Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin (43839 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Who Is Buhari’s 2023 Candidate? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Didijiji: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Forget that thing. What did Osinbajo do as a Pastor? It is only those blinded by religion that reason that way. Tinubu is not a fanatic Muslim.
Common get out you thing
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by ScamsUpdate: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Absolute rubbish from Hundeyin as usual. This same propaganda that failed in past is dead on arrival. This same idiot was telling his foolish supporters on Twitter some days ago that he was 100% sure Tinubu never graduated from Chicago state university, that propaganda has failed and he has moved to another one.

We’ve asked them severally to produce records of Tinubu’s criminal conviction without success. In 2003, the US government issued a statement clearly stating that Tinubu has no criminal record in the country. The link is still very active from the 2003 publication. So, David and his obituarists should come up with something else, this one don cut long time ago.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html
shut up.
if na documentary now defaming kanu or Peter obi, you would have supported.
na idiotic hypocrite all of una yorubas be
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Wahala90: 9:23am On Jul 13, 2022
I keep asking myself. Is this the best Yorubas can offer? We will disappoint Tinubu. We will disappoint all who think they can drag Yorubas name in the mud. This is unacceptable.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Ken4Christ: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2022
The plain truth is that most billionaires in Nigeria are into drugs trafficking. And they are covered by security personnel and government officials who also share in the proceeds.

We are tired of having sick people and dubious people lead us. Peter Obi is still the best candidate.

Nigerians, please forget about immediate gains you could get through vote selling and focus on a longer term benefit of voting a credible candidate.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by emmykk(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2022
Houstency:

That's only what you got from the exposé? Emotional blackmail wouldn't work for the sane SWesterners!

It is not blackmail it is real
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by snowball11(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Drugginus-General of Lagos state! grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Bfly: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2022
This guy has nothing good to talk about. He is more of a demon than an angel. We should wary of him. He's always on the sideline pointing fingers. I doubt if he has done anything substantial to move Nigeria ahead. Those with perpetual bitterness will continue feeding on his shit to make him relevant. Though, He is still a failure as regard what Nigeria is passing through.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Carlosdd: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Hundeyin ring leader of wailers association of 2023 , on Tinubu mandate I stand

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by ChiefAfonja: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2022
No difference between hush puppy and Tinubu
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Oxala: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Hundeyin has touched that which vexes the SW. He has finally gone to insult MKO Kasimawo Abiola. (Aare Ona Kakanfo)

Wonderful

But this entire story just like his NASCO tale is flawed.

In the NASCO story, the FBI and CIA had concluded investigations and found them not culpable except of course Hundeyin wants to say the FBI and CIA were paid or in on it.

So also is this writing.
The FBI has denied this investigation or the forfeiture, as for the travel ban, doesn't exist.

anyway, I enjoy fiction writing and a good novel is always good for the head on a cold lonely mornings like this

There is nothing special/statesman-like about MKO Abiola's active years in business/politics, and the south westerners are under no illusions about what the man actually was - a corrupt (albeit extraordinarily generous) government contractor who contributed very much to the destruction of the Nigerian economy throughout the years of military rule.

June 12 1993 was simply MKO paying (with his life) for his betrayal of the Nigerian dream all through the seventies and eighties. I'm sure you were a toddler during this period that's why you venerate Abiola as some sort of saint.

Yes, the forfeiture signified the end of Tinubu's dirty-money scandal, but it also established the fact the money was not legitimately earned as he claimed, just that the FBI were unable to tie the funds conclusively to narcotics trafficking. It was still drug money, absent paper trails since they smuggled cash in the pre-airport scanner era of the nineties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by kennyniyi: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2022
I see many jumping into nearby river when the unexpected happens finally. When each person's favourite ends up in the high or on the low. Politicians are all same. No same clan among them. And to hopium hailers I wish you well
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Mariangeles(f): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Spirit04:
no it is just emotional drivel. Do you believe USA, in the 90s when they declared full blown war on Escobar will see a drug lord and police will not arrest him, not even hold him for 5 minutes?
Even FBI denied these stories back in the day

We all know they always go after the big fish.
Who's Tinubu compared to the likes of Escobar, El Chapo and their likes?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by ChoCho54(f): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2022
jrusky:

Which art of Yorubaland Hundeyin came from sir?
Awori. The Lagos Aborigines.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by jrusky(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Awori. The Lagos Aborigines.

