Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign (30555 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni / Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by God1000(m): 4:17am On Jul 14, 2022
MufasaLion:
Stupidity.
how bro?
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by EggAlhaji1: 4:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Nigeria finally has got someone who has the skills and good will to provide true leadership that will take Nigeria to a greater height.

I never took Peter Obi seriously until this year 2022, listening to him speak has given me hope in Nigeria once more. I swore never to vote again after I was chased away from my polling unit by gun wielding thugs of a particular political party with help from security agents in 2015.
Pls let's make Nigeria work again by voting Obi/Ahmed.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by geewean(m): 5:57am On Jul 14, 2022
Some people here will leave the subject matter and say chaii see fresh bae with front and back. This one go sweet in the oza room

Some will think this is a patriotic move by someone who truly wants Nigeria to move forward.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by samabiodun: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2022
JBoss25:
e go shock you when Peter obi wins your Ewedu and Amala states and the northtongue
mumu e go shock ur ogbona brain when your iPig presidential candidate come 4th
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by JAGS001(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Funny people everywhere peter obi wey no send anybody is now a saint like baba Buhari I pity our young people wasting there hard earned money on someone that don't give a damn on anyone.
Though you PO supporters might come for me, don't even think about it any vawulense that comes is welcome.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by JAGS001(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2022
geewean:
Some people here will leave the subject matter and say chaii see fresh bae with front and back. This one go sweet in the oza room

Some will think this is a patriotic move by someone who truly wants Nigeria to move forward.
Normal normal in the picture the only thing that make sense is "see fresh bae with front and back. This one go sweet in the oza room"

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by SAMBARRY: 6:46am On Jul 14, 2022
God1000:
This is commendable, Mr Obi is widely loved, he's a fabled and proverbial personality
awww Peter Obi had better compensate her with a political post if he wins.but then I feel uncomfortable that a Girl who obviously doesn't have much money is giving the money she should use in improving her self of starting a buisness to an ex governor who already has money when it should be the other way round
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by kingthreat(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Aystarz:

This is another reason they call you people URCHINS.
So reductive and yet so uncouth!
Shior!!!

Probably one of your parent's nickname in highschool

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Aystarz: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2022
kingthreat:

Probably one of your parent's nickname in highschool

You no get parents to begin with. Only bastards resort to insulting other people's parents. So, no surprises here. Urchins will always play urchins. Can't expect sense from a dolt!
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Lashist(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
congratulations to incoming president of Igbo land, that is 500 million votes already, the theatrics is on course
By now you suppose don go find another pix for this trolling...dont you think its stupid you are just using one pix for how many days now?? cheesy shey na only this material them give you to use troll Peter?? cheesy haba try dey creative na
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Sambo4040: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2022
It will be very hard to trace if there is any sense since u are born oooo cos I'm sure u are part of the reason Nigeria is where she is till now
IamWonderful:
congratulations to incoming president of Igbo land, that is 500 million votes already, the theatrics is on course
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by HeavenVGate: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
do u have 1.5m?
More than double of it just in my OPAY account. You can guess what I have in my Gtbank and first bank? Guess you got it
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by HeavenVGate: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2022
nkem1992:

What are we betting for, for intellectual capacity or integrity, or you want us to bet that Tiny by would not rig or buy vote in the forth coming election, what is the bet for, ill glady bet if i know what we will be betting for.
No politicians, no party won't buy vote, THEY ALL DOES.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by showafrica(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin Obedient girl with functioning brain unlike those irredeemable mumus!!

Just imagine wetin dem dey support!!

Just picture this forbidden face for the next 9 years and u will get the picture clearly.

Imagine how this face will look like in your head in the next 9 years tueh

Mehn... 9 fuckiiin years in hell. This face will be like effigi or skulpture or should I say condemned skull that's over 200yrs in grave. Shiit... This mistake should not happen abeg

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by kingthreat(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2022
Aystarz:

You no get parents to begin with. Only bastards resort to insulting other people's parents. So, no surprises here. Urchins will always play urchins. Can't expect sense from a dolt!

