Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? (1311 Views)

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 9:38pm On Apr 06
Expanse2020:

Allah is the lord of All universe not only this world....you can twist yourself the wet u like is your problem....

Is Jesus the lord of this world
Is Yahweh the lord of this world
Did Jesus/Yahweh created this world or Satan created this world
Your Quran didnt mention Universe o!
Is it untrue that Allah is the Lord of the Seven heavens and the seven Earth
Quran 65:12
Allah is the One Who created seven heavens ˹in layers˺, and likewise for the earth. The ˹divine˺ command descends between them so you may know that Allah is Most Capable of everything and that Allah certainly encompasses all things in ˹His˺ knowledge.

We are still looking for the seven earths till now!
Sahih al-Bukhari 3196
Narrated Salim's father:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Any person who takes a piece of land unjustly will sink down the seven earths on the Day of Resurrection."

Mishkat al-Masabih 2960
He told of hearing God’s Messenger say, “If anyone wrongly takes a span of land God who is great and glorious will make him dig it till he gets to the end of seven earths, and then he will have it tied round his neck till the day of resurrection until men are judged.”

It seems that the seven earths is just this earth: Allah is indeed the god of this world!

Since you admit that Allah is the Lord of this world, can you explain why Sin, EVIL and PAIN is the order of the day in Allahs kingdom?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 10:46pm On Apr 06
Expanse2020:

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣
Jesus came from heaven abeg which plane, Abi jet or space craft carry am come earth
Where is Allah? Is it true that Allah is ABOVE the seventh Heaven?
Quran 4:171
O people of the Book, be not excessive in your Faith, and do not say about Allah anything but the truth.The MasīH ‘Īsā, the son of Maryam, is only a Messenger of Allah, and His Word that He had delivered to Maryam, and a spirit from Him. So, believe in Allah and His Messengers. Do not say “Three”. Stop it. That is good for you. Allah is the only One God. He is far too pure to have a son. To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is in the earth. And Allah is enough to trust in.

Is Jesus no more a SPIRIT from Allah?
Did Allah come to the earth to speak his word that is Jesus or is Jibril Allah?

Expanse2020:

God of Israel is not God of this world but gave different ruling,laws to them based on how they should leave and constantly warn them of Satan🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But you forgot in the bible that God of Israel said he created this world and every in it in genesis🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
God created everything including Humans, Satans, Angels and every animal: however is it untrue according to Islam that Adam was made a Khalifa to the earth?
Quran 2:30
Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

Tell me, is Adam still in charge of the world or satan?

Didn't God create the wood that idolaters carve to make idols?
Does it make the idol of God?

So also, God created the world and everything in it , however just like an idol made of wood, satan has commadiered the earth for himself. Thus satan is the god of this world.

I asked you a basic Question:
If Allah is the God of this world, why is there Pain, Suffering, Death, Sin and Evil everywhere on earth?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 11:15pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Is their any prophet called Jeremiah in the Quran? I know of none!
My Question was simple!

Does Allah know of any prophet called Jeremiah?
What is the name of his Book?

It seems Jeremiah 8:8 applies perfectly to Mohammed with respect to the God of Jeremiah!
What is your evidence that Mohammed got his revelation from the same God of Moses?

Simple questions and you get tongue tied.
How this response related to the content of Jeremiah 8: 8? Nawa oOoOO.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 11:21pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

I knoiw that you would never have a proof for anything, thus I have to wait till Judgement day.

No problem: However, whatever you do, get born again else, you are already deceived and on your way to hell.

The same way satan deceived Adam and Eve by telling them that they would not die but become like Angels (according to Islam), the same way satan is deceiving you that there is another way of salvation outside Jesus Christ.

Of course, I cannot be guilty of you because I have shown you The Way , The Truth and The Life

Jesus said:
John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

But the Deceiver said: No!
He said that you should focus on doing a religion called Islam and all will be well.

You and I know that even Sinless Babies in Islam are not guaranteed Paradise: how much more you an adult

Story from BIBLIE!
Tell me more of your story in dodging the fact that Christianity is founded on FICTION , FALLACY , FALSEHOOD , FABRICATION , MISINTERPRETATION and MISREPRESENTATION about True God and His prophets especially Isa (asw).
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by AbuTwins: 11:57pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Can you find me a single place where the God of Israel described Himself as the God of this world?

