and discipleship before the war
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Vicson2021: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2022
One thing is to be a pastor and another thing is to know if you are called by God.
Bro, search your self
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Basiljoe: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2022
All these criminals that call themselves pastors. Supporting a well known drug dealer for selfish interest. I pity your followers, anyway, na tithe money em dey find. Mumu man.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by expressglory: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2022
If you read this article well...I think the Pastor is making sense. You may not like Tinubu..but u can't deny his impact and influence!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by onedayatime(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2022
AdaNri1:

If you like Tinubu vote for him. But don’t come out and say he is good for Nigeria. Give us reasons why he is good.

ASSU strike has been in for months now. Is it not APC? Tomorrow they will ship you to go and do agbero work you will agree. Then you’ll beat up the people fighting for a better Nigeria and come tomorrow to blame government. No be juju be that?
When it comes to Obi, vote for the individual and not the party, and when it comes to Tinubu vote for the party and not the individual. Hypocrisy and you guys are 5&6.

You are talking of ASUU strike which is barely 4 months old and bad as it may be, you are condemning Tinubu for what is not is business and yet, you guys in your foolishness, exempted Obi of a 13 months old strike which is 1 year and 1 month old strike, and approximately 396 days old strike with many lost then.

Oh! I wish my people aren't a fool any longer

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Teerach: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
Dead brain the Jesus you talked about clearly spelt it out for your father to give to Caesar what belong to him. Your deluded bigoted unwise n foolish dead brain Igbo father is here wailing like a rnoron.

You come from a generation of dead brains. Since you can't talk without insult. Foolish fool. Conscience sold. Nonsense.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by SenatePresdo(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2022
olumide4christ:

The people in the South and the North Central which you refer to that "he has lost" were not planning to vote for him before but rather Peter Obi...so the status quo is still maintained.

As it stands, Tinubu might only be able to win SW with not so big margin margin.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by abumeinben(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
All cos he chose not to support the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi. We're Igbo pastors not chasing their Igbo congregation away from church till the register for PVC who malign them for their choice.

Anyway, it matters little if you wail to death Tinubu 2023 is a divine n a certainty.

Bruh...I never mentioned I supported any candidates. I only want the best for my country. You have no idea citizens face outside naija at the mention of the name "Nigerian".
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by abumeinben(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2022
IbileIfe:

If you don't know Pastor Sunday Adelaja, then shut up!

He is the pastor of the largest Pentecostal Church in Eastern Europe.

Don't talk about what you don't know about.

What did Peter Obi achieve as the Governor of Anambra State when he could not even clean up the stinking filthy streets and roads without drainage systems?

I doubt if you can even pass the Accenture tests to qualify for top jobs in multinational American companies.

Many of the ignoramuses insulting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not even pass mathematics in their WAEC/WASC and GCE.
Do you know the requirements for working as an accountant and auditor in
Mobil?

I do not know him, you know him. This is our problem - A man who is resident in a working country, lead by agile, forward thinking young men and women is advertising an octogenarian to leading a country of glowing youths. This is why businesses in Nigeria die when the original founders die. Their greed will not allow them transfer power to the young and able.

As for candidacy, I never mentioned supporting anyone.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2022
onedayatime:

When it comes to Obi, vote for the individual and not the party, and when it comes to Tinubu vote for the party and not the individual. Hypocrisy and you guys are 5&6.

You are talking of ASUU strike which is barely 4 months old and bad as it may be, you are condemning Tinubu for what is not is business and yet, you guys in your foolishness, exempted Obi of a 13 months old strike which is 1 year and 1 month old strike, and approximately 396 days old strike with many lost then.

Oh! I wish my people aren't a fool any longer
Tinubu foisted Buhari on Nigeria. You can’t deny it because he bragged about it, “oshe nketa, olu le” so emi lokan. We’re not fools. We see Tinubu as a man wanting to be president for his own selfish gains not for Nigerians ok. He is the leader of APC. So how can we not blame him too.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
According to a demented Igbo fool the antecedent such as endemic looting such as how Peter Obi looted into his daughter Pandora acct, or how the bastard was caught red-handed with over N250 cash in Lagos does not matter cos Nigerians should chose to be dead in the brain like you Igbos ba..

While a criminal was doing all this to his own state the one that took his own state that was ran over by Molue n dead bodies littering the street of Lagos to the 4 largest economy of Nigeria should not count cos igbos want to exhibit the bigotry they are born with. So antecedent shouldn't matter anymore.

I'm not an Igbo person, but I can clearly see Igbos are your sole problems in your pathetic and painful existence! That's not my problem sir!

When you have proper answers to my question, mention me again! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him / Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Kaduna / Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.