Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,330 members, 7,957,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal (40224 Views)

Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida / Kano New Emirates Have Come To Stay, Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by donofdons: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lol
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Gwan2(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Thief
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by ZeroChil: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
In saner climes, this dollar addict will not be anywhere close to governance and its associated functions. But this is Nigeria, everyone is aptly qualified to rule.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Macnnoli4(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ganduje that supports blasphemy law (that has affected Christians in recent times) and allows Kano Hisbah to destroy alcohol in the Sabo Quarters where Christian are known to reside has no moral right to speak on this issue
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by stabilizer: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
O

O for Oponu
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Mrhonesty: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
You are wrong. Politics is different from religion. Muslim -Christian ticket can't guarantee APC victory. Tinubu won the presidential election in advance the day he chose the VP. I am a Christian and all Tinubu need to do is talk to the Christian community. Tinubu is not a religion bigotry.

BigVawulence:
Sincerely speaking, picking Muslim as Tinubu’s running mate means that Mr. Agbado and cassava has no regards for a Christians.

No be only Muslim dey this country nah.

Tinubu has failed woefully.

I won't stop standing on his weak balls

Big vawulence on the beat....

2 Likes

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by stabilizer: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
jkpbestseries:
hala

Hala Madrid
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by ridwanullah2: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Those who aren't comfortable with Muslim-Muslim ticket must understand that Tinubu's wife is a Christian and her husband does not deny her freedom to practice her religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by eleko1: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
sad The Christain that convert to Islam UpNorth are either dumb/threatened

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by IamPatriotic(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Governor Ganduje’s Kano where people are lynched and killed for stepping on Quran

Why would people desecrate the quran...I'm sure even as a Liberal Christian, you won't condone people using pages of the bible to wrap àkàrà.
Mind you ,na Christian I be o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Yibo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Ganduje should shut up abeg, Babachir Lawal is absolutely right!

Meanwhile, sane Nigerians who condemned this madness are already being proved right. Tinubu's desperation is already dividing Nigeria along religious lines. Expect more of such attacks and counter attacks in the coming days and weeks between Christians and Muslims, in a country that is already polarized. That's what the wicked old man wants.

The crises Tinubu wants to cause in Nigeria will consume him and his Agbado urchins. Nigeria is bigger than his worthless ambition!!!
grass cutter as ibos always call him
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by BluntCrazeMan: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Now tell me which Christian will vote for APC with the following contraption:

Moslem Presidential Candidate (Lagos),
Moslem Vice Presidential Candidate (Borno),
Moslem National Chairman (Nasarawa),
Moslem Deputy National Chairman (Borno),
Moslem President (Katsina)
Moslem Senate President (Yobe)
Moslem Speaker (Lagos)
Moslem Deputy Speaker (Plateau) e.t.c.

APC the great!
Una dey try oh!"

Babachir Lawal.
Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
I have personally seen him convert a Christian girl in a hospital to a "islam" before. There's a video of that. About 2017-2021 video.

Catholic Peter Obi for President.

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by jrusky(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Handuje keep quiet those chieftaincy nonsense are mere political shit. Where were you when someone was lynched in your state for stepping on quoran and the people that did the lynching which jail were they kept as punishment?

Ganduje you are useless so shut up and stop defending what is evil. Accept your useless party error and do the right thing. Muslim Muslim not possible in 2015 and 2019 but in 2023 is possible and the best baa?

Thunder fire you Ganduje. That is it.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
ridwanullah2:
Those who aren't comfortable with Muslim-Muslim ticket must understand that Tinubu's wife is a Christian and her husband does not deny her freedom to practice her religion.

Christian thunder fire you.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by pappydeewhy: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
It's comical and hypocritical how these fanatical Christians are not complaining about the PDP's Christian Christian candidates in Osun. Osun is a majority Muslim States yet the PDP feels it's ok to fill Xtian Xtain candidates but they are complaining about APC.

NA thunder to kee these fanatical xtian idiots.
I suggest you check your record again,Christianity is the major religion in osun State.Check Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Lighthammer(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
It's comical and hypocritical how these fanatical Christians are not complaining about the PDP's Christian Christian candidates in Osun. Osun is a majority Muslim States yet the PDP feels it's ok to fill Xtian Xtain candidates but they are complaining about APC.

NA thunder to kee these fanatical xtian idiots.
oponu
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Qtrpst4: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Are you alright? You well so?

Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

Incoming president of federal republic of nigeria

Emiliokan of nigeria 1
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Elliotwaveforec: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Only Yoruba Muslims would vote for baba chicago
I'm a Yoruba Christian and I am voting BAT; Yoruba first before religions.

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Qtrpst4: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Have you ever seen my body killed for using bible to wrap akara? Abi Muslim's no dey fear bible.
You are not a christian

IamPatriotic:

Why would people desecrate the quran...I'm sure even as a Liberal Christian, you won't condone people using pages of the bible to wrap àkàrà.
Mind you ,na Christian I be o
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Dpharisee: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
limeta:
He said the claims are totally false considering that, while there is no compulsion in religion, Islam gave individuals the freedom to choose their own religion, and also provided non-Muslims with considerable economic, cultural and administrative rights.

I knew they were lying and this is the proof
Babachir lawal was saying the truth
The kano governor is a lier saying islam gave freedom of religion.

Koran 8.38

There's something called Taqqiya in Islam
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Qtrpst4: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Oga, chest your Islam in peace. Boko haram

Elliotwaveforec:

I'm a Yoruba Christian and I am voting BAT; Yoruba first before religions.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by stanisbaratheon: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Posts like this make me wonder if Tinubu has respect or regard for his wife. Because I see no reason why he should pick a muslim as running mate knowing that his wife is a Christian. But you will see people trying to convince us that since his wife is a Christian, that means he likes Christians.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Qtrpst4: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stop hiding, hypocrisy and Islam are Siemens Twince, you are a Muslim. Boko Haram brothers

Mrhonesty:
You are wrong. Politics is different from religion. Muslim -Christian ticket can't guarantee APC victory. Tinubu won the presidential election in advance the day he chose the VP. I am a Christian and all Tinubu need to do is talk to the Christian community. Tinubu is not a religion bigotry.

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by omowolewa: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Loriiro
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Eagle75: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by FuckSilly: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Only Yoruba Muslims would vote for baba chicago
Only OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs will vote Peter Peter Obi shocked
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Ijoba85: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
You lack common permutation needed to win elections. I'm a Christian, if I find myself in such state and feel a fellow Christian would give me votes in a densely populated region , I would do it . North is densely populated with Muslims , Christians there are minorities, and everyone knows without the Muslims majority votes you can't win any election.
BigVawulence:
Sincerely speaking, picking Muslim as Tinubu’s running mate means that Mr. Agbado and cassava has no regards for a Christians.

No be only Muslim dey this country nah.

Tinubu has failed woefully.

I won't stop standing on his weak balls

Big vawulence on the beat....

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Dawnofhope: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Did he said all Nigerians should vote for Tinubu and APC to tackle current challenges ? Did he mean that there are challenges which they can not tackle under Buhari a most competent Muslim ? Why can they tackle those challenges now, and they reserve them for Tinubu to come and tackle ? Is that a Trap or Tinubu is more competent than Buhari ? Never again ! .....................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa / Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.