Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment (868 Views)

I Gave Up On Nigerian Elections After June 12 Annulment - Pete Edochie / Buhari: We Will Stabilise Nigeria’s Democracy With Next Year’s Election / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ZombieNation: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
When Peter Obi losses out next year, watch and see how many Igbo lawyers , politicians will storm courts to call for the annulment of the elections and for fresh elections to be conducted.

This will be widely supported by the Igbo masses .

A US bipartisan think tank organisation has already set the ground work for this by falsely predicting a tight race that will see to a runoff.

The court cases will drag on until the close of Buhari's disastrous tenure and calls will be made for a civilian transition by the same Igbos.

Since Buhari has no stake in who would have replaced him, he will oblige this call and install one of his cabal minions as transition president with a current sitting Igbo governor deputizing.

From that moment on we can kiss our democracy goodbye forever.

The WEF has Nigeria as their guinea pig and will begin implementing all their madness here which can only be possible in a dictatorship. Already , Nigeria is the only country to have fully rolled out a Central Bank Digital Currency in the form of eNaira to the explicit dictates of the WEF.

Peter Obi's DOA ambition is just a catalyst towards instigating our return to dictatorship and his campaign has been hijacked by Zionist elements of IPOB to ensure a stalemate next year as it will be difficult for any candidate to get the minimum 1/3rd votes from the SE.

It is on this premise Igbos will go to court demanding for an annulment and conduct of fresh elections that will never happen before Buhari's exit.

Igbos are set on causing another grave danger to our democracy and polity with their foolishness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by mrvitalis(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:
When Peter Obi losses out next year, watch and see how many Igbo lawyers , politicians will storm courts to call for the annulment of the elections and for fresh elections to be conducted.

A US bipartisan think tank organisation has already set the ground work for this by falsely predicting a tight race that will see to a runoff.

The court cases will drag on until the close of Buhari's disastrous tenure and calls will be made for a civilian transition by the same Igbos.

Since Buhari has no stake in who would have replaced him, he will oblige this call and install one of his cabal minions as transition president with a current sitting Igbo governor deputizing.

The WEF has Nigeria as their guinea pig and will begin implementing all their madness here which can only be possible in a dictatorship. Already , Nigeria is the only country to have fully rolled out a Central Bank Digital Currency in the form of eNaira to the explicit dictates of the WEF.

Peter Obi's DOA ambition is just a catalyst towards instigating our return to dictatorship and his campaign has been hijacked by Zionist elements of IPOB to ensure a stalemate next year as it will be difficult for any candidate to get the minimum 1/3rd votes from the SE.

It is on this premise Igbos will go to court demanding for an annulment and conduct of fresh elections that will never happen before Buhari's exit.

Igbos are set on causing another grave danger to our democracy and polity with their foolishness.
As Igbos warn Una against Buhari Una no gree ...hope you are enjoying Buhari better than Igbos oooh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ZombieNation: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

As Igbos warn Una against Buhari Una no gree ...hope you are enjoying Buhari better than Igbos oooh

Osu, stop claiming opposition

Your politicians, so-called elders and clergy all kiss Buhari's ass.

We know what you are planning to do Judas.

But just know this will be the last straw and a final solution to the Igbo problem will be addressed .

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by kettykin: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Igbos are beyond this. Which ever way Nigeria goes,the Igbo ship will sail.

If Nigeria sinks today or rises today , the Igbo ship sails.

The banditry, Boko Haram menace , dwindling economy, the fall of Naira the human ritual scourge will kill 99% of Nigerians befor 1 single igbo will be impacted .

An igbo man predicted the sorry state of Nigeria many years ago , another predicted it few years ago. Igbos are light years of the hell hole .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ZombieNation: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
kettykin:
Igbos are beyond this. Which ever way Nigeria goes,the Igbo ship will sail.

If Nigeria sinks today or rises today , the Igbo ship sails.

The banditry, Boko Haram menace , dwindling economy, the fall of Naira the human ritual scourge will kill 99% of Nigerians befor 1 single igbo will be impacted .

An igbo man predicted the sorry state of Nigeria many years ago , another predicted it few years ago. Igbos are light years of the hell hole .

Echo chamber or you are falling for your own hubris
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Nwabueze22: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Peter Obi or no Peter Obi, what we want is referendum to decide whether to continue with this so-called one Zoogeria.Chukwu Okike Abiama bless Biafra
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ZombieNation: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nwabueze22:
Peter Obi or no Peter Obi, what we want is referendum to decide whether to continue with this so-called one Zoogeria.Chukwu Okike Abiama bless Biafra

If you wanted your Zionist republic today you would have gotten it even yesterday .

Stop disturbing us with your fake agitation

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Mrkindness: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Yoruba Muslims and Awusa are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Christistruth00: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nwabueze22:

Then tell your senators in NASS to present a bill for referendum and gather the support from all parts of the Country necessary to pass the bill into law
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ajekpaks(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol... $1 - ₦700 must be affecting only Igbos... cheesy
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ZombieNation: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Then tell your senators in NASS to present a bill for referendum and gather the support from all parts of the Country necessary to pass the bill into law

Even if a referendum is declared today , the majority will vote to stay in Nigeria.