I do and they didn't train me to call people urchins. Unlike some irresponsible souls who could not save their wards from unintelligence watched their children deteriorate into cretins. Such a sad story.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Ramzyranks: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2022
This is interesting, all of her savings. If she’s ready to start saving again, she should save with FairSave , it’s very convenient and secure.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2022
HeavenVGate:

More than double of it just in my OPAY account. You can guess what I have in my Gtbank and first bank? Guess you got it
i have opay... Wow! Can u be a blessing and help me with a 2k issue making me restless. I will return it in a week time. Plzzzzzz

Im following you now so i will request for ur details to send back on a dead thread

Help me brother out plz. It will really mean alot to me. I'm hiding because of this 2k i cant pay in my area

Opay
Collins N. A

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by deeva2: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2022
The greedy Obi himself cannot donate his life savings for this election because he knows he is going no where.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by toplinetrtrend: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you according to the Bible verse you are deceptively quoting

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Glamouzpeter(f): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2022
He will be shock ones he get home to discover that it was not actually money, but the girl's certificate
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by HRMK: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2022
I WILL CALL THAT A FOOLISH DECISION!ESPECIALLYWHEN HER PARENTS AND RELATIONS ARE IN MORE NEED OF SUCH FUNDS!DONATIONS TO A MULTI-BILLIONAIRE LIKE PETER OBI,WHO COULD BUY LABOUR PARTY ALLOVER IS THE MOST STUPID THING TO DO!!
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Obidient4life3:
When see a future they know. Only urchins see their future in ditches and celebrate for the bread of today.

If Obi wins ehh..

That girl will be come minister of youth and sport

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Lastborn0074: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2022
For those still asking where PO will take his structure, I hope they can see the structure emerging. God bless her.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by HeavenVGate: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
i have opay... Wow! Can u be a blessing and help me with a 2k issue making me restless. I will return it in a week time. Plzzzzzz

Im following you now so i will request for ur details to send back on a dead thread

Help me brother out plz. It will really mean alot to me. I'm hiding because of this 2k i cant pay in my area

Opay
Collins N. A
The bad side of me is, I always turndown such request from anyone but gives 10% of what they wanted to borrow from me. So if I have to give you anything, you know the 10% of that 2k? You should have go beyond that amount when I just told you I have more than double of 1.5m in my OPAY. So what do we do now?
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Plugsk(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Breakfast served cheesy grin
fuckingAyaya:
Pure love
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Lastborn0074: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2022
HRMK:
I WILL CALL THAT A FOOLISH DECISION!ESPECIALLYWHEN HER PARENTS AND RELATIONS ARE IN MORE NEED OF SUCH FUNDS!DONATIONS TO A MULTI-BILLIONAIRE LIKE PETER OBI,WHO COULD BUY LABOUR PARTY ALLOVER IS THE MOST STUPID THING TO DO!!

Go and vote for your ancestor and keep going backwards. Your choice.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Aystarz: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2022
kingthreat:

I do and they didn't train me to call people urchins. Unlike some irresponsible souls who could not save their wards from unintelligence watched their children deteriorate into cretins. Such a sad story.

Your parents failed and that's why you're here, miserable and out of sorts. And worse still you're there collecting stipends at the expense of your future, which is very bleak in all ramifications.
I don't pity you or your parents who raised you to insult the father of other people who want better for the country. I only pity the innocent children who will one day have a stupid urchin as yourself as a father.
Failed parenting is the one reason anyone would end up an hopeless online tout, supporting old criminals, in the name of stipends. You're a disgrace to your generation!
Big disgrace!!!
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by marsup: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2022
If only this coming election will be free and fair......
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Positiveme2020: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2022
WowSweetGuy:

Opay
Collins N. A
shame on you. I hate online beggars like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Atiku, Wike Strike Deal / "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User / Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.