Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? (1303 Views)

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 12:07pm On Apr 06
gaskiyamagana:

T H R A S H ! ! !
His own rules in RELIGION or science, Mr 'Religion doesn't save ' ?

I know Isa (asw) from Qur'an of no Jeremiah 8:8; more than your BIBLIE presented him to you Christians. Therefore, you possessed only roboticalized mental process to tell me otherwise.
Does Allah know of any prophet called Jeremiah?
What is the name of his Book?

It seems Jeremiah 8:8 applies perfectly to Mohammed with respect to the God of Jeremiah!
What is your evidence that Mohammed got his revelation from the same God of Moses?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 12:18pm On Apr 06
gaskiyamagana:

As usual and as expected, run away reply to the issue raised. Continue to ask whatever you are PROGRAMED about Islam, someone who don't know you are roboticalized against Islam with answer you, never me.
You raised no issue: you only stated an accusation of Fiction, Fallacy, Falsehood, Fabrication, Misrepresentation and Misinterpretation against me!

To these accusation, I have responded with just two samples for verification to check if if you are correct or not.
Again:
1. Is it true or untrue that even muslim babies cannot guarantee paradise in Islam?
Is this a FICTION to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?
Is this a FALLACY to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?
Is this a FALSEHOOD to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?
Is this a FABRICATION to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?
Is this a MISREPRESENTATION to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?
Is this a MISINTERPRETATION to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?

2. Is it true or untrue that Allah's throne is carried by 8 strong Angels?
If every angels is limited,
Is this a FICTION to claim that Allah too must be limited?
Is this a FALLACY to claim that Allah too must be limited?
Is this a FALSEHOOD to claim that Allah too must be limited?
Is this a FABRICATION to claim that Allah too must be limited?
Is this a MISREPRESENTATION to claim that Allah too must be limited?
Is this a MISINTERPRETATION to claim that Allah too must be limited?

Even with damning evidences, muslims have been programed to accept falsehood instead of the TRUTH!
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06
Antiislaam:

Muhammad was a pedophile, wife snatcher, criminal, madman, killer, child abuser, assassin, thief, just name them
According to the bible
Paedophiler like Jacob, saint Joseph and many more in the bible
Wife snatcher like David and Solomon
Criminal like Moses, Solomon and other in the bible
Madman like the drunkard prophet in the bible
Killer like David, Solomon, Moses, even Jesus is also a killer
Child abuser like Moses, Jacob, saint Joseph and others
Thief like God or Jesus, even in bible Jesus said you could thief..
Assassin's like David in the bible

I was wondering why everything in the bible you named here was found in the bible

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06
TenQ:
I take it that you admit to these claims of Muslims lying to themselves and others!

I challenged you to show us how Allah the Taoheed descend every night from above the highest heaven to the lowest heaven without leaving his palace vacant!

Allah is limited. This is the necessary condition of the Taoheed. Allah is as one as Iblis is one.

Is it true that Satan is the God of this world?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 3:26pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

You raised no issue: you only stated an accusation of Fiction, Fallacy, Falsehood, Fabrication, Misrepresentation and Misinterpretation against me!

To these accusation, I have responded with just two samples for verification to check if if you are correct or not.
Again:
1. Is it true or untrue that even muslim babies cannot guarantee paradise in Islam?
Is this a FICTION to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?
Is this a FALLACY to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?
Is this a FALSEHOOD to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?
Is this a FABRICATION to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?
Is this a MISREPRESENTATION to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?
Is this a MISINTERPRETATION to claim that Muslim adults have worse fate than the so-called muslim baby that died?

2. Is it true or untrue that Allah's throne is carried by 8 strong Angels?
If every angels is limited,
Is this a FICTION to claim that Allah too must be limited?
Is this a FALLACY to claim that Allah too must be limited?
Is this a FALSEHOOD to claim that Allah too must be limited?
Is this a FABRICATION to claim that Allah too must be limited?
Is this a MISREPRESENTATION to claim that Allah too must be limited?
Is this a MISINTERPRETATION to claim that Allah too must be limited?