Who are they fooling with their fake nationalism?
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by EgusiShankly: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
kettykin:

The banditry, Boko Haram menace , dwindling economy, the fall of Naira the human ritual scourge will kill 99% of Nigerians before 1 single igbo will be impacted .
Can you imagine?
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Christistruth00: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

Even if a referendum is declared today , the majority will vote to stay in Nigeria.

Who are they fooling with their fake nationalism?

At least they would see the futility of their Campaign with their own 2 eyes
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ZombieNation: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

At least they would see the futility of their Campaign with their own 2 eyes

The issue now is to be at the alert because anytime Igbos lose out the are ever ready to start their foolishness and this is what this thread is warning about.
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Christistruth00: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

The issue now is to be at the alert because anytime Igbos lose out the are ever ready to start their foolishness and this is what this thread is warning about.

As long as IPOB unknown Gunmen don’t try to assassinate the Election winners or victimise any Ethnic Groups as punishment for their Election loss things will settle down
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Elliotg: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

Osu, stop claiming opposition

Your politicians, so-called elders and clergy all kiss Buhari's ass.

We know what you are planning to do Judas.

But just know this will be the last straw and a final solution to the Igbo problem will be addressed .
The Igbo tribe will outlive your miserable life.
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Elliotg: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

As long as IPOB unknown Gunmen don’t try to assassinate the Election winners or victimise any Ethnic Groups as punishment for their Election loss things will settle down
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Christistruth00: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Elliotg:

Igbos are not a problem

IPOB is the Problem but they are already busy destroying themselves Simon Ekpa vs Emma Powerfullyuseless vs Dr Nelly

My life is Pleasantly full of Joy and Glorious Beauty

I always Thank Jesus Christ for everything

Christ’s Glory, beauty, majesty love kindness, goodness and Mercy follow me and all that is mine everywhere
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ZombieNation: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Elliotg:

Lol

See painment

So one mortal life is what you are using to compare your entire osu nation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by 1nice(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
You stupid Ghanaian social media spy know as zombienation.
You are answering zombienation as your nairaland username; you think you can use that username zombienation to mock and gloat over my country Nigeria. Thunder fire you social media spy from Ghana know as zombienation for that place.
Thunder fire you for that place zombienation.
Idiots spy people.

You think you can manipulate Nigerians; you are in for a surprise, stupid person.
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Elliotg: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

Lol

See painment

So one mortal life is what you are using to compare your entire osu nation.

If you guys don't desist from your treacherous lifestyles, you nemesis will be enormous.
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ZombieNation: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Elliotg:
If you guys don't desist from your treacherous lifestyles, you nemesis will be enormous.

Says who? An accursed Jewish owned commodity larping as God's chosenite .

If I hear.
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Elliotg: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

Says who? An accursed Jewish owned commodity larping as God's chosenite .

If I hear.
Check the state I am from.
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ZombieNation: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Elliotg:
Check the state I am from.

Osu thief. Whose person doc have you stolen claiming Izon.
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Elliotg: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

Osu thief. Whose person doc have you stolen claiming Izon.
You are a mad man, but you won't believe. Don't worry, let me be sworn in as the youth president this October first. I will take it upon myself to see that several Yoruba people working in our oil companies are dropped from work. Your treachery is already known here. Na igbos una fit dey carry play. I don't take nonsense from parasitic Yorubas.
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ZombieNation: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Elliotg:
You are a mad man, but you won't believe. Don't worry, let me be sworn in as the youth president this October first. I will take it upon myself to see that several Yoruba people working in our oil companies are dropped from work. Your treachery is already known here. Na igbos una fit dey carry play. I don't take nonsense from parasitic Yorubas.

Totally in agreement.

Let the Yoruba's go back to their cocoa fields .
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Tingotoe: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

This cannot and will not happen. No president has that kind of power. You're just talking trash!
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Penguin2: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

Ok. You concluded that Igbos are foolish…

Pray, tell me, if we weren’t foolish, what should we have done?
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by Elliotg: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieNation:

Totally in agreement.

Let the Yoruba's go back to their cocoa fields .

I am not joking. Yorubas must leave my land. I nearly beat one of them because of his arrogance during Shell's new pipeline assessment. I am not playing. I have seen how their Yoruba ogas here have brought hundreds of them to come and take my people's jobs. And na them wan still oppress. Don't worry.
Re: Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment by ZombieNation: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Elliotg:
I am not joking. Yorubas must leave my land. I nearly beat one of them because of his arrogance during Shell's new pipeline assessment. I am not playing. I have seen how their Yoruba ogas here have brought hundreds of them to come and take my people's jobs. And na them wan still oppress. Don't worry.

And did you see me complain? What concerns me if you get Yoruba oil workers sacked in place of your people?

It seems you don't know who you are discussing with.

Because I don't like Osus does not make me a Yaribanza .

Prince , do the needful .

(1) (Reply)

FACTCHECK: Was Kwara Governor Chased Away By Decamping APC Members? / IPOB And Unknown Gunmen Kills Police Today VIDEO / APC Woman Walk For Tinubu /shettima On Going Now In Lagos (video /photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.