Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? (1565 Views)

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Animegirl(f): 12:28pm On Jan 04
"I don't know if I'm the bad person here, but ever since I decided to treat people the way they treated me, I realized most people can't handle what they dish out.

So this guy was the first to approach me, and our chat was going well until he started taking a lot of time to respond to my messages, always saying he was busy. In response, I decided to reciprocate the energy by not responding to his messages and focusing on my own life.

Later, he reached out on WhatsApp to confirm something, but I purposely delayed my response. When I eventually replied after a day, I explained that I was busy with my online classes, which was true.

Now, when I called and texted him back, he saw my message, read it, but didn't respond. I find that attitude unpleasant, and I'm unsure if he's testing my feelings, but I don't appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Nyascobar1414: 12:35pm On Jan 04
Animegirl:
"I don't know if I'm the bad person here, but ever since I decided to treat people the way they treated me, I realized most people can't handle what they dish out.

So this guy was the first to approach me, and our chat was going well until he started taking a lot of time to respond to my messages, always saying he was busy. In response, I decided to reciprocate the energy by not responding to his messages and focusing on my own life.

Later, he reached out on WhatsApp to confirm something, but I purposely delayed my response. When I eventually replied after a day, I explained that I was busy with my online classes, which was true.

Now, when I called and texted him back, he saw my message, read it, but didn't respond. I find that attitude unpleasant, and I'm unsure if he's testing my feelings, but I don't appreciate it.

You don dey catch feelings this new year?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by nstore: 12:38pm On Jan 04

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Autobot05: 12:40pm On Jan 04
Animegirl:

You treated him the way he treated you … yet you’re here crying
Shouldn’t reverse be the case ?
I also believe that you started it . Ladies are fond of that delayed ret but na my type fit them sha 😁

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by PureFace1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04
He might also be busy.

Guys are not very difficult to handle, if you are interested in him just keep up with his energy, reply his message when you can, respect him as much as you can and let plans between you work.

Any games you want to play means you are not interested in him enough and should look elsewhere.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04
because Ladies start to Bill you, after saying YES. undecided

One was telling me,
Our gas has finished and my mother is in the Hospital.
My iPhone screen has fault.
My YANCH Pad has been stolen and I need new one. sad

I Just Told the Babe I was working Offshore and was sending her Urgent 3K monthly. wink smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by FatherChrismas(f): 1:45pm On Jan 04
Maybe you don start to dey stylishly bill am.
He's not your father, he has his responsibilities too

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by lordnkem000(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04
Animegirl this means you are cheating on that your man that wants to marry you. I am getting a clear picture of how you are

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Nicepoker(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04
Soon you will be asking for exams fee when school never resume grin. He is deploying a tactical approach.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by matify83: 2:06pm On Jan 04
He does not want to appear "thirsty "

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by dkidd: 2:11pm On Jan 04
Autobot05:

You treated him the way he treated you … yet you’re here crying
Shouldn’t reverse be the case ?
I also believe that you started it . Ladies are fond of that delayed ret but na my type fit them sha 😁
I dey sabi ghost them well well but never blocking them make them know say i dey and they eventually become status viewers... No time for rubbish
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by dkidd: 2:13pm On Jan 04
PureFace1:
He might also be busy.

Guys are not very difficult to handle, if you are interested in him just keep up with his energy, reply his message when you can, respect him as much as you can and let plans between you work.

Any games you want to play means you are not interested in him enough and should look elsewhere.

💯
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04
Anime de small girl don come again.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Godada(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04

For a relationship to work, there is need for authenticity.

I have a very good friend. When we started it was awkward. But she responded with the same energy that I was giving her.........

If you enter a relationship with games in mind, it could go south.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by PureFace1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04
Godada:

For a relationship to work, there is need for authenticity.

I have a very good friend. When we started it was awkward. But she responded with the same energy that I was giving her.........

If you enter a relationship with games in mind, it could go south.....

Well girls will always play games to test your manliness and it is stuff like that that get them turn on. A man have to just stay rock solid without caving and dominate her in her own games but the amount of games they will play depend on the interest they have in you. When they totally submit it mean they have already fall for you and the interest level is very high.

Girls playing games just mean they aren't convince you are the one yet and probably stringing you along to cure boredom, you can convince them you are the real deal by beating them at their games without caving or just ignore them and look for a girl with high interest that won't play too much games.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Animegirl(f): 2:47pm On Jan 04
Nyascobar1414:

You don dey catch feelings this new year?

