Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man (50084 Views)

Security Operatives Rescue 4 Girls Forcefully Married Off By Odumodu In Imo / 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by gbanapere(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
I know Adaka, should incase you might need my assistance to locate the family of the girl.
09052900976 is my number.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by AlwaySpeakTruth: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
Imagine if this happens to be a muslim , all those hungry idiots will start chanting pedophile , underage marriage and other things

Don’t mind them. CHRISTIAN with 3 wives including a child and they are quiet. Devil worshippers

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Gkemz: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shapeaso:
I think poverty is the caused here. Too bad.

Poverty is very bad. When I graduated from school, few months before service, I saved an ex-coursemate from commiting suicide simply because his gf who came from a poor home was given out by her parents for marriage to an old church brother.
To make the matter worst, the girl after apologizing to him invited him to her traditional wedding which he obliged to show that he had forgiven her. But deep down, the thing devastated my guy who began to make incoherent and uncoordinated speeches. I told him to chill and have faith, there's more to this life than losing a friend who was never meant for him because the lady needed someone who's financially stable to fund her education and also uplift her family from poverty which he could not do as a fresh school leaver with no means of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Encyclopedia1: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
My Christian brother caught in the act. Ole, Ole, Atoole
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Mrscarter(f): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
A Facebook User has raised an alarm over a 12-year-old who was married off to a 50-year-old man with over 22 children in Benue State.

According To Facebook Post By Lucky Udu, As Sighted By , He Said, The girl's family deceived her into thinking she was coming to school, but instead she was married off as the man's third wife.

Udu said the man alleged beats the girl every night and forces himself on her but has only succeeded once in sleeping with her.

He further disclosed that the girl gave her address as a green small house behind Primary health care Adaka, Makurdi in Benue State, Nigeria.

Udu Wrote As Obtained By Below;

I just finished interviewing this 12yr old girl who is married to a 50years old man (who is a Christian) in Benue state. Her family deceived her and sold her out to the man. The girl thought she was coming here to school but unfortunately, she was brought down to become his 3rd wife. This man is a poor unsatisfied farmer who already has two wives and his children are above 20 years old.

He beats her every night and forces himself on her but has only succeeded once in sleeping with her. It's been two months now, she needs help, she is crying and wants to be rescued but unfortunately, I‘m only a stranger here in Benue state and for some days now, I have been trying my best to rescue her through organizations like Naptip Nigeria but they are slow and unenthusiastic in rescuing her. I need more people on social media to be aware of this situation and help this young girl. She is only 12 years old. Pls, share.

Her address is a green small house behind Primary health care Adaka, Makurdi in Benue State, Nigeria.

The Community Seems to be protecting the man. I have been careful with my movements but I filmed her while he was away. We sneaked her out and returned her thinking we would rescue her that evening or the next day but nobody cares and I’m in a strange land with nothing but a phone and a camera.

This is My Fifth State Since the beginning of my tour, lives are being changed, let this be the case for this young girl too. Thank you.

The man calls himself a Christian yet he forcefully married a 12yo. Smh.
There's a charity. Something internation i cant remember it's name but i donate 30 dollars a month to it for helping underage women escape forced marraiges in Nigeria. I'll look for their name on my acc n maybe they can help.

It only says plan international so i cant see their proper name but u could try find out

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Tundex911: 4:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Set awon Ned Nwoko...

And FG gat nothing to do on this matter

Smh
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by koskilala: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2022
This is the height of wickedness.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Creamypie(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
What solution do you have to profer or you STFU with your blame game!

Is it not you and I that's NIGERIA angry
another paedophile on d loose. If u can't speak without insults, pls shut up your smelly mouth. It's no crime. Son of a LovePeddler. Bastard
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Sardauna24(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Abbertee2:
Imagine if this happens to be a muslim , all those hungry idiots will start chanting pedophile , underage marriage and other things
No mind the Hypocrites....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by ThatFairGuy1: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
That's to them at home not me.
Creamypie:
another paedophile on d loose. If u can't speak without insults, pls shut up your smelly mouth. It's no crime. Son of a LovePeddler. Bastard
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Abbertee2: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
cejaypriesty:

It is still pedophile regardless of the religion just that it is more common with a certain religion in the middle east .

Ur life

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by IYDigitskill: 6:09am On Jul 18, 2022
All these nonsence must stop . This girl is too young to go through all these. The parent should be jailed https:///all-this-must-stop this is more or less like a slavery if not more than mtchweee
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by AgentNairaland(f): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jemex003:

Seeing you here know you’re born by mistake and you should be in psychiatric taking your treatment before you start walking naked on street. The whole of your family are Monkeys and argue with senseless and brainless idiotic like you and your family it’s waste of time. Go out to kick bucket ewu

Have you taking good care of your motherfuker that is disgracing herself on the street with her smelling pucci? Before it is too late for her, she needs deliverance and for you the abandoned slave in the sight of allah, make sure you order for a camel urine that will heal your problem and suffering
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Jemex003: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Have you taking good care of your motherfuker that is disgracing herself on the street with her smelling pucci? Before it is too late for her, she needs deliverance and for you the abandoned slave in the sight of allah, make sure you order for a camel urine that will heal your problem and suffering

Your sickness has rise again, I hope you get well soon and if you don’t RIP to you then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Ogun State For Dating Their Next Door Neighbour / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.