Even with damning evidences, muslims have been programed to accept falsehood instead of the TRUTH!
Verification from another religion is answer to accusation against your religion?
You are diagnosed of headache, but you ask the doctor to use the treatment on himself so that you will know how effective the treatment is?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 3:30pm On Apr 06
Expanse2020:

According to the bible

I was wondering why everything in the bible you named here was found in the bible

Plus together combine with:
Incest
Mass kidnapping of women for marriage
Onanism
E T C.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 3:33pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

It seems Jeremiah 8:8 applies perfectly to Mohammed with respect to the God of Jeremiah!
What is your evidence that Mohammed got his revelation from the same God of Moses?
Jargon, jargons you wrote here related to the content of Jeremiah 8 : 8 ?
I know you, each and every time confronted with truth, one wire in your ROBOTICAL body always spark and cause malfunction.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Dsimmer: 4:36pm On Apr 06
Expanse2020:

According to the bible

Ode, the age of most of these people (both men and women) weren't specified in the Bible. Moses married ziporrah who went to fetch water. A little child wouldn't be allowed to go fetch water to begin. What kind of useless brain do you have?

Jacob's wives weren't children to begin with. It was stated that Leah had to be married to Jacob because she was older than her sister who was of good age. So Leah and Rachel were of good age.

Mary (married to Joseph whose age wasn't specified) was a worker (cleaner) at the synagogue. No little child would be saddled with such responsibility. Sink that into your dumb head. And don't forget to note into your brain that Elizabeth called Mary a woman. More so, Jesus always emphasized on the littleness of children different from adult.

As for David, of course he committed a grave sin by not only stealing someone else's wife but killing the man. But the difference was he acknowledged that he sinned and severally begged for forgiveness. Even at that, he suffered for his sin before he was forgiven after he had severally begged. Point was he acknowledged that he sinned and didn't believe he was right to have done that particular grave actπŸ“Œ. That can't be said for the lunatic useless Mohammad who didn't even acknowledged that he committed a grave sin by his criminal acts, Peadophila acts and all sorts of nonsense. No wonder the unintelligent fool drank camel urine like a lunatic. Meanwhile, Solomon did nothing wrong because he didn't steal anyone's wife nor heritage nor was a Peadophile. The only thing was he acquired so many wives which were all consensual. God had no problem with Solomon because Solomon was intelligent like his father, David and also, Solomon did nothing wrong because the women which Solomon acquired were all consensual acts from the women even though he didn't support Solomon's waton lust for thousands of women which later destroyed Solomon's kingdom.

Lastly, Most of these people weren't called prophets in the Bible. It was the lunatic criminal paedophilic Mohammad who called them prophet. Jacob, David (albeit David was a divine singer), Solomon, Joseph (Mary's husband) etc weren't called prophets in the Bible. It was the lunatic criminal paedophilic Mohammad who did.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 4:36pm On Apr 06
gaskiyamagana:

Jargon, jargons you wrote here related to the content of Jeremiah 8 : 8 ?
I know you, each and every time confronted with truth, one wire in your ROBOTICAL body always spark and cause malfunction.
Instead of answering the simple question, you are behaving like a low-budget dummy robot

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 4:38pm On Apr 06
gaskiyamagana:

Verification from another religion is answer to accusation against your religion?
You are diagnosed of headache, but you ask the doctor to use the treatment on himself so that you will know how effective the treatment is?
It seems you don't know me: when do you see me give you proofs from the bible except it was specifically asked by you muslims?

I ask for verification from your own Islamic sources!
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 4:58pm On Apr 06
Why dont you first answer my Questions first?
I challenged you to show us how Allah the Taoheed descend every night from above the highest heaven to the lowest heaven without leaving his palace vacant!

Allah is limited. This is the necessary condition of the Taoheed. Allah is as one as Iblis is one.

Expanse2020:

Is it true that Satan is the God of this world?
Satan is NOT God but he is "the god of this world"!
This is why the world is full of sin, selfishness and pain. This is why God will one day end this world and lock up satan in Hell.

Indeed, satan is the god of this world

2Cor 4:4
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Just fit Allah into the highlighted in red: Allah and his Mohammed has blinded your eyes so that you will not see the light of the gospel

Other scriptures
Jesus said:
John 12:31
Now judgment is upon this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

John 14:30
I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in Me;

This is amazing as Allah takes up the same title as satan

Quran 7:54
Surely, your Lord is Allah who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He positioned himself on the Throne. He covers the day with the night that pursues it swiftly. (He created) the sun and the moon and the stars, subjugated to His command. Lo! To Him alone belong the creation and the command. Glorious is Allah, the Lord of all the worlds.

