Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Do Any Of U Know This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Any Of U Know This (144 Views)

Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single / If U Know Why Sex Is Sweet, U Will Be Careful / Men Will Always Be Men-pics. If You Know U Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Any Of U Know This by AllenforGOD(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Good day brethren.
Jesus as we all know as the 1 true son of God not a mere prophet came down from heaven to die for the sins of each and every one of us,he paid the price for every,out of unconditional love,God sent his son jesus to die for our sins,jesus is the only way to heaven and eternal life and God,without jesus none can see the kingdom of heaven thats true,he said"any man who beleives in me will have&has eternal life"for he's the bread of life without him none can see nor enter the kingdom of God which is heaven,anyone that rejects jesus<son of man>rejects life but certainly death bestows upon him which is hell<2nd death>.in order to escape hell<2nd death> accept jesus as ur lord and personal saying
"lord jesus come into my life,i confess my sins&i beleive you died on the cross and rose and you are the son of God,i accept you as my lord and personal saviour lord help me to live according to your will not of my flesh and accord,jesus thank u for accepting me jesus AMEN.so live a life of christ.thank u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Games You Played As A Child / Skit Maker Lasisi Engagement Video / Love Shadows: The Love To-do Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.