Good. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

We all know they always go after the big fish.
Who's Tinubu compared to the likes of Escobar, El Chapo and their likes?
so you just declare someone a drug lord without proof? Not even police catching him and detaining for being in possession of a gram of drug?

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by ChoCho54(f): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2022
jrusky:

Good. Thanks
You are most welcome.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
omenka:
He has put meat on bones only for his ipob dogs to gobble on. Same way Reno and FFK kept putting meat on bones for them for years, until the meat grew lean and eventually got exhausted, after which the turned their canines on their feeders.

This too will go the same way, and you know why? Because you people NEVER LEARN.

Better fatten yourselves up within this period of grace from Hundeyin. The love feast will end soon, after which unbridled hostilities will take over. This we have seen. wink

Keep quiet. You think everybody that’s against your criminal savior is ipob? Is David Ipob? Is Bode George Ipob? Is Tunde Ednut Ipob? Are the thousands upon thousands of YORUBA youths getting their PVC’s, campaigning and getting ready to vote Peter Obi Ipob? Same old weak accusation by all Asiwaju urchins because you can’t debate the substance.

David Hundeyin is a respected and INTERNATIONALLY recognized and awarded investigative journalist that major news networks such as CNN, the Guardian UK and Yahoo finances have referenced in their works. You think he will put his integrity on the line because he wants to defend Ipob? Lol. You read the article (I’m sure you didn’t) and dispute anything said there with your facts if you can.

TINUBU is a well known drug peddler and user. Every real Lagosian knows that. His fellow politicians all know that. Eyin boys for STREETS know that and even know many of his mules, one of which is a popular rap artiste in Nigeria today. If you like keep sticking your head in the ground like an ostrich trying to defend the indefensible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Mariangeles(f): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Spirit04:
so you just declare someone a drug lord without proof? Not even police catching him and detaining for being in possession of a gram of drug?

How are you sure he has no proof? cheesy
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Amayabor1: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Sue him for what? Can’t you see David himself clearly refused to mention Tinubu or MKO’s name in the publication? He knew the entire story is hogwash and decided to protect himself from legal liability by not mentioning names. If he is sure of what he’s talking about, he should have mentioned Tinubu and MKO’s name fully in the report.

Zombie! Tinubu's name appeared in the report. Or you can't read? Even the heading carried Tinubu's name.

Zombie!

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Kagd10: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2022
This stupid David hundeyin without journalism degree has started with his trash again. Worse is he's so dumb.

Tinubu was never indicted nor arrested which showed he wasn't found with drugs. US also cleared him. They don't clear or settle with people found with drugs. They arrest them.

The only plausible thing could be that Tinubu helped some business company with their finances as an accountant. He's a financial expert and analyst. He could have helped this company with their finances as a financial expert without knowing their true source of income. After these men got arrested, of course the US could have also queried Tinubu on it however he wasn't indicted nor arrested because they couldn't find anything on him. They found him not culpable in it, thus cleared him.

The men arrested didn't also mention Tinubu's name. To tell you that Tinubu wasn't one of them.

I repeat, US instantly jailed people found with drugs. Your brain if you've got any should have asked why Tinubu wasn't jailed? Because he wasn't culpable in it. Instead, US cleared him.

In the so called fictional stories written by the dumb David hundeyin, No where Tinubu's name was indicted or mentioned with drug dealings. This shows the dumb miscreant has got nothing on Tinubu. Tinubu had no dealing with any drugs and has been severally cleared by the US.