Quran 56:80
ΛΉIt isΛΊ a revelation from the Lord of all worlds.

Is Allah satan in disguise?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 5:55pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

It seems you don't know me: when do you see me give you proofs from the bible except it was specifically asked by you muslims?

I ask for verification from your own Islamic sources!
To prove that Christianity is founded on FICTION, FALLACY , FALSEHOOD, FABRICATION MISREPRESENTATION AND MISINTERPRETATION of TRUE GOD and prophets especially Isa ( asw) ? Wait for that from me till second coming of your Jesus.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by gaskiyamagana: 5:58pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Instead of answering the simple question, you are behaving like a low-budget dummy robot

Jeremiah 8: 8 was in the Quran that is why it is about Qur'an, your ROBOTICAL makers need to give you routine service and maintenance.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

This is why the world is full of sin, selfishness and pain. This is why God will one day end this world and lock up satan in Hell.

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Just fit Allah into the highlighted in red: Allah and his Mohammed has blinded your eyes so that you will not see the light of the gospel

Other scriptures
Jesus said:

I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in Me;

Surely, your Lord is Allah who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He positioned himself on the Throne. He covers the day with the night that pursues it swiftly. (He created) the sun and the moon and the stars, subjugated to His command. Lo! To Him alone belong the creation and the command. Glorious is Allah, the Lord of all the worlds.

So Satan is the lord of this world but I taught your God also said he created the earth and everything in 6days and rest in seven day...
But satan hijack it from your God and take control of the world... So when Jesus come to proof he his god na so Satan order his crucifixion to show he his the God of the world ...
It has cleared to me now that[b] your God didn't created this world nor not the owner of this world [/b] based on evidence you showed me from the bible.. thanks for the info...
But why did Jesus or God they claimed them created an rule this world when they are not the one controlling the world πŸ€”
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06
Dsimmer:

Ode, the age of most of these people (both men and women) weren't specified in the Bible. Moses married ziporrah who went to fetch water. A little child wouldn't be allowed to go fetch water to begin. What kind of useless brain do you have?

Jacob's wives weren't children to begin with. It was stated that Leah had to be married to Jacob because she was older than her sister who was of good age. So Leah and Rachel were of good age.

Mary (married to Joseph whose age wasn't specified) was a worker (cleaner) at the synagogue. No little child would be saddled with such responsibility. Sink that into your dumb head. And don't forget to note into your brain that Elizabeth called Mary a woman. More so, Jesus always emphasized on the littleness of children different from adult.

As for David, of course he committed a grave sin by not only stealing someone else's wife but killing the man. But the difference was he acknowledged that he sinned and severally begged for forgiveness. Even at that, he suffered for his sin before he was forgiven after he had severally begged. Point was he acknowledged that he sinned and didn't believe he was right to have done that particular grave actπŸ“Œ. That can't be said for the lunatic useless Mohammad who didn't even acknowledged that he committed a grave sin by his criminal acts, Peadophila acts and all sorts of nonsense. No wonder the unintelligent fool drank camel urine like a lunatic. Meanwhile, Solomon did nothing wrong because he didn't steal anyone's wife nor heritage nor was a Peadophile. The only thing was he acquired so many wives which were all consensual. God had no problem with Solomon because Solomon was intelligent like his father, David and also, Solomon did nothing wrong because the women which Solomon acquired were all consensual acts from the women however, he wasn't really happy at Solomon's waton lust for thousands of women which later destroyed Solomon's kingdom.

Lastly, Most of these people weren't called prophets in the Bible. It was the lunatic criminal paedophilic Mohammad who called them prophet. Jacob, David (albeit David was a divine singer), Solomon, Joseph (Mary's husband) etc weren't called prophets in the Bible. It was the lunatic criminal paedophilic Mohammad who did.
So
David was not a prophet
Solomon was not a prophet
Moses was not a prophet in the bible wright
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And have search or make research on enclopieadia, Wikipedia to study more about each character in the bible especially mother of Jesus and here what the historian said about her age at the age she mearly consumate to Joseph not even marry to him Γ³Γ²

Chai xtianity is in the darkness
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Dsimmer: 6:31pm On Apr 06
Expanse2020:

So
David was not a prophet
Solomon was not a prophet
Moses was not a prophet in the bible wright
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only Moses was a prophet. David and Solomon were intelligent but were no prophets, albeit David was a divine singer.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06
Dsimmer:

Only Moses was a prophet. David and Solomon were intelligent but were no prophets, albeit David was a divine singer.
But If I showed you David was a prophet in the bible nkọ likewise Solomon
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Dsimmer: 6:37pm On Apr 06
Expanse2020:

But If I showed you David was a prophet in the bible nkọ likewise Solomon

Show it.

