Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun (41011 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Peacecore: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jostoman:
This Osun state election is about retrieving the mandate stolen from Adeleke last 4 years ago, it is you that want to use desperation to cause problem between Muslim and Christian that will labour in vain 2023. You think that northerners that you are trying to deceive don't know how desperate you are.
By the time DSS invites u, u will explain how n how many people that stole the mandate. By then social media will say that d govt of persecuting his poor citizen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Too foolish and full of himself undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by CashZamani(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
APC is an islamic political party.

And so? Your LP is an Igbo party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by slowice(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Senile being.. Spewing poo as usual.

Labour never start una Don begin get cramps

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by rippa(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
tolue42:
Our able and incoming president has spoken.

This man have a very bad mouth oo

"Don’t mind PDP and other mushroom parties — parties like Labour; they will labour till they die. God will not make you labourers". - Tinubu Jagaban
U are very stupid
Condom would have prevented this idiot.
What a useless generation u came from

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Damned word by a presidential aspirant
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by jrusky(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Salvage, those haters will die tonight of heart attack but Tinubu kindly exclude my party pdp from your salvage the mushroom online party know themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by DKM123: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Later they will say other party supporters are insulting,. meanwhile, they and thier master are the most abusive and wickedly manipulative ones.

While one good man (Obi) is telling his supporters to be civil and not to resort to insults, another bad man is publicly showing his supporters how to wish evul on others.

Yet, people are still attracted to the old bad man .
See ehn, Nigerians deserve the pains and suffering they are going through. No caps.

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by JudasNaKarrot: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
This election is the litmus test. We will use the election to measure all their strengths. It's not by bad mouthing.

We shall see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Peacecore: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Tinibu iwon lokan jagabandits, campaign for your candidate and stop name calling...

Let your campaign be issue based.. Learn from H.E Mr. Peter Obi..
Guy why u dey answer woman name. Which one be immaculate. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is one petty thing Obi does not do, and I respect him for that.

Besides, reality demands that we labour before we eat.
This is how you know they don't mean well for us

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Jking20(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Tinubu and APC are feeling the Labour of Labour Party. I thought they said Labour Party no get structure. E go clear for una eyes.

How much for LP winning Osun??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Jking20(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
rippa:

U are very stupid
Condom would have prevented this idiot.
What a useless generation u came from

Are you mental?? Some people should be screened before been allowed to partake in this platform.sighh..
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by IbadeHQ: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
shopwiser:
make una jagaban do mistake pass me for night... he will meet his creator

Okoro, hatred and bitterness will destroy you I swear, Darkness (you) and Light (BAT) will never cross paths. Person we dey fly private jet and you we dey trek how una go jam each other.

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Peacecore: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Failed incompetent man.
You have already started laboring in vain be cause sane Nigerians have already rejected muslim muslim ticket with a Boko Haram sympathiser as your V.P.

The North will never abandon their son to vote a greedy old insensitive man.
No dey talk for all Nigerians n Northerners bcoz I'm a Nigerian and I didn't reject him n Shettima. Just say I, honjosh4u has rejected Muslim/Muslim ticket. Is it not simple like that?
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Dimejimichael(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:

SOURCE
https://www.thecable.ng/they-will-labour-to-death-tinubu-hits-pdp-lp-at-apc-mega-rally-in-osun/amp

Who cares?

If our labour of today will give us the Nigeria we deserve as a people, we will be ready to over labour ourselves for a better Nigeriá

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Rayjnr: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
APC is an islamic political party.

We love it , face pdp that is a christian party
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by quota45: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Tinubu and APC are feeling the Labour of Labour Party. I thought they said Labour Party no get structure. E go clear for una eyes.

They don't have any structure, and Lasun its governorship aspirant was a former deputy speaker of the house when he was an apc member.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Carlosdd: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Master strategist !!! Teach them what politics is all about
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Youngminister(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
We're obedient to the core, nothing will happen to us in Jesus name. Peter Obi all the way

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Lifeemetu(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=114672199]Baba is high as usual [/quote
]Am telling you
I think all aspirants should be tested of drugs
The man must be taking something more deadly than nkpurumiri
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by blowjohn(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lol.
See bad mouth.

Be obedient.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wtf man
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by femisplash: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
budaatum:

He's trying to convince us that black is now white.
Woe to the hypocrite!
God forbid I labour and toil to feed. I rather I work and be rewarded.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by shopwiser: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Okoro, hatred and bitterness will destroy you I swear, Darkness (you) and Light (BAT) will never cross paths. Person we dey fly private jet and you we dey trek how una go jam each other.
there is no honor among thieves undecided its ur coming generations that we feel it na... you are not tired of suffering...mpii

3 Likes

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
God will not make you labourers
But you will be farming and be eating agbado and cassava morning and night
Make it make sense please grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Franking: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Back to sender. Na Tinumbu go labour to death.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by IbadeHQ: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
shopwiser:
there is no honor among thieves undecided its ur coming generations that we feel it na... you are not tired of suffering...mpii

Tinubu and Buhari are not thesame. BAT is an accountant. You cannot compare a school cert holder and a first class accountant.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by rippa(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

Are you mental?? Some people should be screened before been allowed to partake in this platform.sighh..
You generation is not well
If they are Well, u won't be supporting Tinubu
Useless being
So after giving us buhari, u want to give us tinubu?
God will punish ur generation
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Every living person must labour, what tinubu is trying tell is that you will never labour again because nah die u go die
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by ottersberger(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Here's what Tinubu's deputy as Lagos state governor has to say about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azY2akIO8fQ
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Jking20(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
rippa:

You generation is not well
If they are Well, u won't be supporting Tinubu
Useless being

Keep your fucking support to your well meaning generation and let me keep mine. At the end, let's see who's generation will suffer till death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million / Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.