Is it untrue that Jesus who came from heaven called satan the ruler of this world?

How then is Allah different from Iblis?

Here is 2Cor 4:3-4, theos mean Deity . A Deity can be God the Creator or even an idol. This is why God/god, Eloha, Allah, Elohim is just a TITLE while Yahweh is the NAME!

Is the Allah of the northern Nigerian idol worshippers you God?

2 Cor 4:3-4:
"If our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, those unbelievers whose minds have been blinded by the god of this world to prevent them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

This scripture is well fitting for Allah because he is the one who veiled your eyes and blinded your mind against the Gospel of Christ so that you will be lost to Hell fire.

Do you believe the Gospel of Christ for your salvation?

Simple question I asked is why Jesus's theos is a capital God while Satan's theos is in small letters god when Greek has no capital or small letters!

Hypocrisy 101!

Theos of Jesus = Theos of Satan! There's no difference!

And lastly,

Jesus said "All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father". Matthew 11:27.

This shows his father own all things right! He is the LORD of all things! cheesy

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Matthew 28:18

For his father to be able to give him authority that means he's the LORD of heaven and earth!

If Satan is the god of this world then Jesus shouldn't get the authority from him!

Psalm 24:1
The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;

This means Yahweh owns the world again according to the Bible. Same Israeli God you claimed falsely above!

See more examples but they may be for the God of Nigeria not Israeli!

1 Corinthians 10:26
for, "The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof."

Genesis 1:9
And God said, "Let the waters under the sky be gathered into one place, so that the dry land may appear." And it was so.

Genesis 14:22
But Abram replied to the king of Sodom, "I have raised my hand to the LORD God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth,

Exodus 9:29
Moses said to him, "When I have left the city, I will spread out my hands to the LORD. The thunder will cease, and there will be no more hail, so that you may know that the earth is the LORD's.

Deuteronomy 10:14
Behold, to the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, and the earth and everything in it.

Joshua 3:11
Behold, the ark of the covenant of the Lord of all the earth will go ahead of you into the Jordan.

Job 41:11
Who has given to Me that I should repay him? Everything under heaven is Mine.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Antiislaam(m): 1:11am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

According to the bible
Paedophiler like Jacob, saint Joseph and many more in the bible
Wife snatcher like David and Solomon
Criminal like Moses, Solomon and other in the bible
Madman like the drunkard prophet in the bible
Killer like David, Solomon, Moses, even Jesus is also a killer
Child abuser like Moses, Jacob, saint Joseph and others
Thief like God or Jesus, even in bible Jesus said you could thief..
Assassin's like David in the bible

I was wondering why everything in the bible you named here was found in the bible

Name anyone in the Bible that married a little child of 6yr of age as Muhammad did when he married his sugar girl Aishat when she was just 6 yr of age. Muhammad no get shame walai
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Antiislaam(m): 1:13am On Apr 07
gaskiyamagana:

Yes! According to your madness as well as your bible described many prophets too. Only those who are not familiar or hypocritical about Bible account of some prophets with argue this.

Have you taken your camel urine?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Antiislaam(m): 1:15am On Apr 07
TenQ:

He's a guy that chooses his fights carefully : whenever he sees facts he cannot defend without sounding foolish, he goes on silent absent mode

grin that slave boy AntiChristian is on an airplane mode
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 2:56am On Apr 07
Antiislaam:

Have you taken your camel urine?
Yes, very good to detect and discard lies with which Christianity is founded and propagated.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 3:02am On Apr 07
Antiislaam:

Name anyone in the Bible that married a little child of 6yr of age as Muhammad did when he married his sugar girl Aishat when she was just 6 yr of age. Muhammad no get shame walai
Christians get shame for their blood sucking God who BLOOD OF HIS BEGOTTEN SON IS SWEETER THAN THAT OF ANIMAL.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 4:02am On Apr 07
Antiislaam:

From 3 years to 16 years age is a kid age
We have plenty of people marry from this age bracket in this bible..
Jacob consumate marriage to a 3years old girl,
To old saint Joseph consumate to 12years mary....

😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't you have this absurd.. mother of your God was married at the age of kid
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 7:15am On Apr 07
Antiislaam:

Jacob marry a 3years old girl..
Isaac and Joseph jump a early teen- tender age 12- 13years
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 7:53am On Apr 07
TenQ:

Where is Allah? Is it true that Allah is ABOVE the seventh Heaven?
Quran 4:171
O people of the Book, be not excessive in your Faith, and do not say about Allah anything but the truth.The MasīH ‘Īsā, the son of Maryam, is only a Messenger of Allah, and [b]His Word that He had delivered to Maryam, and a spirit from Him. So, believe in Allah and His Messengers.[/b]Do not say “Three”. Stop it. That is good for you. Allah is the only One God. He is far too pure to have a son. To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is in the earth. And Allah is enough to trust in.

Is Jesus no more a SPIRIT from Allah?
Did Allah come to the earth to speak his word that is Jesus or is Jibril Allah?

God created everything including Humans, Satans, Angels and every animal: however is it untrue according to Islam that Adam was made a Khalifa to the earth?
Quran 2:30
Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

Tell me, is Adam still in charge of the world or satan?

Didn't God create the wood that idolaters carve to make idols?
Does it make the idol of God?

So also, God created the world and everything in it , however just like an idol made of wood, satan has commadiered the earth for himself.
Thus satan is the god of this world.

I asked you a basic Question:
If Allah is the God of this world, why is there Pain, Suffering, Death, Sin and Evil everywhere on earth?

Did you believe in that statement I bolded that Jesus was a messenger of Allah not his son but his servant

Allah continue sayíng that Isa A.S. or Isho in Aramaic was a word of Allah (Be it and it Sha be.....let there be light and there is light that what knowledge you lack about the word of Allah) and spirit (he is not the only spirit , Jubril A.S is also a spirit that Allah always sent to all his prophets to conveying the message)

To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is in the earth. And Allah is enough to trust in. everything in the whole universe just like Sciencetist postulates there are Bellion of universe..
He is the Majesty, King of the kings

Allah said he make Adam as a prince on the earth does not mean Adam control a single part of this earth so don't twist nonsense.. if Adam control this earth he will change the cause happen between his children
So Adam A.S didn't control a bit in this Earth

NO BE ME TALK AM NA BIBLE TALK AM AND YOUR GOD SAID IT IN THE BIBLE
That satan is the god of this world.

Unlike in the bible that Satan is controlling your world instead of the Real God to do his work, Satan hijack the earth spaceship from God and Jesus combine and took total control and the bible said God vex send Jesus come to the world but didn't fulfill the work and God vex kill am back and said he will send holy spirit to do remaining work since Jesus can't do it...
But till today Satan still de rule still de shine , still de ment against holy spirit I hope Gode in the bible no go vex murdered holy spirit again too

Main question you asked and the answers is in the Quran with a lot of verses to back it up..
I will give few of it... You can read more from the Quran by getting a good copy of Quran not the one produce secretly from your sect to desturb us..
The wright and good one..

Suratul baqarat chapter 2
We shall certainly test you by afflicting you with fear, hunger, loss of properties and lives and fruits. Give glad tidings, then, to those who remain patient;

those who when any affliction smites them, they say: “Verily, we belong to Allah, and it is to Him that we are destined to return

'Saying' does not signify the mere making of a statement. It means a statement which is accompanied by a deep conviction in one's heart: 'To Allah do we belong.' This being so, a man is bound to think that whatever has been sacrificed for God has in fact attained its legitimate end, for it has been spent in the way of the One to whom all things truly belong.

'And it is to Him that we are destined to return' refers to the fact that man will not stay forever in this world and will return, sooner or later, to God. And if man is indeed destined to return to God why should he not return to Him having spent his all, having staked his life for His sake? This alternative is preferable to the pursuit of self-aggrandizement and then meeting death either by sickness or accident.

[And after the struggle and the patience what will they get in return

Upon them will be the blessings and mercy of their Lord, and it is they who are rightly guided

Help me praise Allah

ALLAH IS GREAT AND COMPASSIONATE
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Ohyoudidnt: 7:58am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

Did you believe in that statement I bolded that Jesus was a messenger of Allah not his son but his servant

Allah continue sayíng that Isa A.S. or Isho in Aramaic was a word of Allah (Be it and it Sha be.....let there be light and there is light that what knowledge you lack about the word of Allah) and spirit (he is not the only spirit , Jubril A.S is also a spirit that Allah always sent to all his prophets to conveying the message)

To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is in the earth. And Allah is enough to trust in. everything in the whole universe just like Sciencetist postulates there are Bellion of universe..

