Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja (35381 Views)

2023: 10 Reasons Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja / 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President / Adeboye Is A Liar, Misinterprets Bible – Pastor Adelaja Carpets RCCG Head (2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by swuftz: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:
We dont think so Pastor, Nigeria cannot afford another known mistake. We cannot open our eyes and walk into another disastrous Federal government so soon after the last, check all the faults we raised about Buhari in 2015, Tinubu improved on all his red flags, Tinubu own flags are crimson.

May God save Nigeria from the hands of desperate people AGAIN !

We will only vote for candidates we have scrutinised and certified CLEAN.

Go and verify.

Wow. What a good write up.
It summarizes the whole point for the inevitable triumph of Jagaban.
I am a christian and I'll vote for Tinubu Muslim Muslim candidature a thousand time before considering any Christian Muslim candidate. CAN can go and canned themselves in river Niger. I no send. Welcome the 16th president of our beloved Nigeria.
Welcome Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Heimdal(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Person wey dey cap this ment nor dey live for Nigeria o

Don’t be fooled.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Akerele44(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
All the top politicians in South East and South South should contest for president again Tinubu...the Northerners would still prefer to vote TINUBU than south east and South South candidates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by ceede2: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:
We dont think so Pastor, Nigeria cannot afford another known mistake. We cannot open our eyes and walk into another disastrous Federal government so soon after the last, check all the faults we raised about Buhari in 2015, Tinubu improved on all his red flags, Tinubu own flags are crimson.

Go and verify.
The truth shall set you.

Ndi go n verify.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Mandate2023: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Go and verify.

That's ur own personal problem.....we can't reason alike of be forced to be blind like u

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Leadership wise Tinubu will be much better than Buhari assuming all things being equal. As for Obi,well he never lead a state as complexed and diversed as Lagos without federal allocation like Tinubu did and scaled through with better accomplishment so I can't tell much about him. He could even be better and could be worse.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Starz825(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
I don't know the security apparatus and strategies that will be Installed after 2023 elections...but lemme throw my point concerning the economy..

You see tinubu.....he is more enlightened on economic growth...he knows how to grow the economy than peter obi.....he sure knows how Nigeria can make enough money.....but his problem is once the money is made he will steal half of it and leave the rest...he doesn't really care about economic development...(economic growth is different from economic development)

You see peter obi....he is more of economic development....that even if Nigeria makes as low as 10 naira...he wants that 10 naira to reflect in the development of the country.... that's who I supposed he is......

You see atiku..... that's a big one you have out there.. dude arguably has nothing to offer than just to gallivant around as Nigeria president and to also indict anyone who was once against him.... something like a celebrity president....economy wise ... He has nothing...

So vote wisely grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by secretsofpeace(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sunday Adelaja that is a fugitive in both Ukraine and Russia.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by feed70: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Nekky5(f): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
If only this man would stoop to ask the common man on the streets of Nigeria how they survive presently, he would quickly change these narratives to draw a reliable and tangible hold. Tinubu just like Buhari,has no plan, vision and agenda to rescue Nigeria from this dungeon rather he sees 2023 as his year of achieving his life long dream of becoming the president.Nigerians are hungry and angry. We desire the REAL CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by femisplash: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Excellent. Indomie generation who do not know how terrible the state of Lagos was prior to his tenure, are the ones talking full trash. Tinubu possesses the complete profile of a visionary leader. End of story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by ebenhealth(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
olaboy33:
The goal of a political party is to win elections for its members.

Tinubu would not have picked a Muslim VP if Pdp had not picked a northerner to succeed another northerner who ruled for 8 years.

Nigeria is divided today between the North/South and Christian/Muslim.

Why is there so much fuse over an idea Muslim/Muslim ticket when we all kept mute over an idea of a northerner succeeding another northerner?

I do not know you but your opinion has been my main thrust each time a discussion arises about The Muslim - Muslim ticket... Where were they when Atiku emerged as PDP presidential candidate? No uproar of any sort. I think majority of those shouting are just enemies of progress. They hate to see him succeed yet they wish to succeed. An hatter da said on nairaland some days back that he wished Tinubu dead, I wonder if such hater would even see the end of this year, yet he wishes another man dead. I have a lot to say but I'll rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Echoban: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
AdaNri1:

If you like Tinubu vote for him. But don’t come out and say he is good for Nigeria. Give us reasons why he is good.

