Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal (40058 Views)

Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida / Kano New Emirates Have Come To Stay, Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by AnanseK(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Really?

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Andrisjane: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Only Yoruba Muslims would vote for baba chicago

are you happy you mentioned Yoruba But you really lack home training,if you could open your mouth and try to ridicule other people's tribe and religion. Everybody have right to vote for anyone he or she believe on
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Awoleesu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Babachir made a robust and logical statement and I'm disappointed at the lame rejoinder or rebuttal from Ganduje!
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by seunayantokun(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Many Muslims won't vote for him. For Yoruba people, all of us Christians and Muslims, are going on with our Yoruba nation. Full stop.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by darediamond(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
etokhana:

https://www./2022/07/13/tinubu-shettima-ganduje-tackles-ex-sgf-babachir-lawal-over-muslim-muslim-ticket-islamisation/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
If it is true that "there is no compulsion in religion, Islam gave individuals the freedom to choose their own religion, and also provided non-Muslims with considerable economic, cultural and administrative rights.", why then Does Islam And Muslims Globally Frown Violently At Any Muslim Who Converts To Another Faith or Religion He or She Newly Desires?

Lies is allowed in Islam to Promote it so YOU AS A CHRISTIAN READING MY WORDS NOW SHOULD USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.

DO NOT VOTE TINUBU IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS MUSLIMS TO KILL YOU.

THE MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS IN YORUBALAND LET ALONE NORTHERNERS ARE SECREATLY AND SILENTLY IN SUPPORT OF JIAHD. REMEMBER THERE COLLECTIVE JUSTIFICATION OF THE KILLING OF REBECCA RECENTLY AND THE ACTIONS OF JIHAD IN LAGOS, OSUN AND KWARA STATES SCHOOLS OVER IJAB?

Hmmm..??

DO NOT BE FOOLED AS A CHRISTIAN BY THERE DECEITFUL assurance of peaceful coexistence. Once a Muslim, always a Muslim to kill a "Kafir" or "Kaferi" or "Keferi" or an Unbeliever.

If someone is corrupt but gives you room to live, is it not far better than group of people that claim holiness at the detriment of your Life (breathing in and out)?

A. P. C is after Islamization of Nigeria by VIOLENCE!!!

DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE SAYING MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING. THIS PEOPLE HAVE NETWORKS OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM AND THEY WORK HAND IN HAND.

IF TINUBU MISTAKENLY BECOMES PRESIDENT, many Yorubas expecially Christians Would Die Enmass as Tinubu Himself is A Killer Who Does Not Care Whether Morning Turns Night In A Jiffy.

This is not about Peter Obi or Atiku anymore.

This is about Your Life as a Beign.

If you do not want them to send there Foot Soldiers To Have Clean Clear Ground To Start Killing Everyone Down South, VOTE OYT APC.

HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE.

BETTER VITE IN A CORRUPT MAN THAT WOULD ALLOW YOU TO LIVE IN YOUR OWN SPACE THAN A "SOPHISTICATED POLITICAL JOBBER OF A MAN AND DIE VIOLENTLY LATER ON.

REMEMBER THE OWO MASSACRE.

" WHERE ARE THE Cows?"
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Mrpojj(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
etokhana:

https://www./2022/07/13/tinubu-shettima-ganduje-tackles-ex-sgf-babachir-lawal-over-muslim-muslim-ticket-islamisation/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

while there is no compulsion in religion, Islam gave individuals the freedom to choose their own religion,

The above state is one of the biggest lie from Muslims
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by maasoap(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Babashit Lawal is a fool! He should start his own Foundation too. After all, it can't be too much.

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Gozac: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Forget matter, Yoruba Christians, Muslims, Ifa worshippers etc will vote for him, he is their son and leader. Tribe comes before religion if you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Iloko: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Governor Ganduje’s Kano where people are lynched and killed for stepping on Quran

And you as a good Christian, in which chapter or verse of the bible did you read it that you should be stepping on only books, being it the only bible or the only Qur'an?

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Gozac: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Ganduje should shut up abeg, Babachir Lawal is absolutely right!

Meanwhile, sane Nigerians who condemned this madness are already being proved right. Tinubu's desperation is already dividing Nigeria along religious lines. Expect more of such attacks and counter attacks in the coming days and weeks between Christians and Muslims, in a country that is already polarized. That's what the wicked old man wants.