Allah said he make Adam as a prince on the earth does not mean Adam control a single part of this earth so don't twist nonsense.. if Adam control this earth he will change the cause happen between his children

Unlike in the bible that Satan is controlling your world instead of the Real God to do his work, Satan hijack the earth spaceship from God and Jesus combine and took total control and the bible said God vex send Jesus come to the world but didn't fulfill the work and God vex kill am back and said he will send holy spirit to do remaining work since Jesus can't do it...
But till today Satan still de rule still de shine , still de ment against holy spirit I hope Gode in the bible no go vex murdered holy spirit again too

Main question you asked and the answers is in the Quran with a lot of verses to back it up..
I will give few of it... You can read more from the Quran by getting a good copy of Quran not the one produce secretly from your sect to desturb us..

We shall certainly test you by afflicting you with fear, hunger, loss of properties and lives and fruits. Give glad tidings, then, to those who remain patient;

those who when any affliction smites them, they say: “Verily, we belong to Allah, and it is to Him that we are destined to return

'Saying' does not signify the mere making of a statement. It means a statement which is accompanied by a deep conviction in one's heart: 'To Allah do we belong.' This being so, a man is bound to think that whatever has been sacrificed for God has in fact attained its legitimate end, for it has been spent in the way of the One to whom all things truly belong.

'And it is to Him that we are destined to return' refers to the fact that man will not stay forever in this world and will return, sooner or later, to God. And if man is indeed destined to return to God why should he not return to Him having spent his all, having staked his life for His sake? This alternative is preferable to the pursuit of self-aggrandizement and then meeting death either by sickness or accident.

Upon them will be the blessings and mercy of their Lord, and it is they who are rightly guided

Help me praise Allah

Bravo Expanse2020. Well delivered!

May Allah increase you in wisdom and grant you more blessings

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 8:11am On Apr 07
TenQ:

Your Quran didnt mention Universe o!
Is it untrue that Allah is the Lord of the Seven heavens and the seven Earth
Quran 65:12
Allah is the One Who created seven heavens ˹in layers˺, and likewise for the earth. The ˹divine˺ command descends between them so you may know that Allah is Most Capable of everything and that Allah certainly encompasses all things in ˹His˺ knowledge.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3196
Narrated Salim's father:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Any person who takes a piece of land unjustly will sink down the seven earths on the Day of Resurrection."

Mishkat al-Masabih 2960
He told of hearing God’s Messenger say, “If anyone wrongly takes a span of land God who is great and glorious will make him dig it till he gets to the end of seven earths, and then he will have it tied round his neck till the day of resurrection until men are judged.”

It seems that the seven earths is just this earth: Allah is indeed the god of this world!

Since you admit that Allah is the Lord of this world, can you explain why Sin, EVIL and PAIN is the order of the day in Allahs kingdom?

To add to it
Just like verse you quoted about Adam A.S.
Before he created Adam he told the angels that he will also create another raised on the earth but because of jester the angel told him that he will be of corrupted mind..
So when created him finished then God examine and test them both angels including Satan and Adam but they fail woefully except Adam that God in his mercy taught what to say.. and God asked them to bow for Adam A.S. but shaitan said no..and that where he fail woefully because he fill Adam was created with just a wet clay soil, he be little him and Allah stripes him off his honor, dignity, and cast him out of the kingdom.. but before he live he asked for permission on some certain thing which are now affecting all children of Adam...
So later on Adam and Eve made a mistake to so he casted back to the initial place he provided for them Before but promise them (and his generation) if they become righteous on the earth they will gain the paradise back
And that is where Death, Suffering, Sin and others have in place in the earth as treasure in this earth...so everyone will return but what you did here will be what you will account for .
Nobody can carry another person burden or death.. each everyone will account for his atonement..
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 8:12am On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

Bravo Expanse2020. Well delivered!