Me, no oh! I will catch feelings when Arsenal win premium league cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by skj1377(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04
They are busy . Successful guys are mostly busy people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by skj1377(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04
Am sure you don't want to date a broke guy or bus conductor!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Gadafii: 4:45pm On Jan 04
My kind of guy, if you delay my text for 2 hours, I will delay yours for 4 hours. You delay your response by a day I will reply you in two days time

Gone are the days when women think and feel men should be at their beck and calls for what ever fantasy reasons. Women play hard to get, they think they should be chased and many men are no longer down for that nonsense

If I no longer feel you as a girl, it’s because you gave me reasons to, I am natural a conversationist and know how to sustain it, but once I get the vibes you are delaying the conversation or text, especially when you still go ahead to make posts on your status, I don pack my slippers waka

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:08pm On Jan 04
It only children that do such. A mature couple will never do so except for obvious genuine reasons. That is why I can't date a small boy below 40, no matter how rich he is. They have fowl brain.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Karleb(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04
grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Starboytwo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04
Better dont fall in love.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Qatar2022: 8:26pm On Jan 04
nstore:
Both of you should 'grow up!'.. Be real to yourselves..
No pretence in sincere relationships..
What do grow up have to do with what the girl said? You guy always fast in judging people without thinking
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by DND069: 8:53pm On Jan 04
Everyone is acting based on scripts.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by madscientist88(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04
lol,if its because he didn't request your bank account number,if you are the type? let people respond to your messages when they can, there is either a way or no way of stopping that from happening,i for one love to have a break for a day or two after a chat with a lady especially if we are not on a mutual intellectual level. i want to believe most guys act same way,i cant be talking about the rings of Saturn and you be talking about a Nigerian celebrity wristwatch,or boring pillow talks on how you miss me and want to be with me when you are not here.when i was 19 and i was crazy about the SUN girls on sun news papers,i would buy those small love sms books,lol,i would call these girls and spit hotlines etc,some of them actually loved it but i never was successful with one.i have met countless women in my life and i can boldly tell you that only a handful of ladies out there have the capacity to keep a great conversation which doesn't involve celebrity gossips and trending topics on social media.people would always reply when they want too,if they read and dont reply it because they are uninterested or someone is with their phone.let it go

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Nonexisting1: 9:25pm On Jan 04
He probably found you boring and empty headed and judging by your activities here, he couldn't be wrong. Not saying he is right before you call the mods on me but I'm one hundred percent sure he is not wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Tynaclem1: 9:41pm On Jan 04
Animegirl:

This is just childishness. You should learn to ask questions, what if he was busy with work or he's going through alot at the moment. Try to find out why he takes long to respond, show interest in his daily activities, set out a date for you guys to meet so you can ascertain if truly you guys vibe very well or click. You may be surprised that you misjudged the situation.

Trust me it doesn't take much to get and keep a man's attention.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by Succezcard(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04
I rarely have a say about whatever happens on posts here, yet, i agree with the man above me.
It's easier to manage your emotions if you explain (to him) how delayed responses affect you. Talking about it would force him to explain why, which might be a genuine reason as the case is with you. Your emotional intelligence would tell you when u are being ignored.
In all, don't assume stuff. Never base your reactions on assumptions.
Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by FRANCISTOWN: 12:00am On Jan 05
Animegirl:

It's simple. You are just not in the category of girls that he can be foolish for.

Guys are begining to understand that there are important things to spend one's precious time on.

This is a great development for 2024.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Act Busy After Initially Approaching A Lady? by pansophist(m): 12:43am On Jan 05
How I handle situations like this is that I wont give you the same treatment, I will keep responding in a reasonable time, until I dont respond anymore. You don't go down to their level, instead, you leave them at that level and proceed further.

In this social media time, no one is too busy to check their phone and respond. No one. In fact, most of us are addicted to our phone. If you think you aint addicted, do without your phone for three days. Try it.

I know how painful it can be, the feeling of being treated unfairly for being normal, its what you get when you deal with people who havent properly developed themselves.

So leave him there and move on, dont play those delay tactics game with him.

9 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Men, What Joy Do you Derived In Dragging Breast Milk With Your New Born Baby? / Funny Story PDF By Emily Henry - Download / content deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.