David always had a prophet with him. David had divine talent with his intelligence, parables, strength, songs but he wasn't a prophet because there was a prophet with him. Likewise Solomon.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 6:41pm On Apr 06
gaskiyamagana:

To prove that Christianity is founded on FICTION, FALLACY , FALSEHOOD, FABRICATION MISREPRESENTATION AND MISINTERPRETATION of TRUE GOD and prophets especially Isa ( asw) ? Wait for that from me till second coming of your Jesus.
I knoiw that you would never have a proof for anything, thus I have to wait till Judgement day.

No problem: However, whatever you do, get born again else, you are already deceived and on your way to hell.

The same way satan deceived Adam and Eve by telling them that they would not die but become like Angels (according to Islam), the same way satan is deceiving you that there is another way of salvation outside Jesus Christ.

Of course, I cannot be guilty of you because I have shown you The Way , The Truth and The Life

Jesus said:
John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

But the Deceiver said: No!
He said that you should focus on doing a religion called Islam and all will be well.

You and I know that even Sinless Babies in Islam are not guaranteed Paradise: how much more you an adult
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 6:44pm On Apr 06
gaskiyamagana:

Jeremiah 8: 8 was in the Quran that is why it is about Qur'an, your ROBOTICAL makers need to give you routine service and maintenance.
Is their any prophet called Jeremiah in the Quran? I know of none!
My Question was simple!

Simple questions and you get tongue tied.
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06
Dsimmer:

Show it.

David always had a prophet with him. David had divine talent with his intelligence, parables, strength, songs but he wasn't a prophet because there was a prophet with him. Likewise Solomon.
So who is the prophet with him

Mumu man
NLT
30 But he was a prophet, and he knew God had promised with an oath that one of David’s own descendants would sit on his throne.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Read your bible and stop poking nose to want you don't know
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 6:48pm On Apr 06
Expanse2020:

So Satan is the lord of this world but I taught your God also said he created the earth and everything in 6days and rest in seven day...
But satan hijack it from your God and take control of the world... So when Jesus come to proof he his god na so Satan order his crucifixion to show he his the God of the world ...
It has cleared to me now that[b] your God didn't created this world nor not the owner of this world [/b] based on evidence you showed me from the bible.. thanks for the info...
But why did Jesus or God they claimed them created an rule this world when they are not the one controlling the world πŸ€”
I have at least shown you that Allah and Iblis is essentially the same person: the god of this world!

Adam and Eve lost control of the Earth to satan ( I know that this isn't what Iblis taught you)!

Jesus clearly called satan the prince of this world!

This is enough for you to think!
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

I have at least shown you that Allah and Iblis is essentially the same person: the god of this world!

Adam and Eve lost control of the Earth to satan ( I know that this isn't what Iblis taught you)!

Jesus clearly called satan the prince of this world!

This is enough for you to think!
Is there no different between prince of this world and god of the world πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Abi you don't understand English again niii
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Chaii
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Dsimmer: 6:56pm On Apr 06
Expanse2020:

So who is the prophet with him

You didn't know it was a prophet who came to deliver God's message to David after what he did to Uriah?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 7:00pm On Apr 06
Expanse2020:

Is there no different between prince of this world and god of the world πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Abi you don't understand English again niii
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Chaii
Why then does Allah call himself Lord instead of God
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Why then does Allah call himself Lord instead of God
not ordinary lord
Lord of the universe.....
King of all kings
Did you understand the meaning now
But your own God struggle with Satan over who is the god of the world
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's ridiculous man
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Dsimmer: 7:33pm On Apr 06
Expanse2020:
not ordinary lord
King of all kings
It's ridiculous man

It says the god of this world. It was in small letter..I know you've destroyed your brain with camel urine like the lunatic criminal Mohammed but try to act like a sane person at least. There were several gods mentioned in the bible. The golden calf idol for example.

Meanwhile, allah was got from allat, the idol stone. Mohammed was angry because it was a female πŸ˜‚, thus changed it into a man but still with the idol stone πŸ˜‚
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 8:10pm On Apr 06
Expanse2020:
not ordinary lord
King of all kings
It's ridiculous man
Aka satan, the god and prince of this world!