The crises Tinubu wants to cause in Nigeria will consume him and his Agbado urchins. Nigeria is bigger than his worthless ambition!!!
When some of us were rooting for a southern Christian APC candidate, was it not this David Babachir Lawal and others were carrying Tinubu's candidature upandan. It's not a problem at all, if you're not comfortable with Muslim Muslim ticket you choose another option. Na must to vote APC?
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by darediamond(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Iloko:

And you as a good Christian, in which chapter or verse of the bible did you read it that you should be stepping on only books, being it the only bible or the only Qur'an?
You Muslims are Taugth to be self centered and Wicked at heart by the terrorist Masters who trained Muhammed for there selfish gains back then when Rome or Present day Italy was still World Power Just as Anglo America of today.

Those people are Europeans and they are still doing the same thing till date in the name of ISIS, ALQUEDA etc networks of Arabia Terrorists Networks.

But it is good to allow common sense to rule over tradition first as it allows you to be a true Human.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Iykenuwa(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yet with all the development in Kano, no good roads in Sabon Gari where you have majority non-Muslims
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Talentempire: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
If you have your money , international passport and visa to japa when the gbedu start
Believe this man

All the questions you have been asking how where NIGERIA is going has been answered what else do you want ?
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Mccullum: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
BigVawulence:
Sincerely speaking, picking Muslim as Tinubu’s running mate means that Mr. Agbado and cassava has no regards for a Christians.

No be only Muslim dey this country nah.

Tinubu has failed woefully.

I won't stop standing on his weak balls

Big vawulence on the beat....

It's not weak balls, you may thinks so,

By May 29th 2023, you'll get it clearer,

when he'll be sworn in as president of FRN.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by MartinsD12(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
etokhana:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Useless people God go shame una, tinubu will never become president .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by garfield1: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Governor Ganduje’s Kano where people are lynched and killed for stepping on Quran

I thought you are apc
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Mrsimpleworld: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=Africana1123 post=114700461]Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

Incoming president of federal republic of nigeria

Emiliokan of nigeria 1[ Ask yourself; how do I know that you use to smoke Indian Helm? ]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
the truth is gradually coming out!
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by sleemomymy: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

Emiliokan of nigeria 1
AKA CITY BOYS

1 Like

Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by buckeyemedia: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

Emiliokan of nigeria 1
Nonsense Clowns, See their ugly fasces faces.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by buckeyemedia: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mccullum:

It's not weak balls, you may thinks so,

By May 29th 2023, you'll get it clearer,

when he'll be sworn in as president of FRN.
And your suffering will multiply.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Epedure: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

And all the yoruba christian too...
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Qtrpst4: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
If am to quote you correctly you attend:
Anglican
RCCG
living faith
Mountain of fire
You see why you are never a Christian? Better stop deceiving your self you head slammer

IamPatriotic:

I'm a Christian, born into Anglican home,
attended both RCCG and Living Faith, at some point, now a member of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries. However, fortunately for me and very unfortunate for you, I'm not your hate-fill type of Christian
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by eas01: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Mccullum: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
And your suffering will multiply.

That's your beliefs, I'm OK during OBJ, YA, GEJ and during PMB and I'll be OK also during ABAT's regime .
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by AlwaySpeakTruth: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Babachir Lawal thought he would be VP to BATall this one na bad belle and I am not even a Shettima fan
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Nwabueze22: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yeye country called ZOOGERIA
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by IamPatriotic(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Qtrpst4:
If am to quote you correctly you attend:
Anglican
RCCG
living faith
Mountain of fire
You see why you are never a Christian? Better stop deceiving your self you head slammer

The problems with children like you is that you think the world starts abd ends in your landlocked villages. Yes, I've been a member of 4 - 5 different churches at different times and places. My parents are members of St John's Anglican Church, I followed my elder brother to Redeemed Church in the early 90s, as an undergraduate student in University, I attended Winners, because that was the most popular Church on campus and they had a very effective students' evangelical team. Finally, as a father my wife convinced me that we should try MFM, especially the PMCHs and Manner Water services.
All of these may be beyond your small brain, because the inly Church in uour village is a Catholic Church where you were born into and they forbid you to try ither denominations.
Re: Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Epedure:

And all the yoruba christian too...

Nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.