Meanwhile, this same dumb David hundeyin was the one who wrote trash about Tinubu's BSC certificate. Now the double mouthed dumb miscreant has now finally agreed that Tinubu had BSC certificate. Always writing trash after which, he would decide to change it when he realized his mistake.

Road side dumb journalist without a degree.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

How are you sure he has no proof? cheesy
if he had proof why didn't he include it in the article? He only referenced stories that even FBI had debunked.

There are many things that can be used to campaign against Tinubu, there is no point in concocting baseless stories but he did it anyway because he wants to impress his Twitter fans. That guy is a fraud. That's why he blocked me the other time I shredded his concocted half-truths on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Eddygourdo(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2022
He is a druglord, everyone knows that, with his oluwole certificates. someone who did nothing during his tenure as a governor in lagos. A flooded slum.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Dayvidblue: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Hundeyin has touched that which vexes the SW. He has finally gone to insult MKO Kasimawo Abiola. (Aare Ona Kakanfo)

Wonderful

In the NASCO story, the FBI and CIA had concluded investigations and found them not culpable except of course Hundeyin wants to say the FBI and CIA were paid or in on it.

So also is this writing.

If he was not found culpable why then did he opt for a plea bargain?

The FBI has denied this investigation or the forfeiture, as for the travel ban, doesn't exist.

anyway, I enjoy fiction writing and a good novel is always good for the head on a cold lonely mornings like this
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Leonbonapart(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Wonderful

So also is this writing.

gerrarahia
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Leonbonapart(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2022
another1:

With your position in the forum, you are not suppose to always taking side in every issue.
the b**** issa lunatic.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Jack500:

Just wait till 2023, I put it to you that Tinubu will win Borno, katsina, Zamfara, Yobe, Gombe, Niger, kwara, kogi in the north next year, are you willing to bet?
I am willing to bet.....those states u mentioned ....Atiku will win.....APC may even get 3rd
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
this doesn't follow at all.
Abdul aka Bola or is ur name Adeleke.....come out straight
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nettybrown(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Im beginning to suspect the movied "king of boys" is somehow related to BAT o!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by sweetman2022: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2022
David really disappointed me with this gibberish. This report has no single verdict which indict Tinubu for what he is claiming him to be. Are we saying nobody can bring something tangible for us to clearly see that this man was a drug lord even if not convicted. Nawa ooo for this mumu Journalists. David only assertion is that he was an accountant to a drug lord which automatically makes him one. This is really a waste of my time. Nevertheless, we dont want Tinubu to rule us when we have other credible Peron on the ballots. Pls let's be ObiDatti come 2023. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Reyhzor(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Jack500:
You all will cry and wail to death.

All these drug stories has been thrashed in the court. This is obviously propaganda against Tinubu by the children of hate and perdition.

David Hundeyin should enjoy his small fame for the main time.

FFK and Reno was in that position before him, now the Same ipob piglets worshipping them then are after their life now, David time we still come too.

This is who; me, myself and my family is voting in 2023, and will win the presidency by God's grace, 10millions Ipob swines and nonentities can't stop it.

On your mandate, Asiwaju
It's choice, I know who to vote, but don't cry later if the calamity reach your side
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by chikason22(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Wonderful

So also is this writing.

You see why I like Lalasticlala, he won't be in the comment section talking rubbish or taking side. That's maturity, considering his position in this forum.
Same cannot be said of other mods who take side.
The earlier you know that your work here is strictly to restore normacy the better for you.
I bet you can't work as a journalist due to your bias.
Create additional account if your must speak or comment on issues while hiding your identity.
If you're my employee, I would have since relieved you of your duty not after series of warning.
This is not the first time your doing this.

Use your head bro.
Peace
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by ogatboy(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Wonderful

So also is this writing.

Where was the denial document or you mean something you read in a Nigerian newspaper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau / Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today / Nationwide Strike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.