May Allah increase you in wisdom and grant you more blessings
Thank you brother
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 8:19am On Apr 07
gaskiyamagana:

How this response related to the content of Jeremiah 8: 8? Nawa oOoOO.
Because Jeremiah 8:8 applies perfectly to Mohammed with respect to the God of Jeremiah!
What is your evidence that Mohammed got his revelation from the same God of Moses?

Where did Mohammed get his Quran?
From from God or from a demon called Jibril?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 8:27am On Apr 07
gaskiyamagana:

Story from BIBLIE!
Tell me more of your story in dodging the fact that Christianity is founded on FICTION , FALLACY , FALSEHOOD , FABRICATION , MISINTERPRETATION and MISREPRESENTATION about True God and His prophets especially Isa (asw).
It is even more intriguing that BOTH your God Allah and the greatest example for mankind Mohammed were clueless of your great discovery.

Allah says that Christians whose doctrine according to you were based on falsehood, fiction, fallacy, fabrication, misinterpretation and misrepresentation of Islam are going to Paradise and their fabricated books were adopted by them!?

Can these be both real or fictitious impersonators of personalities of God and prophet?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 8:35am On Apr 07
AbuTwins:

Simple question I asked is why Jesus's theos is a capital God while Satan's theos is in small letters god when Greek has no capital or small letters!

Hypocrisy 101!

Theos of Jesus = Theos of Satan! There's no difference!

And lastly,

Jesus said "All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father". Matthew 11:27.

This shows his father own all things right! He is the LORD of all things! cheesy

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Matthew 28:18

For his father to be able to give him authority that means he's the LORD of heaven and earth!

If Satan is the god of this world then Jesus shouldn't get the authority from him!

Psalm 24:1
The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;

This means Yahweh owns the world again according to the Bible. Same Israeli God you claimed falsely above!

See more examples but they may be for the God of Nigeria not Israeli!

1 Corinthians 10:26
for, "The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof."

Genesis 1:9
And God said, "Let the waters under the sky be gathered into one place, so that the dry land may appear." And it was so.

Genesis 14:22
But Abram replied to the king of Sodom, "I have raised my hand to the LORD God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth,

Exodus 9:29
Moses said to him, "When I have left the city, I will spread out my hands to the LORD. The thunder will cease, and there will be no more hail, so that you may know that the earth is the LORD's.

Deuteronomy 10:14
Behold, to the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, and the earth and everything in it.

Joshua 3:11
Behold, the ark of the covenant of the Lord of all the earth will go ahead of you into the Jordan.

Job 41:11
Who has given to Me that I should repay him? Everything under heaven is Mine.
So, are you saying that Jesus is a god and not God?
Take your pick and explain!
Otherwise, keep your mouth shut!
Only under this condition is your question remotely meaningful as theos mean Deity:

Secondly,
Explain why THEOS is also used for God Almighty in the New Testament testifies that Theos (God) is the “only” God (1Timothy 1:17), the only “true' God (John 17:3), the only “Holy One” (Revelation 15:4), and the only “wise One” (Romans 16:27). Since this is true, believers are to have no other gods besides the one true God [Theos} (Matthew 6:24).

Thirdly,
Can you explain why your Allah doesn't have a real name other than DIETY (Allah)!
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 8:52am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

I do not in anyway believe your statement that that Jesus was a messenger of Allah not his son but his servant!
Jesus is many things in ONE!
Jesus is GOD!
Jesus is the WORD of God!
Jesus is a MESSENGER or SERVANT of GOD
Jesus the POWER of GOD
Jesus the WISDOM of GOD
Jesus the Second Adam
Jesus the Human

Expanse2020:

Help me praise Allah

Thank you for proving that Allah is indeed Satan or Iblis!
You have concurred that Allah aka Satan is the one causing hardship and mischiefs on the earth and this is sufficient enough.

This is the only reason why Judgement and the end of the world is coming: a new heaven and a New Earth!

Too bad:
Just as Iblis aka Allah deceived Adam and Eve, Iblis has successfully deceived you into rejecting God's solution for your salvation.

