Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign (30549 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni / Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Jeon(f): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by God1000(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:
Good news
very very good news.

How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Jeon(f): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
God1000:
very very good news.
How are you doing?
I'm fine.. Good evening.

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by God1000(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:

I'm fine..
Good evening.
good evening.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Gypatod: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
I love her so much

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Futuristics(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
This love is getting too much o
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Gypatod: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
God bless u girl
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by everythinggirly(f): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Peter obi is loved by many. He's so meek!

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by GodPrince: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Trash

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by ahilot: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Very good
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Dannycypher(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
The show of love from people for Peter obi shows that he is competent.
But PDP and labour party will have to wrestle it . As for APC they are dead on arrival
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by callmemakaveli: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
I hope this turns out well for her in the future.

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Shrimpss: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Big odd well played..

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by kingthreat(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
God1000:
God bless her, she has made the right decision.
It's a good cause worth fighting for

Hope you can make the same decision too.
At least she can spread her legs and feed herself.
If you do so, you are finished.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by lovinagbad: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
God1000:
God bless her, she has made the right decision.
It's a good cause worth fighting for
Stupidity of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Cantonese: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fantastic investment.

Poverty has left her forever.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Listen to any of obi interview and u will know reason why she did what she did.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by hilotat: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kudos
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by lovinagbad: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
everythinggirly:
Peter obi is loved by many. He's so meek!
It will be like film for una eye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Alajiki(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Live savings indeed grin

Mumu dey dash fraudster money. Na isi ewu the pandora man go take your money chop grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibW4vjMqMUM

She heard Peter Obi was on a live radio interview in her neighbourhood, she quickly withdrew her savings and rushed to meet him at the urban radio station
Is she ripe?
I'm just asking o( need good girls like this
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Ibro27: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
You mean she donate to Pandora Obituary? That means she will Labour for life

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by HeavenVGate: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibW4vjMqMUM

She heard Peter Obi was on a live radio interview in her neighbourhood, she quickly withdrew her savings and rushed to meet him at the urban radio station
The real reason poor people most time die poor while rich one continue to be rich till the end because poor ones already lost hope of becoming rich. Who really need help here? Ode!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by ipobarecriminals: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
sad those ones here only donate their NOISE, vawulence,insults. Pipu struggling to buy 200 wraps of fufu can't donate otherwise, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by snowball11(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
If similar situation had happened to "Olule Drugginus", he would have peed all over that girl! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by promzy555(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Just stop dis fake method, I just wan vote for u just to make other politicians kn say the masses voice na legit
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Elijayy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
God bless her
One Nigeria is the Goal
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by HeavenVGate: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Is there anyone ready to bet on this man for 1m? I'm ready to bet 1.5m on Tinubu. Who can take that risk should contact me.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by pacespot(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
May your labour not being in vain. But just on a second thought, is Obi supposed to collect this from her?

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by rickleye: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
I hope he returns it. Let everyone do their part

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick / "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User / Senate: APC Secures 64 Seats, PDP 40, YPP 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.