ASSU strike has been in for months now. Is it not APC? Tomorrow they will ship you to go and do agbero work you will agree. Then you’ll beat up the people fighting for a better Nigeria and come tomorrow to blame government. No be juju be that?

So BAT will borrow buhari brain to govern. U sure say u dey educated like this ni??
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by ebenhealth(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
EMFF:
Nobody is talking about hate here. Personally I don't hate him but he isn't fit and strong to carry the load of this country the way it has been messed up. We need strong, energetic, technocrats and visionary people. Not career politicians. That's Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti offer.
Say strong and I won't say a word, but it is inappropriate to mention visionary and you call Obi beside Tinubu. They aren't even on the same IQ level.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by KaptainAfrika: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is fake.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Advancedman(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
expressglory:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-10-reasons-tinubu-will-win-pastor-adelaja/

4,9,10 are not included.
He enjoyed the firm hand Burba Marwa has held Lagos in term of discipline yet he created TOUT.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by TinubuNG: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
KillSars:
I don try my possible best to hate this man, e just dey too difficult for me...

Then try love.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by luluman: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by franchasofficia: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fake Pastor.

Many will be Disgraced at the last day.

He even said Tinubu is not corrupt until proven guilty by law.

For someone that calls himself man of God that cannot hear from God. So Pastor you are not aware that Tinubu is a ritualist?

So you are not aware that Tinubu installs Governors in Lagos and the Governor must do his will or will not smell second tenure ?

These heartless men praising Tinubu for the wonders he did in Lagos, please which Lagos? Have these heartless god of men visited Ojo Alaba road to see the sorry state of that road? Have they visited areas under Oshodi LGA, Ikorodu, Badagry, Apapa, Kirikiri, Satelite town, Mile, etc?

May God expose all you fake Pastors soiling the name and image of Christ.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Omesko00: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
dis man must be addicted to ancient pple... I guess they wrote it and paid him to post it... with an envelope attached
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by waleolaniyan: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
We don't need this epistle in public domain bro Sunday. See what irredentist putin has done to Ukraine! So you want the tsunami of fulani Islamic terrorist to replicate it in nigeria. I thought you should know more than this. Simply disappointed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Echoban:

So BAT will borrow buhari brain to govern. U sure say u dey educated like this ni??
Agbero please avoid me. You that your brain is telling you to support bat, are you alright. Boko haram escapist that has no moral compass. How won’t you want to attack me.

Please vote for your cassava and agbado giver in peace

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by TinubuNG: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
SarkinYarki:
See mumu talk
Yes , he's mumu because he didn't support Ipob candidate, he's mumu because he didn't fall for the gimmick of religion lines. Thank you,we love his mumu like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Tzar(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Lambarry1: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
From my recent Discovery after listening to his speeches, I realized this Tinubu man can't even speak good English.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by TrackerXL: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dead brain the Jesus you talked about clearly spelt it out for your father to give to Caesar what belong to him. Your deluded bigoted unwise n foolish dead brain Igbo father is here wailing like a rnoron.

Teerach:
I don't blame you sir. Even Adeboye has lost his voice. Conscience sold. As if Muslim Muslim ticket will be what Christ will endorse if he were to still be on the earth.
I can't seem to wrap my head around this MM ticket cos I don't trust the North with securing Nigerians. Not with this level of banditry. My conscience can't even allow me.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by IbileIfe: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
abumeinben:
Lol.

1. Man of vision: For a man who lied about his age and educational background, desperately bribed his way to be his party bearer, his integrity and vision are questionable. It seem he has sight, not vision.

2. Raiser of Men: Of all the "men" he raised, only Fashola appears to be human. Of them all, who hasn't had issues with him? Forget the minion presently in Lagos. Even Afenifere do not agree with him.

3. Survived without federal allocation: Oh please, these people have hollow brains. Remove tincan island and maybe Apapa port from Lagos or open Onne or Calabar ports as deep sea ports and list them to international routes and let's see what happens.

