Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja (35398 Views)

2023: 10 Reasons Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja / 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President / Adeboye Is A Liar, Misinterprets Bible – Pastor Adelaja Carpets RCCG Head (2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by syntekelite(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Tales by moonlight.. hin put funnel draw from people pocket,con give people straw suck for hin own pocket... Rubbish..
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by deeva2: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2022
BigVawulence:
Abeg use paragraphs.

Tinubu can't win because his ambition is dead long time ago.

He's a loser.

Big vawulence on the beat....

Come 2023, ur eyes go clear and then go back to ur ipob/biafra agitation.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by deeva2: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Una never see anything.. More pastors are still coming out to support Tinubu.

For those that want to confuse the gullible Christians because of muslim-muslim ticket.. We go shock you

The emotional blackmail cannot stop BAT.

Certificate scandal, failed
Corruption scandal, failed
Health statues scandal failed
muslim-muslim ticket scandal will also fail.

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by TrackerXL: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Sebi na Tinubu cause that one too
abumeinben:

Bruh...I never mentioned I supported any candidates. I only want the best for my country. You have no idea citizens face outside naija at the mention of the name "Nigerian".
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by akbonus: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
Sebi na Tinubu cause that one too
abumeinben:
Lol.

1. Man of vision: For a man who lied about his age and educational background, desperately bribed his way to be his party bearer, his integrity and vision are questionable. It seem he has sight, not vision.

2. Raiser of Men: Of all the "men" he raised, only Fashola appears to be human. Of them all, who hasn't had issues with him? Forget the minion presently in Lagos. Even Afenifere do not agree with him.

3. Survived without federal allocation: Oh please, these people have hollow brains. Remove tincan island and maybe Apapa port from Lagos or open Onne or Calabar ports as deep sea ports and list them to international routes and let's see what happens.

4. Chicago grin grin grin

5. Many have finished school excellently but can't perform: I don't have study psychology for 1hr to realised that the pastor lied about Tinubu Chicago claims.

6. Mobil Stories: Well, this I don't know. The pastor should make references to whoever told the stories

7.In this presidential race especially at the primaries stage, there were many Governors and former Governors that participated, yet none of their states is known or remembered for their leadership is this man really pro-tinubu? This is biting the fingers that fed you. Same northern governors that are angry because of his choice of VP?

8. Corruption with court judgement Man is apply "thou shalt not judge". We need the court to tell us who is not corrupt. cool. I'm pretty sure this pastor pays Omo onile hugely for a church.

9. Transformation of Lagos: Seriously? Shouldn't this go to Fashola? But I'll say he tried.

10. Health For a multicultural, multireligious, multicorrupt, multipopulated, multiproblematic, multicomplex country like Nigeria, strength is key, both the strength of mental presence and physical agility. I don't think this man, who is 11 years older than his first daughter got any.

In conclusion, some people are trying hard to be known, instead of preaching the knowledge of God.

GOD WILL BLESS YOU SIR,IF ONLY I KNOW HOW TO REACH YOU.YOUR NUMBER 3 POINT IS THE BOMB THE KEY TO LAGOS IGR AND THEREBY IMPOVERISHING OTHE SS STATES WHICH SEA PORTS THAT WERE RENDERED USELESS BY THE YOEUBA AND FULANI CABALS.I AM FROM DELTA STATE AND AN ITSEKIRI MAN LIVING IN WARRI,I THANK GOD THAT I AM WORKING AND DOING 2 SEPERATE BUSINESSES,TO THINK THAT OTHER PORTS IN THE NIGER DELTA IS SHUT DOWN FOR LAGOS ALONE TO BE OPERATIONAL IS COMPLETE MADNESS,EVIL,WICKEDNESS TO THE REST OF NIGERIA,IF ONLY WE KNOW HOW MUCH THE PORTS RAKE IN DAILY.WE HAVE ONNE PORT,CALABAR PORT,PH PORT,WARRI PORT,KOKO PORT,SAPELE NOW OCCUPIED BY THE NAVY AND A POSSIBILITY OF A PORT IN BAYELSA.WHY WILL ANYONE ALLOW A SYSTERM WHEREBY AN EASTERNER WILL IMPORT GOODS GOING TO ENUGU,ONITSHA,PORT HARCOURT,BENIN TO LAND IN LAGOS,PAY DUMURAGE,PAY FOR TRANSPORT FROM LAGOS TO THE SS/SE WITH THE DEATH TRAP ROADS,HIGH RATE OF CRIME ON OUR ROADS,SECURITY PERSONELL ON THE WAY,POLICE FORCE,CUSTOMS,ROAD SAFETY,VIO AND ALL OTHER CRIMINAL ELEMENTS INCLUDING THE DISBANDED SAS WHY?IT IS PURE WICKEDNESS AND I TELL PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE SICK DRUG LORD THAT EVEN IF HE WINS THE PRESIDENCY IT WILL STILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.TIFNUBU IS EVIL WHO NEVER FORGIVES HE DID NOT DEVELOP ANY SHIT IN LAGOS,WHY DID HE NOT DEVELOP MAKOKO,AJEGUNLE,MUSHIN YANA OWORO,IKORODU,KPAKO AND SO ON.HE IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR THAT HAS PECHANT FOR STEALING,A TIF CANNOT RULE NIGERIA AT THIS TIME SAME GOES FOR ATIFKULOOTED.NIGERIANS HAVE REJECTED THEM,OGUN HAVE FAIL THEM,THEY DON'T KNOW GOD. DEVELOP LAGOS APART FROM THE PORTS,OIL COMPANIES THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE OPERATING FROM WWHERE THEY DRILLING AND HIS THUGS RUNNING INTO MILLIONS IN LAGOS COLLECTION ALL MANNERS OF LEVY FROM VEHICLE OWNERS,BOTH PRIVAT AND COMMECIAL,KEKE AND OKADA,I BEG THIS MAN KING OF AGBERO, WHILE MC OLUOMO IS THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE AGBERO KINGDOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by nattyGENT: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo pastor looking for relevance & peanuts
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Seniorwriter(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Chamberlin1983:
Who told you christians are minority in the north? You have no knowledge of the north.
No need for PMs ...
Reach out to the Facebook ID on my nairaland profile....that's the simple instruction to follow.

