Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju (872 Views)

Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by Joclebs(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju has expressed his frustration over the failed alliance between Peter Obi of the Labour Party, LP, and Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP).

Speaking via his verified Facebook account, Adeyanju stated that he could not understand the reason both presidential candidates could not put aside their differences and merge their parties.

He insisted that it was a very selfish act and it was beyond him to understand the reason for running two different campaigns.

He wrote: I’m just sincerely angry with Nigerian politicians. Very selfish people. I can’t understand why Obi & Kwankwaso can’t agree to work together. If they can’t beg Atiku to work with them, will understand but these 2 running futile individual campaigns is something I can’t ever understand. Completely irritated!

Doyin Okupe, who is the Director-General of Peter Obi Campaign Organisation, some days back revealed on Channels Television that the alliance between both parties had already been dead for several weeks.

He explained that the bone of contention was who would become the presidential candidate after the merger between both parties.
Okupe stated that they could not find a common ground, hence the need to end the alliance talks.

Source:
https://www./2022/07/13/action-of-peter-obi-and-kwankwaso-irritate-me-deji-adeyanju/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44, Seun
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by Morgan9(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kwankwanso and The cursed Iragbaji agbado munching ape that is bedeviled with incurable infirmities don't know what he has done to himself

. The reality will set in next year, and his eyes will be opened to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by Joclebs(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
I was looking forward to this merger though...
But it is what it is..
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by helinues: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Gbenu soun
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by limeta(f): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kwankwaso knows what he's doing
He is working for Atiku
Thats the north for you is all about them
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by Abdul05: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Everybody be boss for hin lane...

Both of them are not desperate to become the number one citizen, reason why the merger ain't a success...
Na only tinubu be desperado...
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by ItsTutsi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kwankwasso perfectly knows PO popularity is only media hype and propaganda.. His from minority 3rd class tribe, with least number of voters turnout!!
limeta:
Kwankwaso knows what he's doing
He is working for Atiku
Thats the north for you is all about them
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by limeta(f): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Kwankwasso perfectly knows PO popularity is only media hype and propaganda.. His from minority 3rd class tribe, with least number of voters turnout!!

Shame what a shame
Your people are just alive just to be used for voting what a sad life .
The 3rd class have a more meaningful life
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by ExplorerReturns(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Adeyanju should go and sleep. Obi has made his choice and we are comfortable with it
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by PrettyBolu(f): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
You and Reno should get married. Your opinion and irritations are irrelevant to Nigerians right now
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by ItsTutsi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
But we have not been giving any logical and rational reason to dump Tinubu and vote PO

I'm a sane person, I can't be moved by propoganda
limeta:

Shame what a shame
Your people are just alive just to be used for voting what a sad life .
The 3rd class have a more meaningful life

1 Like

Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by limeta(f): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
ItsTutsi:
But we have not been giving any logical and rational reason to dump Tinubu and vote PO

I'm a sane person, I can't be moved by propoganda

Sane person my foot
You are just a hand plate and mouth
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by ItsTutsi(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
You see the issue, this is exactly what I mean.. Instead of you to give me a reason, like how a sane person would do, u resorted to insult undecided

"Hand plate and mouth" as in?
limeta:

Sane person my foot
You are just a hand plate and mouth

1 Like

Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by SmartPolician: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Someone should tell this guy to move on because Peter Obi and Rabi'u Kwankwanso have already moved on.
Re: Action Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Irritate Me – Deji Adeyanju by Fortruth: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Joclebs:
I was looking forward to this merger though...

But it is what it is..

Kwankwaso people did not allow him to be VP to Igbo… On his arise interview you can tell he already felt and knew he phucked up…

But when you surround yourself with illiterate Blackies (since he himself get PHD), they will mislead you and make you think like a local person.

He, Kwankwaso would have been VP in 2023 and president in 2027….for two terms self…..

but all is lost now unless he drops out and backs OBI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Buhari Refused To Welcome Chukwuma Soludo To Aso Rock!? / Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment / Buratai Bags Yoruba Chieftaincy Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.