Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign (30588 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / My Photo Was Attached To Obi-Datti Campaign Flyer Without Consent - Mr Macaroni / Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Positiveme2020: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2022
HeavenVGate:

The bad side of me is, I always turndown such request from anyone but gives 10% of what they wanted to borrow from me. So if I have to give you anything, you know the 10% of that 2k? You should have go beyond that amount when I just told you I have more than double of 1.5m in my OPAY. So what do we do now?

Ignore the beggar. He first asked if you have 1m, then next he started begging, I hate online beggars.. Don't give him anything .
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by kingthreat(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Aystarz:

Your parents failed and that's why you're here, miserable and out of sorts. And worse still you're there collecting stipends at the expense of your future, which is very bleak in all ramifications.
I don't pity you or your parents who raised you to insult the father of other people who want better for the country. I only pity the innocent children who will one day have a stupid urchin as yourself as a father.
Failed parenting is the one reason anyone would end up an hopeless online tout, supporting old criminals, in the name of stipends. You're a disgrace to your generation!
Big disgrace!!!

The unemployed cretin responded so fast to prove he is jobless. Keep your insults on, I will respond to you when I am less busy. Please make sure you respond to this ASAP like you did on previous comments of mine.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Iamw0nderful: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you according to the Bible verse you are deceptively quoting
Just watch as your declaration come to pass in your life and family members life, you will learn never to tempt GOD in your folly

Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by CedarHoldings: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Se the girl no waste money bayi
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
HeavenVGate:

The bad side of me is, I always turndown such request from anyone but gives 10% of what they wanted to borrow from me. So if I have to give you anything, you know the 10% of that 2k? You should have go beyond that amount when I just told you I have more than double of 1.5m in my OPAY. So what do we do now?
10% of 2k is just 2200. I'm capable chief
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Positiveme2020:
shame on you. I hate online beggars like u.
I'm not a steady online beggar... I asked for help because im choked here
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Iamw0nderful: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sambo4040:
It will be very hard to trace if there is any sense since u are born oooo cos I'm sure u are part of the reason Nigeria is where she is till now
So funny, when I am not your parents that you want a prove of their intelligence. face your parents and frustrated life.
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by Shedrill(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2022
This move beta pass bet9ja

The cash out go loud cool
Re: Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign by BolaAbejide(m): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Your mumu ness no get fullstop. No be peter usrpose dash am money. Kai naija ba keu, Wawa kowe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Setting Traps For Buhari With Last-minute Appointments, Sack- Ikanya / Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award / Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.