Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,794 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man (50365 Views)

Security Operatives Rescue 4 Girls Forcefully Married Off By Odumodu In Imo / 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by meobizy(f): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
The official authorities don’t care and you’re there sticking out your neck over the matter. This is how people end up in the bottom of a river with their hands and legs tied together. I honestly don’t know what to say. I believe some people choose to live as animals; one should leave them alone especially since he has the backing of the community. If his children who are over twenty years of age see nothing wrong with the matter then I suggest he washes his hands off.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Creamypie(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shellsploit:
Na wa ooo...
12 yr old girl shocked

Wait ooo... How can a man get erection seeing a 12yr old naked?
I used to talk wonder like this, until I discovered truely that one mans food is poison to another. Just as we all find this difficult to believe, others see it as the best and the in- thing. I now a man, in fact, men, here in asaba, whose only spec are 65 yr old women and above. I mean women who are grand mum's, whose kids are at least 45 yrs old. If you give them babe of 22- 25 yrs, they take it that you are insulting them.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Jemex003: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
AgentNairaland:

So what, will compare with 53yr old man and 6yr old girl

Oh Lord please grant dis escaped monkey small sense.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by yemmight(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
That state has ministry of women affair? What a Nation.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by jimyjames(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mystery9:
Oboit... Na area wake I the follow almost everyday the go or come back from work o. My tiv people make una take it easy na.
How do you know is tiv cause there are other tribes in Benue too
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Iamstickzbaba(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
I think it's the culture of the northern people that we should all blame for this because the culture state that 'a female child should be given out in marriage to even start her first menstrual circle in her husband's house' Early marriage like this is a social vices that should be abolished but people aren't talking about the culture and traditions but those found doing it.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by AgentNairaland(f): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jemex003:

Oh Lord please grant dis escaped monkey small sense.

The sense that evaded your prostitute dog mother with your paedophile prophet right?
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
Imagine if this happens to be a muslim , all those hungry idiots will start chanting pedophile , underage marriage and other things

In case you where expecting us to defend him?..... He is still a paedophile and that is Child Marriage.
Whether he is Christian or not does not change that fact.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by JoeyNaza: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
Fake news
This man is not up to fifty

That guy in the pic is lucky udu the reporter.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Minjim: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
In almost in tears looking at the poor girls picture.

I wish I can go to Benue right away and put that girl in a secondary school.

But money Nah Bleep up

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Goldbw122(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
The boy forget to brush his teeth.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Akogooro12:
This is totally unacceptable
Go and do something about it.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Speedo17(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Girl looks scared and confused.
Na wah!
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Jemex003: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
AgentNairaland:

The sense that evaded your prostitute dog mother with your paedophile prophet right?

Seeing you here know you’re born by mistake and you should be in psychiatric taking your treatment before you start walking naked on street. The whole of your family are Monkeys and argue with senseless and brainless idiotic like you and your family it’s waste of time. Go out to kick bucket ewu
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by donkach: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Clash01: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
Imagine if this happens to be a muslim , all those hungry idiots will start chanting pedophile , underage marriage and other things

Doesn't change the fact that you people are pedophiles.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by BluntCrazeMan: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!
In Benue State??
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon will not comment here because there is nothing wrong with this.

This is the way of life of her people grin

This is not a crime cool
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by SmellyNyash: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
TV and towtow

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by SmellyNyash: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
But are they not guilty of it?

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by mrkings84(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
This one is a core Muslim. Forget that it's written he is a Christian. Even all Moslems will agree that this kind thing is only common with them cos Prophet Mohammed left an example.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
they've done it already. Smh.

People will always be people regardless of their affiliations
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Benue people have joined Owerri people in selling off their underaged daughters. its very unfortunate the kind of people we call parents of today.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Empiree: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Where is that witch called Stella Damasus, the so called "children advocate"?.

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Angelfrost(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
These people are more concerned about sex than their crumbling state, and the constant carnage due to Herdsmen.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Empiree: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:
But are they not guilty of it?
please don't charge this topic. This is about Christian pedophilia
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Oh dear! Nigeria. sad
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by t2luv1: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:

I will be the first to offer an apology. I was already queuing up my preconceived diatribe regarding Muslims
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by JesusSaves49(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!

Grow up
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Geeman2006: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:

If it was Kano , Borno or Sokoto. This thread would be on page 15 by now. Hypocrisy is our 2nd name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Kill A Security Officer (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.