If the will of Allah is fulfilled in causing Sin, Pain, Death, Evil and Calamities on the earth: why is he threatening hell on people who are doing his work of evil on the earth?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by AbuTwins: 8:54am On Apr 07
TenQ:

So, are you saying that Jesus is a god and not God?
Take your pick and explain!
Otherwise, keep your mouth shut!
Only under this condition is your question remotely meaningful as theos mean Deity:

Secondly,
Explain why THEOS is also used for God Almighty in the New Testament testifies that Theos (God) is the “only” God (1Timothy 1:17), the only “true' God (John 17:3), the only “Holy One” (Revelation 15:4), and the only “wise One” (Romans 16:27). Since this is true, believers are to have no other gods besides the one true God [Theos} (Matthew 6:24).

Thirdly,
Can you explain why your Allah doesn't have a real name other than DIETY (Allah)!

You just keep exposing the hypocrisy in yourself and the Bible!

I agree with you theos means diety! But who translated it as "God" when Jesus is around. When the passage involves Satan same theos becomes "god"!

Who is the deceiver?

Secondly, the name of our God and LORD is Allah!

Deity is Illah not Allah!
And Allah has many beautiful names Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem, Al- Quduus, As-Salam, Al-Malik, .....
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 9:04am On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

To add to it
Just like verse you quoted about Adam A.S.
Before he created Adam he told the angels that he will also create another raised on the earth but because of jester the angel told him that he will be of corrupted mind..
So when created him finished then God examine and test them both angels including Satan and Adam but they fail woefully except Adam that God in his mercy taught what to say.. and God asked them to bow for Adam A.S. but shaitan said no..and that where he fail woefully because he fill Adam was created with just a wet clay soil, he be little him and Allah stripes him off his honor, dignity, and cast him out of the kingdom.. but before he live he asked for permission on some certain thing which are now affecting all children of Adam...
So later on Adam and Eve made a mistake to so he casted back to the initial place he provided for them Before but promise them (and his generation) if they become righteous on the earth they will gain the paradise back
And that is where Death, Suffering, Sin and others have in place in the earth as treasure in this earth...so everyone will return but what you did here will be what you will account for .
I never asked you the story of Adam.
Is it untrue that Adam was programmed by Allah to commit sin 40 years before he was even created?
This is another proof that Allah is satan in disguise as Adam did not make any mistake: Adam did the will of Allah!

Expanse2020:

Nobody can carry another person burden or death.. each everyone will account for his atonement..
Really!
Why then did Allah say that he will use Christians and Jews as ransom for you Muslims from Hell fire?
Is this not another lie of Islam?

Why would Allah use us as ransom for the sin of Muslims which may be as high as the mountains?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 9:09am On Apr 07
TenQ:

I do not in anyway believe your statement that that Jesus was a messenger of Allah not his son but his servant!
Jesus is many things in ONE!
Jesus is GOD!
Jesus is the WORD of God!
Jesus is a MESSENGER or SERVANT of GOD
Jesus the POWER of GOD
Jesus the WISDOM of GOD
Jesus the Second Adam
Jesus the Human

Indeed JESUS IS MANY THING
Jesus is God himself also human of himself also messanger of himself also servant of himself also word of himself also son of himself also seconded by Adam who he created according to you. ASLO Jesus as God is a son of human marry who he created

Ellon musk need to implant brain cheap into Your skull 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everything don scatter for your head buoda

Thank you for proving that Allah is indeed Satan or Iblis!
You have concurred that Allah aka Satan is the one causing hardship and mischiefs on the earth and this is sufficient enough.

This is the only reason why Judgement and the end of the world is coming: a new heaven and a New Earth!

Too bad:
Just as Iblis aka Allah deceived Adam and Eve, Iblis has successfully deceived you into rejecting God's solution for your salvation.

If the will of Allah is fulfilled in causing Sin, Pain, Death, Evil and Calamities on the earth: why is he threatening hell on people who are doing his work of evil on the earth?

*Let me asked you why did God created you yourself
*Why did you created you into this earth
*What is your purpose and existence in life

If you have balls answer this question also refer to bible for backup
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 9:23am On Apr 07
I am glad you do not object to this:
The will of Allah is fulfilled in causing Sin, Pain, Death, Evil and Calamities on the Earth like he did for Adam 40 years before he was created.

Expanse2020:

*Why did you created you into this earth
*What is your purpose and existence in life

I am not like you muslims who always refuse to answer simple questions!
I will answer you but your second question is vague and meaningless, so rephrase!
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 9:23am On Apr 07
TenQ:

I never asked you the story of Adam.

