Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man (50086 Views)

Security Operatives Rescue 4 Girls Forcefully Married Off By Odumodu In Imo / 10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by kelmicheal: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hunger is a suspect
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by SmellyNyash: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Empiree:
please don't charge this topic. This is about Christian pedophilia
He is not doing it based on what he see's in the Bible but he is doing it based on his own selfishness. But the Qur'an encourages marrying a minor
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Lovenorth: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
The Christian man is enjoying himself with the minor, where are the hypocrites?
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by fman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shellsploit:
Na wa ooo...
12 yr old girl shocked

Wait ooo... How can a man get erection seeing a 12yr old naked?
prick no go school, him can stand for pooci
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Kendo999: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!
you go die for Igbo people matter grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Hamziyah(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
The perpetrator isn't a muslim, no crime has been committed, wailers won't pursue this to a meaniful conclusion... case closed!
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by hatedisplace: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
Imagine if this happens to be a muslim , all those hungry idiots will start chanting pedophile , underage marriage and other things
Now that he is a Christian, is anybody supporting him. Truth be told don't bring religion to every topic.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by fman(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
the girl even rub cortex for her toes
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
Imagine if this happens to be a muslim , all those hungry idiots will start chanting pedophile , underage marriage and other things
That una own patern no be here o, just keep quiet there make kasala rest.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Focusmind: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Girl child poverty is the worst. I pity young girls from very poor background. They are too vulnerable. I see them every where on the streets.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Bridget95(f): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
we are chanting the same thing here,we condemn this wickedness. Why should a minor be forced to marry someone 6 times her age
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by 21stDecember: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Please I was unable to find you on Facebook.
Send me your WhatsApp number. I want to contact you.
Mine is ZERO 8 ZERO 36 SEVEN 3 SEVEN ONE 3 ONE
Seniorwriter:
Child abuse

In another news if you have a browsing gadget and access to internet as a student in this ASUU strike period and you are not earning even @least $5 daily via online with those viable assets then you are most unwise.
There are thousands of earning means available on the online space which has a community of over 1billion active users that are real and active and need one service or product or the other ......imagine having just a chunck of 100 of them converted to your clients or customers and you deliver with a pegged profit of $2 even if it's monthly that's $200 cash outs on a monthly and the good news is that you can grow your clientele/ customers exponentially.

So if you are interested reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile....NO PMs please because I no longer attend to it.

@Seniorwriter
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Machinegun91(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mystery9:
Oboit... Na area wake I the follow almost everyday the go or come back from work o. My tiv people make una take it easy na.
getap did you see him mentioned a Tiv name? Mumu boy
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Machinegun91(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
christians are learning this work from Muslims people
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by merits(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
A Facebook User has raised an alarm over a 12-year-old who was married off to a 50-year-old man with over 22 children in Benue State.

According To Facebook Post By Lucky Udu, As Sighted By , He Said, The girl's family deceived her into thinking she was coming to school, but instead she was married off as the man's third wife.

Udu said the man alleged beats the girl every night and forces himself on her but has only succeeded once in sleeping with her.

He further disclosed that the girl gave her address as a green small house behind Primary health care Adaka, Makurdi in Benue State, Nigeria.

Udu Wrote As Obtained By Below;

I just finished interviewing this 12yr old girl who is married to a 50years old man (who is a Christian) in Benue state. Her family deceived her and sold her out to the man. The girl thought she was coming here to school but unfortunately, she was brought down to become his 3rd wife. This man is a poor unsatisfied farmer who already has two wives and his children are above 20 years old.

He beats her every night and forces himself on her but has only succeeded once in sleeping with her. It's been two months now, she needs help, she is crying and wants to be rescued but unfortunately, I‘m only a stranger here in Benue state and for some days now, I have been trying my best to rescue her through organizations like Naptip Nigeria but they are slow and unenthusiastic in rescuing her. I need more people on social media to be aware of this situation and help this young girl. She is only 12 years old. Pls, share.

Her address is a green small house behind Primary health care Adaka, Makurdi in Benue State, Nigeria.

The Community Seems to be protecting the man. I have been careful with my movements but I filmed her while he was away. We sneaked her out and returned her thinking we would rescue her that evening or the next day but nobody cares and I’m in a strange land with nothing but a phone and a camera.

This is My Fifth State Since the beginning of my tour, lives are being changed, let this be the case for this young girl too. Thank you.

Not new na,na their way expecially TIV people to be precise, I saw alot of this when I was living their.But I pray human rights come to this innocent little girl aid because delay is dangerous.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Handsum64: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Christians
Hypocrites
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Blake755: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
I swear angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by harmony75: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Girls should fight for their rights!
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by ukeleh: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
As far as this didn't happened to a Muslim, there will be no noise about it.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by stankezzy: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
D man is not 50 and d girl is not 12 ,d man is around 36 and d girl is around 16 to 17, it may not be d best but d writer should not deceive d public ,
Two scenarios may have warranted d parents to do that -
1 poverty
2 d girls lifestyle
D second maybe what actually happened, because d girl is small in age but sleeps around not minding weather u are older than her or not d parents now decided to marry her off instead of her to stay in d house and be bringing shame or unwanted pregnancy.
If u near this girl u are calling small girl and hear what she knows , u will be shocked, for d writer to say that she was deceived is wrong because when d traditional rites were done , there is no way u can hide it , it is only that she was pushed which she agreed but on getting there she found out that marriage is not friendship ,which u can be sleeping around or doing anyhow.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Alamkir: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
If this happened in the North, social media and every other media would have been buzzing
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Empiree: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:
He is not doing it based on what he see's in the Bible but he is doing it based on his own selfishness. But the Qur'an encourages marrying a minor
again, don't charge the topic. This is a Christian family and Christian issue. Stick to the thread.

Point of correction there is no where in the Quran that says muslims should marry underage. If you have seen one kindly post it because you made allegation against QUR'AN. Thanks
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Testimony1988(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
He should take her to the nearest police station and the officers will contact the agency concerned with her case.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Liberty70: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
He copy it from the Bible, you know Mary was impregnated by holy ghost when she was barely 11 years old.
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by vikiphy89(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!
Fool
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by Ppp1p: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Oh
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Terrible. But a responsible government can intervene in this and right the wrong.

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by cejaypriesty(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
It is still pedophile regardless of the religion just that it is more common with a certain religion in the middle east .
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by zedman1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
ZUBY77:
The man is even better looking

But seriously what does this dude hope to achieve with this kid?
I didn't read anywhere that it's said that's the man in the picture. How did you come by his picture that you know he's ' better looking'?
Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abbertee2:
they're saying that this time it's poverty that cause am cheesy

Excuses everywhere!

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Girl Deceived By Her Family And Married Off To A 50-Year-Old Man by ThatFairGuy1: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
What solution do you have to profer or you STFU with your blame game!

Is it not you and I that's NIGERIA angry
Creamypie:
What a country. Hope he's not the one in d pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Ogun State For Dating Their Next Door Neighbour / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / Man Beheads Little Girl (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.