Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu (4392 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Should Afenifere Reject A Yoruba Candidate For An Igbo Flagbearer? - The Nation / Protesters Chant "Shame" As Sanwolu Try To Address The Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Newton2024: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Usherbaba:
Stupidity is believing Bihari have wrecked the economy and NOT hoping that Peter Obinna can revive it
Tinubu Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Leave sentiments and personal interests aside and use your God-given common sense and spirit of humanity.

1. Will Nigerians support a Christian-Christian ticket? NO

2. Will Nigerians support having a two consecutive Christian presidents? NO

3. Will Nigerians support us having a two consecutive Southern presidents? NO

4. Can Hausa/Fulani tribe allow peace to reign in Nigeria if after 16 years and none of their person tasted the office of the presidency? NO

I don't know why Nigerians are like this...

Who did this to us...?

Anyone that's not speaking out to condemn the injustice in the system of governance of this nation don't really love Nigeria...

Tell me why PO won't be the president of Nigeria...

Let me ask you... Between PO, BAT and AA, who will you employ to manage and run a business that's about to go bankrupt and fold...?

Now see...

SE has not ruled for years now, what's wrong if we should try them out...?

OBI is competent and can do the job...

OBI chose a northern Muslim so he brought equity...

ObI fully believes in Nigeria, justice, equity and fairness...

If PO don't win this election, then know that Nigerians have lost hope in Nigeria...

If you're a lover of humanity... If you believe in justice... If you believe in equity and fairness... If you believe that Nigeria deserves the best and will be among the top nations of the world, then support PO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Aldol: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Despite all this support , one idiot opened a thread today calling Yorubas betrayal for bringing muslim-muslim ticket out of their greed for power. Shey dis people championing Peter Obi no be Yoruba?
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by helinues: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
FuckkME:
lols

Some people dont want to eat Agbado and cassava day and night like u and ur fellow urchins ok

See typical Obi's supporters

Starting from his moniker to his tantrum response.

Can't you people make your comments without attacking or accusing anyone? Would something terrible happen if you guys try that?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Another one

Let me copy Helinues to see these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by helinues: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Another one

Let me copy Helinues to see these

If you want to troll me, troll like a professional .

You came late cos I have been on fp on this thread.

Must you be receiving Akpako left and right just because you wouldn't mind your business

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Jokerman(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
DCatt:
The people reacting are NOT Yoruba and nothing to show they are.

MoClown.... what happened to your original monicker?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

If you want to troll me, troll like a professional .

You came late cos I have been on fp
I am not trolling you, I am telling you how Yoruba now see and hates Tinubu and why they won't vote for him in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by FuckkME(f): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Aldol:
Despite all this support , one idiot opened a thread today calling Yorubas betrayal for bringing muslim-muslim ticket out of their greed for power. Shey dis people championing Peter Obi no be Yoruba?
what if the person issa pdp northern supporter and wants to fan the embers of hatred and division in the south?? Think of it too
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by helinues: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am not trolling you, I am telling you how Yoruba now see and hates Tinubu and why they won't vote for him in 2023

The acclaimed Yoruba's like you princeofLagos.

Walahi if na to say you get eyes pushing, you wouldn't be putting mouth on Politics matter.

You should be reflecting on how you over goofed regarding Apc presidential primary
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by OBoy50: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
The Yoruba MUSLIMS are the real problems we are facing in NIGERIA! Very backwards sets of RITUALISTS!
The northern almajiris are far more educated than the yorubas musulumis ..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

The acclaimed Yoruba's like you princeofLagos.

Walahi if na to say you get eyes pushing, you wouldn't be putting mouth on Politics matter.

You should be reflecting on how you over goofed regarding Apc presidential primary
APC primary is different from 2023 general election , yes I wanted a weaker candidate to emerge the APC flag bearer so that my candidate will have it easy in the election proper but well, Tinubu just made that easy now for us with the Muslim Muslim terrorists ticket
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Carlosdd: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Not all Yoruba will vote Tinubu but likewise other candidates but one thing is sure Tinubu made a good political statement by accepting to run with Shetima , politics is a game of number not a matter of religion sentiment, if he had play to the antics of political opposition disguised as concern citizens he would have kiss is ambition bye bye by now . He very smart politician with loyal comrades. Without winning a war how will you share spoil of war.