Is it untrue that Adam was programmed by Allah to commit sin 40 years before he was even created? Where did you see that Fabio again Mr Múlẹ

This is another proof that Allah is satan in disguise as Adam did not make any mistake: Adam did the will of Allah!
Stated by you because bible even know who the devil his🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

Really! Because you refused to do the will of Allah hence no place for u in paradise except hell fire. Unless you repent
Why then did Allah say that he will use Christians and Jews as ransom for you Muslims from Hell fire?
Is this not another lie of Islam?

Why would Allah use us as ransom for the sin of Muslims which may be as high as the mountains?
Allah will not use any one has ransom for anybody if a Muslim didn't perform it duties to Allah hell is also his place but his punishment will be lesser than the polytheistic, and pagan which you currently for in one of the categories

Does this mean Jesus died in vein
Deuteronomy 24:16 says that no man can die for other man’s sins,
Am also curious how God/Jesus feel when he came to the world of Satan to conquered the world but failed..
He failed woefully
But why did he claimed he his god according to bible but he cannot conquered another god who he thought he is not real

How could son of God or God himself cannot conquered what he created...it baffle me..
Because if I created something and it hurt me beyond repair I will quickly destroy it
But why your God still keep Satan till today after he killed his only begginning son.. with high servitude death
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 9:28am On Apr 07
TenQ:
The will of Allah is fulfilled in causing Sin, Pain, Death, Evil and Calamities on the Earth like he did for Adam 40 years before he was created.

I will answer you but your second question is vague and meaningless, so rephrase!
Oh sorry what is the purpose that God created you for in this life
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 9:31am On Apr 07
AbuTwins:

You just keep exposing the hypocrisy in yourself and the Bible!

I agree with you theos means diety! But who translated it as "God" when Jesus is around. When the passage involves Satan same theos becomes "god"!
Thank God we find a Muslim who will sometimes speak the truth.

Let me help you out here
Is Al-Haqq God or god ?
Is Al-Muhyi God or god ?

AbuTwins:

Secondly, the name of our God and LORD is Allah!

Deity is Illah not Allah!
And Allah has many beautiful names Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem, Al- Quduus, As-Salam, Al-Malik, .....
Is it untrue that
Allah, the one and only God in Islam. Etymologically, the name Allah is probably a contraction of the Arabic al-Ilāh, “the God.”?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 10:25am On Apr 07
Even the first verse you coated shows how terrible you lied 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Whoever disbelieves in [i.e., denies] Allāh after his belief...1 except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allāh, and for them is a great punishment;

We leave the rest to you and your brothers in the house to masturbate on it

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 10:31am On Apr 07
TenQ:

Because Jeremiah 8:8 applies perfectly to Mohammed with respect to the God of Jeremiah!

Where did Mohammed get his Quran?
From from God or from a demon called Jibril?
That Jeremiah 8:8 applies to Muhammad is fallacy, fiction, false, fabrication, misrepresentation and MISINTERPRETATION of fact your religion is founded and adapted by Christian like to defend it on many shameful matters like this one you are dodging.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 10:35am On Apr 07
TenQ:

*Why did God created you into this earth
and What is your purpose and existence in life

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 10:36am On Apr 07
TenQ:

Thank God we find a Muslim who will sometimes speak the truth.

Let me help you out here
Is Al-Haqq God or god ?
Is Al-Muhyi God or god ?

Is it untrue that
Allah, the one and only God in Islam. Etymologically, the name Allah is probably a contraction of the Arabic al-Ilāh, “the God.”?
Nuisance Arabic linguist, fabricating meaning to suit it hypocrite and ignorant about Islam, in arguing with the one who don't know him to be an anti Islam roboticalized being as a NUISANCE to Islam in Nairaland religion section.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 10:47am On Apr 07
TenQ:

!
Another justification that Christianity is founded on FICTION FALLACY FALSEHOOD AND FABRICATION, MISREPRESENTATION AND MISINTERPRETATION of fact about TRUE GOD and prophets (Adam above) especially Isa .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

..... / Watch Video Of How Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Boston Marathon Bombing / A Christian Organization Where I Stay One Week Talking To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.