4. Chicago grin grin grin

5. Many have finished school excellently but can't perform: I don't have study psychology for 1hr to realised that the pastor lied about Tinubu Chicago claims.

6. Mobil Stories: Well, this I don't know. The pastor should make references to whoever told the stories

7.In this presidential race especially at the primaries stage, there were many Governors and former Governors that participated, yet none of their states is known or remembered for their leadership is this man really pro-tinubu? This is biting the fingers that fed you. Same northern governors that are angry because of his choice of VP?

8. Corruption with court judgement Man is apply "thou shalt not judge". We need the court to tell us who is not corrupt. cool. I'm pretty sure this pastor pays Omo onile hugely for a church.

9. Transformation of Lagos: Seriously? Shouldn't this go to Fashola? But I'll say he tried.

10. Health For a multicultural, multireligious, multicorrupt, multipopulated, multiproblematic, multicomplex country like Nigeria, strength is key, both the strength of mental presence and physical agility. I don't think this man, who is 11 years older than his first daughter got any.

In conclusion, some people are trying hard to be known, instead of preaching the knowledge of God.

If you don't know Pastor Sunday Adelaja, then shut up!

He is the pastor of the largest Pentecostal Church in Eastern Europe.

Don't talk about what you don't know about.

What did Peter Obi achieve as the Governor of Anambra State when he could not even clean up the stinking filthy streets and roads without drainage systems?

I doubt if you can even pass the Accenture tests to qualify for top jobs in multinational American companies.

Many of the ignoramuses insulting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu did not even pass mathematics in their WAEC/WASC and GCE.
Do you know the requirements for working as an accountant and auditor in
Mobil?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by TrackerXL: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
It is fair to say you are brain dead. A man gave you 10 clear distinct reason with verifiable antecedent which you can probe but here you are still asking for the reason he provided 10 of. Sir, you deserve to be beheaded for this comment.

AdaNri1:

If you like Tinubu vote for him. But don’t come out and say he is good for Nigeria. Give us reasons why he is good.

ASSU strike has been in for months now. Is it not APC? Tomorrow they will ship you to go and do agbero work you will agree. Then you’ll beat up the people fighting for a better Nigeria and come tomorrow to blame government. No be juju be that?
Angelfrost:
This man still hasn't said why Tinubu will win... He is just beating about the bush! grin

Shebi other candidates are efulefus without qualifications or pedigree!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by ThugBoy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na once them take dey know alaye wey offerings call, not God.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by ransomed: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
You were busy attacking the church of God in Nigeria, God decides to teach you a lesson by making Putin to attack your comfort zone.
Now you venture into politics, God will still use Obi to humble you. Amen.
We cannot be decieved again.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Waterway: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Most of you supporting Tinubu probably depend on the payment his campaign has given you to come on this platform to speak on his behalf....just like some Africans sold others into slave trade until the conscientious majority acted to stop. Tinubu will NOT be president of Nigeria. The larger Nigerian populace /the conscientious majority is no longer as gullible to believe the rhetoric they have moved on beyond the fake prophesies of the past. They are well informed and have access to all the antecedents of each candidate and they will speak come 2023. Emancipate yourself from incessant strikes/ASUU,death traps —-nija roads, poor healthcare in run down hospitals, no pathway for home ownership because we have no economy that can build a middle class. Dont waste the next generation of Nigerians, let’s vote out BAT , PDP and these old bags , they need to bow out and own up to their role in the dilapidated infrastructure and chaos in our country today. BAT gave Lagos crumbs while busy buying up the state for pennies. He still has his hands in LSG treasury collecting pension that is enough to fund education , healthcare etc...so now you know why your life will not get better until we remove the parasites in our economy and make it work for all of us, not just a few greedy politicians. Compare Lagos to Capital of Singapore or Malaysia and not another failed state——Let’s raise the bar!

If in doubt,ask for a debate between the candidates then you see clearly who has a grasp of the issues and solutions. Other nations and leaders of the G7 , G20 will take us serious when we do the right thing and vote competent people that know what it takes to build a 21st century economy
Let’s give Nigeria the oxygen it needs, vote the candidate, vote competence, vote LP/Labor Party

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) / Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.