Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin (43795 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Who Is Buhari’s 2023 Candidate? By Fredrick Nwabufo / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by ogatboy(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2022
sweetman2022:
David really disappointed me with this gibberish. This report has no single verdict which indict Tinubu for what he is claiming him to be. Are we saying nobody can bring something tangible for us to clearly see that this man was a drug lord even if not convicted. Nawa ooo for this mumu Journalists. David only assertion is that he was an accountant to a drug lord which automatically makes him one. This is really a waste of my time. Nevertheless, we dont want Tinubu to rule us when we have other credible Peron on the ballots. Pls let's be ObiDatti come 2023. Thank you

Let Tinubu visit his almamata in Chicago

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Udemzy05: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Amotekun777:

Guy, you're a great example and product of the flawed Nigerian system. How you're employed to handle such a strategic position at Nairaland baffles not only me, but >80% of members on here.

What David Hundeyin have done here is nothing short of excellent yet, ignorant pple like you that undeservingly self-elevate themselves to a high pedestal have been corrupted by the society.

Baba, abeg be reasonable and objective for once and STOP spewing nonsense as usual!

E go soon give you 50 years ban grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by SeyeMan(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Sue him for what? Can’t you see David himself clearly refused to mention Tinubu or MKO’s name in the publication? He knew the entire story is hogwash and decided to protect himself from legal liability by not mentioning names. If he is sure of what he’s talking about, he should have mentioned Tinubu and MKO’s name fully in the report.

Oga, you just read headlines, con dey opine. David fully mentioned your Godfather's full name.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Ikpaitid: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Even if Tinubu was an armed robber he is going to be your next president.
Go to court if you don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by midehi2(f): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Hundeyin has touched that which vexes the SW. He has finally gone to insult MKO Kasimawo Abiola. (Aare Ona Kakanfo)

Wonderful

But this entire story just like his NASCO tale is flawed.

In the NASCO story, the FBI and CIA had concluded investigations and found them not culpable except of course Hundeyin wants to say the FBI and CIA were paid or in on it.

So also is this writing.
The FBI has denied this investigation or the forfeiture, as for the travel ban, doesn't exist.

anyway, I enjoy fiction writing and a good novel is always good for the head on a cold lonely mornings like this
What if i tell you i know some people running this table for him....anyways shaa, make una enjoy una dubious ways tongue

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Lashist(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
you don't have google on your phone or just too stupid to learn how to use it?
See this idiot...the troll i mentioned never talk, another mumu don enter...this una trolling no dey taya una...how una dey chop from this trolling? cheesy how does creating multiple monikers make you a better person?? How u dey survived?? Bcus i sure say na frustration dey drive you to dey troll anyhow cheesy
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Jack500: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
I am willing to bet.....those states u mentioned ....Atiku will win.....APC may even get 3rd

Really, Atiku will win Borno and katsina grin grin February is here.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by placeofallure(f): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Bomboiy:

Rubbish,if he is lying then Tinubu should sue him.

Your coloured teeth drug dealer that can't control his sphincter will never rule Nigeria.

Don't ever say Never! You're not God. You are not even promised ordinary tomorrow, how much more 2023!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by angelfallz(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2022
You are right about the FBI concluding investigations and finding them not culpable. But remember the US operates a plea bargain justice system.
That system allows even some low-level hardened criminals to walk away without a record if that low-level criminal has "extremely" useful information.
I am not saying that BAT was a low-level criminal that walked away, I'm not saying that what the journalist is saying is false or true.
I'm just letting you know how an aspect of the US judicial system works.

Mynd44:

Hundeyin has touched that which vexes the SW. He has finally gone to insult MKO Kasimawo Abiola. (Aare Ona Kakanfo)

Wonderful

In the NASCO story, the FBI and CIA had concluded investigations and found them not culpable except of course Hundeyin wants to say the FBI and CIA were paid or in on it.

So also is this writing.
The FBI has denied this investigation or the forfeiture, as for the travel ban, doesn't exist.

anyway, I enjoy fiction writing and a good novel is always good for the head on a cold lonely mornings like this

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by syntekelite(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Wonderful

So also is this writing.

Do your own research before taking sides.....i know nothing abt mko..but tinubu below....

