Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu (4395 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Should Afenifere Reject A Yoruba Candidate For An Igbo Flagbearer? - The Nation / Protesters Chant "Shame" As Sanwolu Try To Address The Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by DWickedLandLord: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
femisplash:

The more they insult and attack, the more it unites us. I have been getting feelers from people in different fora both online and offline. Some Yorubas are beginning to reconsider their position, the insults are really getting to them and its pushing them back to Tinubu's side.

Ehh ya
Apc...the side of Saints n Lovers
Poor victims.....sorry o

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by my3name(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Usherbaba:
Stupidity is believing Bihari have wrecked the economy and hoping that Peter Obinna can revive it
Okay
You go fit do am make we know wether we go vote you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by my3name(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:
Those reacting r not yoruba's.....d names clearly shows dey ain't yoruba's.....d 3 yoruba names there r igbos impersonating just like some ppl claim dey r prince of lagos or whatever here on nairaland grin
Okay
no Yoruba is supporting LP, we know
another one
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Prince111111: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
ASISHE personified can't even boast of victory in his region grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by femisplash: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

My hood where I grew up, we treat Politics like religion. The same people in the opposition are still the same people we are living together in the same community, electioneering period is just like a year, the other 3 years will still be there with the same people .

Just because others are having a contrary opinion or belief from you shouldn't make them a threat . We disagree to agree.

This their toxic nature can never win them the election. Now, considering the energy they are channelling on Obi's presidency, imagine if they have done the same and be united to tackle the rag tag UGM distrupting their region, shouldn't that be a step of doing things in a different way.

The issue of Ipob, ESN and UGM are yet to be discussed, still there waiting after the election which the loss is just imminent.

GEJ loss in 2015, it reignited Ipob

Atiku loss in 2019 it birthed ESN/UGM

2023 election which the odds of winning are slim, what should we be expecting?

Crying shouldn't make one to be blind, how I wish our brothers and sisters from the other side can see things from different perspective they have been seeing it
They are throwing all their emotions into this election but they are doing so wrongly. They have been dreaming of ibo presidency like a bride waiting for her husband's return. You would have noticed that all the noise of biafra and ipob shenanigans on social media have all gone dead mute. The fulani jihadists they so much hate have become an adorable Vice Presidential candidate and all manner of threats thinking it would help achieve their goal. A video of a dude displaying a gun with threats to life of those who would vote for either Tinubu or Atiku other than Obi. The desperation for Aso rock is real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Esama:
Peter obi can never be an alternative.

Ok that's your opinion though.
What I tell people is that the youths whom this evil apc has kept home for months now don get better full time job.
Which is crushing Apc,that has shown Nigerians suffering unimaginable and unthinkable since 1960
Going back to pdthief is not a good option bcus the youth are tired of old men championing the course of this country with stale and shaky hands,so my money is on them being Obidiently-Yusful to give Nija a new beginning.
2023 will be apc vs Nigerians who are tired of suffering
I am ObiDient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by CSTRR: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:
Those reacting r not yoruba's.....d names clearly shows dey ain't yoruba's.....d 3 yoruba names there r igbos impersonating just like some ppl claim dey r prince of lagos or whatever here on nairaland grin
What you just said is that Yoruba education is a myth.

That is an insult to your people not a credit.

A politician once said, that if tribe and religion get in the way of your common sense and justice, your education is a waste.

Yours clearly, is a waste.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Hydroxide(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Suffering is now making Nigerians to see beyond tribalism and religion. Who no get sense come 2023 after what we have gone through in this APC govt, no go get sense again for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Eecho(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Usherbaba:
Stupidity is believing Bihari have wrecked the economy and hoping that Peter Obinna can revive it
See a stupid man here .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by paramakina202: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wow wow wow my respect to all Yoruba men and women of integrity who has chosen not be to deceived by tribe over competency and good governance.It seems the ones in nairaland are different breed of Yorubas though or paid Tinubu internet warriors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by obyrich(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
femisplash:

Exactly, they are impostors. The few Yorubas right there were giving it back to them hot hot.
Impostors like Pastor Adefarasin?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Elvis778(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Usherbaba:
Stupidity is believing BAT (A supposed national leader of the ruling party) and APC has new ideas which they somehow couldn't lend the current President who happens to be a fellow party man.....
Do you think Nigerians are fools? Can you tell us one thing Tinubu will do differently? Buhari is his fellow party man, Tinubu claims to be the national leader of this same party, ideas in obviously shared within that party, it's the same fvcking ideology, but somehow you want us to believe he will be better than Buhari? In what way please? What will he do differently, kindly enlighten us, Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Esama:
Peter obi can never be an alternative.
your damage brain is never an alternative to your problem.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by budaatum: 1:20am On Jul 13, 2022
OBoy50:
The Yoruba MUSLIMS are the real problems we are facing in NIGERIA! Very backwards sets of RITUALISTS!
The northern almajiris are far more educated than the yorubas musulumis ..

Be Obidient! Many Yoruba Muslims are Peterised.
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Obidatti2023s(m): 2:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Carlosdd:
Not all Yoruba will vote Tinubu but likewise other candidates but one thing is sure Tinubu made a good political statement by accepting to run with Shetima , politics is a game of number not a matter of religion sentiment, if he had play to the antics of political opposition disguised as concern citizens he would have kiss is ambition bye bye by now . He very smart politician with loyal comrades. Without winning a war how will you share spoil of war.

Vote , campaign and canvass vote for your preferred candidate based on your opinion be it religion, ethnicity or antecedent of the so call candidate of yours

You are mentally unstable!
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by CEOKmotors: 5:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Usherbaba:

Then if u tink tinubu who brought in buhari and is part of d government for almost 8 years can, then you're worse dan a stupid person.
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by OBoy50: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2022
budaatum:

Be Obidient! Many Yoruba Muslims are Peterised.
I hope so.
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Carlosdd: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Obidatti2023s:

You are mentally unstable!

Anybody that go through my write up and read your comment will definitely know who is mentally unstable between the two of us. First and foremost my write up is about my personal opinion which did not in any way denied you your civic responsibility ( vote any candidate of your choice ) , let the public be the judge in this case. I wish you double of whatever you wish me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Returns Over 12,000 IDPs To Their Communities / See The Evidence INEC Doesn't Want You See - Tribunal May Cancel 2023 Election / New Service Chiefs: 35 Maj-generals, Air Vice Marshals May Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.