@Seniorwriter
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by hanymasahun: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
I have been read, read and reread since yesterday to find out where the pastor tell lie.
I think i will also go with this man call BAT
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by prof12(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
PresidObi:
We dont think so Pastor, Nigeria cannot afford another known mistake. We cannot open our eyes and walk into another disastrous Federal government so soon after the last, check all the faults we raised about Buhari in 2015, Tinubu improved on all his red flags, Tinubu own flags are crimson.

May God save Nigeria from the hands of desperate people AGAIN !

We will only vote for candidates we have scrutinised and certified CLEAN.

Go and verify.
Who is the cleaner candidate among all?
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by prof12(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
BigVawulence:
Abeg use paragraphs.

Tinubu can't win because his ambition is dead long time ago.

He's a loser.
Peter Obi has failed already, Atiku will receive the bashing he got from us in 2019, Kwankwaso has declared his defeat already. So, I wonder how will Tinubu lose by man's doing, is only God that can stop Tinubu not some social media war generals.

Big vawulence on the beat....
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by prof12(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

This man saying this rubish is not in Nigeria, if Nigeria is good come back home, let enjoy it tigether
What is the rubbish there?
Say the good about your own candidate that you feel is high above Tinubu's achievements and visions.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by prof12(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Teerach:
I don't blame you sir. Even Adeboye has lost his voice. Conscience sold. As if Muslim Muslim ticket will be what Christ will endorse if he were to still be on the earth.
I can't seem to wrap my head around this MM ticket cos I don't trust the North with securing Nigerians. Not with this level of banditry. My conscience can't even allow me.
Tell me one better achievement that Muslim - Christian ticket has brought to the nation at large.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Nwabueze22: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fake, wayo and Siphocant idiot pastor supporting a confirmed thief called Tinubu
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Teerach: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
prof12:

Tell me one better achievement that Muslim - Christian ticket has brought to the nation at large.
BH sympathizer. E kpele o. Shey it's Muslim christian ticket and Nigeria has not known peace. Kukuma bring Muslim Muslim ticket so that the entire BH can come out in broad daylight and unleash mayhem na. Y'all be capping anyhow. How is Kaduna a Muslim christian state faring under mm ticket. Abegy shift lemme see road. Your mm plan will not live to see the light of the day. Mark my words. Since y'all think you are more Nigerian than the christians.
By the way Mr prof, shey yunno go sch ne? Dem nor teach you advantage and disadvantage? You are not wise. You are not a critical thinker. Very shallow brain.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Babastrong(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2022
The flat headed okoro will never agree, because all what they want is BIAFLA nation. That is why they are looking for and supporting a plastic ball presidential aspirant such as osinbajo, obi and co.
But they've forgotten that they (igbo) are "dot in a circle" having no where to go no matter their noise and hatred toward our MESSIAH.
THE GRASS WILL GROW AGAIN, NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by Buckeyemedia1: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2023
expressglory:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-10-reasons-tinubu-will-win-pastor-adelaja/
It has come to pass o,cc: PrinceofLagos, Racoon & Obi4life.
Re: 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja by daygee12: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2023
PresidObi:
We dont think so Pastor, Nigeria cannot afford another known mistake. We cannot open our eyes and walk into another disastrous Federal government so soon after the last, check all the faults we raised about Buhari in 2015, Tinubu improved on all his red flags, Tinubu own flags are crimson.

May God save Nigeria from the hands of desperate people AGAIN !

We will only vote for candidates we have scrutinised and certified CLEAN.

Go and verify.

U will still cry for another 16 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB / Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him / Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.