Vote , campaign and canvass vote for your preferred candidate based on your opinion be it religion, ethnicity or antecedent of the so call candidate of yours
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by femisplash: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

The election is still some months away. Watch as how sentiments will take over everything
I was tuned in to a political program on Radio this afternoon and you needed to hear Yorubas returning the insults of our blodas from the other side. At a point, the presenter had to stop reading out some messages from Yorubas because they were hitting hard back at the ibo callers.
These folks are using the same play book which failed them in 2015. In the coming months, a lot( sentiments) will change.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by helinues: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

APC primary is different from 2023 general election , yes I wanted a weaker candidate to emerge the APC flag bearer so that my candidate will have it easy in the election proper but well, Tinubu just made that easy now for us with the Muslim Muslim terrorists ticket

Hope you are preparing to relocate to whether Benin or Ghana after Tinubu must have won the 2023 election.

The subsidy protest was successful for a reason.

That ingredients is still on standby plus other joker cards.

You know you are yet to have a single record of winning support over me on this forum, all what you have been supporting are not even close to reality.

2023 election won't be different, the records are hanged all over my room, I just added from scratch Shettima analysis to the records, with no single influence from anywhere, 2023 election is another one

Don't be a learner, follow those who sabi road
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Aldol: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
FuckkME:
what if the person issa pdp northern supporter and wants to fan the embers of hatred and division in the south?? Think of it too
No he is not based on his previous threads
https://www.nairaland.com/7223382/sw-seriously-owes-entire-south
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Aldol:
But you said one person, meaning an independent opinion just like some Yorubas will still vote Tinubu even after all said and done.
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Hope you are preparing to relocate to whether Benin or Ghana after Tinubu must have won the 2023 election.

The subsidy protest was successful for a reason.

That ingredients is still on standby plus other joker cards.

You know you are yet to have a single record of winning support over me on this forum, all what you have been supporting are not even close to reality.

2023 election won't be different, the records are hanged all over my room, I just added from scratch Shettima analysis to the records, with no single influence from anywhere, 2023 election is another one

Don't be a learner, follow those who sabi road
You're yet to win a single challenge against me because the Osibanjo you supported whole heartedly also failed woefully so no dey lie
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by femisplash: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
FuckkME:
lols

Some people dont want to eat Agbado and cassava day and night like u and ur fellow urchins ok
Is it not funny that those who consume the highest dose of akpu and abacha are kicking against cassava and agbado. The joke is on you.
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

See typical Obi's supporters

Starting from his moniker to his tantrum response.

Can't you people make your comments without attacking or accusing anyone? Would something terrible happen if you guys try that?
Mumu leave his moniker and focus on her message. Tell me a reasonable folk that could vote Tinubu if not urchins and idiots like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by DCatt: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dum Dum, this has always been my moniker except when banned.
Jokerman:

MoClown.... what happened to your original monicker?
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by helinues: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
femisplash:

I was tuned in to a political program on Radio this afternoon and you needed to hear Yorubas returning the insults of our blodas from the other side. At a point, the presenter had to stop reading out some messages from Yorubas because they were hitting hard back at the ibo callers.
These folks are using the same play book which failed them in 2015. In the coming months, a lot( sentiments) will change.

My hood where I grew up, we treat Politics like religion. The same people in the opposition are still the same people we are living together in the same community, electioneering period is just like a year, the other 3 years will still be there with the same people .

Just because others are having a contrary opinion or belief from you shouldn't make them a threat . We disagree to agree.

This their toxic nature can never win them the election. Now, considering the energy they are channelling on Obi's presidency, imagine if they have done the same and be united to tackle the rag tag UGM distrupting their region, shouldn't that be a step of doing things in a different way.

The issue of Ipob, ESN and UGM are yet to be discussed, still there waiting after the election which the loss is just imminent.

GEJ loss in 2015, it reignited Ipob

Atiku loss in 2019 it birthed ESN/UGM

2023 election which the odds of winning are slim, what should we be expecting?

Crying shouldn't make one to be blind, how I wish our brothers and sisters from the other side can see things from different perspective they have been seeing it
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Aldol: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
But you said one person, meaning an independent opinion just like some Yorubas will still vote Tinubu even after all said and done.
With ur moniker sef,I can't converse with you
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by helinues: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're yet to win a single challenge against me because the Osibanjo you supported whole heartedly also failed woefully so no dey lie

That reminds me of your new upgrading from Prince of Lagos to King in Iro land.

The Oba n'le Iro of Iro land.

grin

Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by Strikethem: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
I love this
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

That reminds me of your new upgrading from Prince of Lagos to King in Iro land.

The Oba n'le Iro of Iro land.

grin
Lol cheesy grin grin
Re: Yoruba's React As Sanwolu Tells Them To Vote For A Yoruba Candidate In Tinubu by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Aldol:

With ur moniker sef,I can't converse with you
You are entitled to your wrong opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Speaker Kombowei Benson Impeached Amidst Controversy / MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. / Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.