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by syntekelite(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2022
For those who want to confirm if its true or false..screenshot below...

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by syntekelite(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2022
An insight into how tinubu thinks..interview with the consul general usa...
Very eye opening and also a warning to the youths on how politicians play chess with tribalism and religion.. STOP FIGHTING YOURSELVES UNITE AND TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY.. BRITISH DID IT,AMERICANS DID IT... read Screenshot below..

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Kingcalls: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2022
another1:

With your position in the forum, you are not suppose to always taking side in every issue.

He has received his own cut... these are the people with cold hearts that don't mind if this country is destroyed as long as they secure the bag... poverty people are our problem

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Kwem(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Wonderful

So also is this writing.

STFU man

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Holymann:

Stop trying to be smart by half, they obviously won't be a record of conviction since he entered a plea deal and forfeited some money (almost $500k) to avoid going to trial.
Why don't you ask for proof of the forfeiture instead
lmao you aren't foolish enough to believe that USA will accept 500k dollars to free a drug lord, are you?
The period we are talking about was the hottest period of the drug war, when they declared full blown war on Escobar. What's 500k dollars to US government?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by DispatcherLagos: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama ohamadike of Igbo land
Is "gather together" English?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Kelsmatuc(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Jack500:

Really, Atiku will win Borno and katsina grin grin February is here.
oga how much r we betting
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by RexTramadol1: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Even if it is true? It just shows he’s a Marty Byrrde

Smart accountant.

Maybe na him dem use do Ozarks.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by shinealight(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2022
DesChyko:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord

This is Nothing but political distraction. Why doesn’t he just pass the information in his possession to the United Staes embassy for follow-up with the FBI and other agencies of US government who must know better than Hundeyin!
What a disgraceful goon this Hundeyin is….the dregs of the Earth! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by HBB1(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Tribalist? Hundeyin is yoruba no?

Don't mind the Dindirin!

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by 9gerian: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Hundeyin sounds like Egun from Badagry and environs though.

ChoCho54:
Awori. The Lagos Aborigines.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by HBB1(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2022
FuckYou:

I'm disappointed in Yorubas.
I never thought they are miopic.
Imagine calling David a tribalist. When the nigga is a Yoruba man.

So you judge all based on the comment(s) of one?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by HBB1(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Because they are frustrated. Their candidate has too much baggage.

'Their Candidate...'

Is Tinubu the candidate of the Yorubas?

I guess Obi is the candidate of the Igbos.

Disappointing!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Udemzy05: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
I'll vote him like that by God's grace. Let him do what he done for Lagos state for Nigeria.

What did he do for Lagos state? grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Udemzy05: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
He has a personal life and a professional life as well... This view is from his personal life.. Meaning, he has every right to express his views you may take it or leave it

He should create another moniker for that.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Write more but do know this doesn't guarantee any additional vote for your sentimentally choice of candidate, be it Atiku of a rejected party or Obi whose popularity is limited to twitter and facebook. Get real, this writings is a waste of time because Nigerians read with sentiment hence you can only get Tinubu supporters angry.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by olatuns2017: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2022
DesChyko:

From Drug lord to president in 2023

Thank you Igbos

We are waiting for more

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by omohayek: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Spirit04:
no it is just emotional drivel. Do you believe USA, in the 90s when they declared full blown war on Escobar will see a drug lord and police will not arrest him, not even hold him for 5 minutes?
Even FBI denied these stories back in the day
It's funny isn't it, how Tinubu happens to be the only "drug lord" in history who not only travels freely to the USA, the UK and France, but also receives the ambassadors of those countries in his personal residence in Lagos, in full public view! How has he managed what none of the Medellin, Cali or Sinaloa cartels never did?

This ridiculous piece of fiction only establishes two things: one is that David Hundeyin is an unprincipled hack always ready to churn out preposterous fabrications to pander to his audience of bigots, tribalists and diehard partisans; the other is that Nigeria is full of semi-literates who are willing to swallow any old transparent nonsense as long as it confirms their existing prejudices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2022
DesChyko:

When Tinubu picked a Muslim as his running mate and CAN started barking, what came to my mind accidentally is that this Hudeyi would be used for hatchet.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Unveiling Atiku Abubakar's 26 Children / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - By Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.