Since you admit that Allah is the Lord of this world, can you explain why Sin, EVIL and PAIN is the order of the day in Allahs kingdom?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by AbuTwins: 8:32pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Other scriptures
Jesus said:

Abeg how is Satan who is god (theos) of this world same as Allah who is the LORD (YAHWEH) of ALL the worlds (plural)?

Anyways, Una get eyes no insight! Your Holy spirit na cruise devil!

You guys are hypocrites and liars!
Let me tell you why.

In John 1:1...."the logos was with theos" was translated as 'the word was with (Capital) God!

Now in 2 Corinthians 4:4, Satan is the theos of this world is translated as Satan is the god of this world!

When theos is used for Jesus it is capital God!
When it is used for Satan then it is small god!

Why not equate Jesus to Satan since Satan and Jesus are both theos from John 1:1 and 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Alhamdulillah, I no dey too engage all of Una!

Hypocrisy is an untreatable heart disease!

Gakiyamagana and expanse2020 I hail Una o!

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by TenQ: 8:46pm On Apr 06
AbuTwins:

Abeg how is Satan who is god (theos) of this world same as Allah who is the LORD (YAHWEH) of ALL the worlds (plural)?

Anyways, Una get eyes no insight! Your Holy spirit na cruise devil!

You guys are hypocrites and liars!
Let me tell you why.

In John 1:1...."the logos was with theos" was translated as 'the word was with (Capital) God!

Now in 2 Corinthians 4:4, Satan is the theos of this world is translated as Satan is the god of this world!

When theos is used for Jesus it is capital God!
When it is used for Satan then it is small god!

Why not equate Jesus to Satan since Satan and Jesus are both theos from John 1:1 and 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Alhamdulillah, I no dey too engage all of Una!

Hypocrisy is an untreatable heart disease!

Gakiyamagana and expanse2020 I hail Una o!
Can you find me a single place where the God of Israel described Himself as the God of this world?

Is it untrue that Jesus who came from heaven called satan the ruler of this world?

How then is Allah different from Iblis?

Here is 2Cor 4:3-4, theos mean Deity . A Deity can be God the Creator or even an idol. This is why God/god, Eloha, Allah, Elohim is just a TITLE while Yahweh is the NAME!

Is the Allah of the northern Nigerian idol worshippers you God?

2β€ŠCor 4:3-4:
"If our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, those unbelievers whose minds have been blinded by the god of this world to prevent them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

This scripture is well fitting for Allah because he is the one who veiled your eyes and blinded your mind against the Gospel of Christ so that you will be lost to Hell fire.

Do you believe the Gospel of Christ for your salvation?
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Aka satan, the god and prince of this world!

Since you admit that Allah is the Lord of this world, can you explain why Sin, EVIL and PAIN is the order of the day in Allahs kingdom?
Allah is the lord of All universe not only this world....you can twist yourself the wet u like is your problem....

Is Jesus the lord of this world
Is Yahweh the lord of this world
Did Jesus/Yahweh created this world or Satan created this world
Re: Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? by Expanse2020(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06
TenQ:

Can you find me a single place where the God of Israel described Himself as the God of this world?

Is it untrue that Jesus who came from heaven called satan the ruler of this world?

How then is Allah different from Iblis?

Here is 2Cor 4:3-4, theos mean Deity . A Deity can be God the Creator or even an idol. This is why God/god, Eloha, Allah, Elohim is just a TITLE while Yahweh is the NAME!

Is the Allah of the northern Nigerian idol worshippers you God?

2β€ŠCor 4:3-4:
"If our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, those unbelievers whose minds have been blinded by the god of this world to prevent them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

This scripture is well fitting for Allah because he is the one who veiled your eyes and blinded your mind against the Gospel of Christ so that you will be lost to Hell fire.

Do you believe the Gospel of Christ for your salvation?
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Jesus came from heaven abeg which plane, Abi jet or space craft carry am come earth

God of Israel is not God of this world but gave different ruling,laws to them based on how they should leave and constantly warn them of Satan🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

But you forgot in the bible that God of Israel said he created this world and every in it in genesisπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download I Shall Not Want MP3 By Apostle Joshua Selman / Share Your Testimony in Life. / The National Youth Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.