Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? (2464 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Truvelisback(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2022
Good day, fellas. Why do some guys act stupid whenever they are around ladies? Maybe beautiful ladies. They tend to lack self-control and somehow make these ladies feel like a god that needs to be worshiped and be praised. It's somehow annoying when i see these. Guys, i know she might be beautiful but pls, avoid doing this.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Cypress042(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2022
Op Keep being the hard guy you think you are cool

Let those who want to simp around ladies simp in peace, is non of your business undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Shapeaso: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy Guys like that are dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by EASYGURU(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do some guys act stupid whenever they are around ladies? Maybe beautiful ladies. They tend to lack self-control and somehow make these ladies feel like a god that needs to be worshiped and be praised. It's somehow annoying when i see these. Guys, i know she might be beautiful but pls, avoid doing this.

Guy you wicked look. That picture when you use no portray guys well oooo

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by PumpumPrince: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Truvelisback:

..do they ignore u sir?(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by H0didon(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Pussy ass niggas... Mostly simps cool.
They act so cos they wanna get benefits , benefits that they don't still get. Na guyz wey no even send sef, na im dey benefit am grin.

You go notice say they wan spend, asslick this ladies for toetoe cheesy, all for one random hard guy to get the same benefits wey dem dey die for. Chaii simps dey suffer ohh. Funny thing be say, if you tell them, them go dey backup their suffering with quotes sad. These one are called the irredemable Simps.

As our Ancestors would say "A man who is being controlled by a woman is already dead".

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by illicit(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2022
I wonder o

There's one guy like that in my workplace sef

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Truvelisback(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Cypress042:
Op Keep being the hard guy you think you are cool Let those who want to simp, simp in peace is non of your business undecided
This has nothing to do with being a hard guy or not. It's abt knowing ur self-worth and maintaining it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Truvelisback(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2022
PumpumPrince:

..do they ignore u sir?(no oofeinse) angry
It's obvious that u are one of them.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Abeg guys come and answer this question because e dey burst my head. Like y’all can just be hanging out snd vibing and then one girl comes in and everyone becomes a clown just to make her happy. Everyone starts bragging and measuring dicks. Like why are you guys so impressed by women?

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Cypress042(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
This has nothing to do with being a hard guy or not. It's abt knowing ur self-worth and maintaining it.
I don't do that, and i won't try it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by PumpumPrince: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's obvious that u are one of them.

bro..u create dumb thread sayin women act stuupid around u when therrrris older women around u ...correct....shudunt women have the right to ignore u?. are u michael jackson?
brother please ....if u cant find woman..pay for one!!(no ofeinse)
angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by PumpumPrince: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Truvelisback:

...bro...if women aint feeelin u, u have no chioce but to learn how to deal wit rejection sir......rejection will giv u hope!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Truvelisback(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2022
illicit:
I wonder o

There's one guy like that in my workplace sef
I was sitting among some guys with a lady among us. Omo come see how these SIMP guys started doing some crazy and lame funny things just to impress her and get her attention. While she was just gazing at them smiling while they were busy Worshipping her majesty.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Truvelisback(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
PumpumPrince:

bro..u create dumb thread sayin women act stuupid around u when therrrris older women around u ...correct....shudunt women have the right to ignore u?. are u michael jackson?
brother please ....if u cant find woman..pay for one!!(no ofeinse)
angry
Do u need glasses or what? Did i say women act stupid?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by PumpumPrince: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Do u need glasses or what? Did i say women act stupid?

read yor last post siad..YOU SAID IT...why will u say women are stupid around u simply becoz they dont pay u attension....are u not man..if women reject u, u simply steepup yor swaaga. U dont go around opening thread & cussin women. SHAME ON U SIR!!!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Truvelisback:

I hate that kind of behaviour from guys
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Truvelisback(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Abeg guys come and answer this question because e dey burst my head. Like y’all can just be hanging out snd vibing and then one girl comes in and everyone becomes a clown just to make her happy. Everyone starts bragging and measuring dicks. Like why are you guys so impressed by women?
And the annoying part be say, na me go even dey shame for the guys because i dey there. It would have been better it was done in my absense or i no even use eye see am.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by illicit(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
I was sitting among some guys with a lady among us. Omo come see how these SIMP guys started doing some crazy and lame funny things just to impress her and get her attention. While she was just gazing at them smiling while they were busy Worshipping her majesty.

Too sad

A girl in my place always want to use her face to impose her way on guys

I disagree

She mad her guys don't like me and I don't like them too
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by davillian(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Op no vex na new player
After he don chop kpomo he would stop behaving that way....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Ballzproblemm: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
or when everyone is acting goofy. ,then girl comes into the equation all of sudden everyone is acting seriously mtcheww
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by DroppingLiquid: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
davillian:
Op no vex na new player
After he don chop kpomo he would stop behaving that way....

Funny thing is that you guys don't end up chopping her.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by DroppingLiquid: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Guys do all of these offline then come online and start claiming hard guy or redpill. I go jus dey laugh. No be this same guys? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by BigDawsNet: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Watch Superman and Luis series

And see real SIMP

Dis dude has PHD in Simping Management and Finance

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Nyascobar1414: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Simps behave like that....

Even though you are having a discussion,when it doesn't favour a woman or when a woman is guilty,they start saying she's a woman, pity her and all that...

Calamities will always befall simps at the end...

Who are simps.. These are men that adore and try to Impress women to get cooch!e,but at last they dont usually get the cooch!e.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by davillian(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Funny thing is that you guys don't end up chopping her.
They don't
Not me.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Truvelisback(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Watch Superman and Luis series
And see real SIMP
Dis dude has PHD in Simping Management and Finance
This guy?

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Leepeak(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by BigDawsNet: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
This guy?

Check it out

Warning... you gonna hate simp guys more

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Act Stupid Whenever They Are Around Ladies? by Zonefree(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
or when everyone is acting goofy. ,then girl comes into the equation all of sudden everyone is acting seriously mtcheww
Na this one dey pain me pass.

E get one new neighbor wey enter our compound last two months. He stays downstairs. Last week, I went down to share blunts in his place and we were drinking and gisting in our local dialect. Na so our female neighbor enter, this guy immediately start to speak queens English for me and pretends he doesn't smoke. I go speak Igbo give this guy, him go reply with English. After that day, I cut him off. I can't be rolling with SIMPathetic men. Simpism is contagious and the best way to manage it is to avoid it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pussy Is The Only Thing That Attracts Nigerian Guys / Which Sexual Addiction Is The Most Addictive? / Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.