Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) (46187 Views)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by haffaze777(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Fake yoruba lawyer. But whatever Yoruba do to you is none of our business. All we know is that, IGBO can never rule this Country. Cause the North say so. Remember, the North decides who rule this Country.

Supported, may chukwu okike abiama bless you

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Banhammy717: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nowadays news are incomplete without tinubu's name added to it.
Even Chicago University opened Tinubu Help Desk.
The man's name is so phenomenal
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Tomilola360: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
What an achievement to dumb ass obidaft fools. These yeebos are illustrates really angry
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Coldfeets: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wise man.

He probably doesn't want the spirit of agbado to possess him just because he ate suya
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by IamWonderful: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Hear the voice of the guy protesting again. Yoruba accent niyęoo. A darawa mo. Stop deceiving yourself I guess you're one of those thinking only those supporting tinubu are Igbos. That's my brother's voice, not IPOB's
I saw Enugu man with Liberian accent /English in Lagos
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by kingyakos: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Desperation

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by IamWonderful: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
caracas:

From his accent I think he is yoruba
So Igbos with Liberian accent are real Liberian
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by kingyakos: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
inoki247:
Den u drop the Suya u don't go around with your stupidity the Suya man is in for business he can't be going around to scrutinize the paper he will use to sell his goods..

With how most of u castigate Buhari reach you still av no option Dan to hang his picture on ur office wall if you've a corporate office...

Continue to support destruction...
Lagos has been sold

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by inoki247: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
kingyakos:

Continue to support destruction...
Lagos has been sold

you people like using fake News to get orgasm...

The screenshot you send now he no get any reputable media house name on it...

You people should keep enjoying your fake news that's how you guys were circulating Buhari was cloned den...
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by IamWonderful: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
AntonVince:

That was a proper Yoruba man talking there, ogbeni.
Of course, ikechukwu Ajaree was born in Ibadan with Ibadan accent, unless he tell you his name, you wouldn't know he is not a Yoruba
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
why are you SE so bitter all the time.
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Victor08032(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu is a useless human being.. even if I discover a particular road was passed by him, I'll not pass the place again unless if PETER OBI pass d place I'll consider to do so
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Liposure: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
SisterFire:
Thiefnuhu
are you obidient
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Linguistical001(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Same way I hate your ipobian obituary, it's so mutual.
Johel:

I will do same and even more...I hate him with my full chest.
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Lexkenny99(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
God forbid BATthing. Badluck infested old hag grin
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by ibidokun65w: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
The man dey vex for BATman... LolThe man dey vex for BATman... Lol...
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Glozaglobal: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
He is definitely an IGBO Man. Na them dey practice politics of bitterness.

Liar, he did not sound Igbo. Sounded more Yoruba.
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Shrimpss: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
No body wants to be associated with a failure and a curse at the same time
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Erdura44: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
see below

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Billygee2u: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party..... nobody wants to associate with evil party.... terrorist sponsor and sympathizer..... founder of agberos in Nigeria....
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by amakanancy(f): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
frndfghtr:
I will collect once eat and clean mouth, once i will not pay for it
You won't pay? For your information siya knives are so sharp!! You don't want headlines like.. man's throat slit for refusing to pay for 200 naira suya
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by obism1: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Peter Obi's Equation 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVMV4AxklrM
Deltawarri:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvSfoYQER8

A viral video shared online where a Nigeria man refused to pay for a suya meat rap with paper with Tinubu picture on it
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by IbadeHQ: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Frank488:
tinubu will become president in ur dreams

I hope you will not change this your statement by may 2023. I also hope "it was rigged" Will not be your escape route.
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by donkach: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Kaiser20: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
The Northern Elders Forum Claim that Tinubu's Islamic faith is Fake .
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Bimbilla(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party..... nobody wants to associate with evil party.... terrorist sponsor and sympathizer..... founder of agberos in Nigeria....
God has appointed Tinubu already
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Electorate: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Fake yoruba lawyer. But whatever Yoruba do to you is none of our business. All we know is that, IGBO can never rule this Country. Cause the North say so. Remember, the North decides who rule this Country.

Like they decided for Jonathan and Obasanjo abi..it appears you had f9 in history.

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Dozie246: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals apku munching gorillas and cannibals on rampage, you are rejecting suya paper with camera on, what a life of these Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and cannibals with clout chasing
Don't cry ooo. I feel your pains

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
t
With their statement we shall know them.
OZUZUWA SKULLER
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Jesus no know wicked people like you.

I think your the wicked person here,

Only wicked people send thunder to kill fellow human being which you did.

Am only sending what you sent to me back.
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by shortIGBOman: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Electorate:

Like they decided for Jonathan and Obasanjo abi..it appears you had f9 in history.

Yes. Northerners made Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan President. They also denied Goodluck Jonathan President in 2015. That's why he loose.

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:
And they shall weep get again in 2023. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Minister, Maryam Katagum Collapses During Official Function In Bauchi / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.