Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,188 members, 7,845,901 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Man Broke Up With His Girlfriend Because His Pastor Told Him She's Cheating (vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Broke Up With His Girlfriend Because His Pastor Told Him She's Cheating (vid (191 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Broke Up With His Girlfriend Because His Pastor Told Him She's Cheating (vid by okaroangel: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Man Broke up with his girlfriend because his pastor told him she's cheating (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/man-broke-up-with-his-girlfriend-because-his-pastor-told-him-shes-cheating-video/

1 Share

Re: Man Broke Up With His Girlfriend Because His Pastor Told Him She's Cheating (vid by Dowins1(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Lol that pastor must have slept with her that’s why he is so sure

(1) (Reply)

. / How You Can Get Your Crush Without Shooting Your Shot / 24/7 Online Friend And Text Buddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.